world war 1 trenches rats

world war 1 trenches rats. World+war+1+trenches+rats Battle worldwaronetrenchesrats nearby after the us worldwartrenchesratssite includingwwi trenches ratssquash worldwarlighting
  • World+war+1+trenches+rats Battle worldwaronetrenchesrats nearby after the us worldwartrenchesratssite includingwwi trenches ratssquash worldwarlighting



  • franklin
    02-12 06:04 PM
    But quality of life is determined by the freedom and once you get your GC then you will be able to do anything, right ? or I am thinking wrong.

    Maybe yes - Quality of Life is highly subjective and personal. For example, I value very highly how I am treated at my current employer. I love the work, the people, and my environment. I have some potentially VERY exciting projects coming up in the next few years that could do wonders for my resume. I've been at the same company for 5 years and have built up some serious company loyalty :)

    Also, are you talking about the risk involved in changing jobs because of H1B transfer process. Because I am a contractor and all consulting companies are MORE or LESS the same. They all try to make money out of you. So I am trying to understand what kind of risk is that.

    Your thoghts are important. Please let me know.

    Thanks

    For me, the risk involved in changing a job just so I can jump into an EB2 category is too great. By risk, I mean losing the work environment, colleagues, potential experience - THAT is the quality of life I would be giving up. Of course, your job sounds entirely different, being a consulting basis. So I can totally appreciate how you may prioritize differently - meaning finalizing your green card status as soon as you can.

    If I was in your shoes, yes - I would probably do exactly what you are thinking of.

    Like I said though, its a personal choice





    world war 1 trenches rats. Horror WW1 trenches
  • Horror WW1 trenches



  • zofa30
    09-14 05:04 PM
    Thanks a_yaja and thanks for all who helped me in this issue,
    Yes I am on EB2+PERM. Thanks for the explanation. I now understand the situation.

    I have a couple of questions that will help me to figure out what to do:

    1-When legally I can start applying for new EB2+PERM with the new employer? Can I start right away from day one or I should work for the new employer for a certain period?

    2-What is the best way to have a safe H1B transfer? In other words should I ask my new employer to transfer H1B then resign from the current job once I received the new H1B or how it should be? Please advice.
    Thanks.





    world war 1 trenches rats. Trench Warfare
  • Trench Warfare



  • umangini
    04-13 07:23 PM
    Hi,

    I am Canadian citizen lived in Canada for 9 years. In 2005, I moved to USA on TN visa. Here is my case details.....

    Priority Date : Jun-06
    Category : EB2
    I140 Approved : 08/15/2006
    Chargeability : India
    Processing Stage : I-485, EAD, AP
    I485 Mailed Date : 07/02/2007

    My daughter is born in Canada in year 2000.

    My quastion is can I use my daughter's birth country for cross chargeability. I know this is not very common, most of the time spouse's country of birth can be used for cross chargeability. But while I was googling I found the defination on the below website....

    http://www.visapro.com/Immigration-Dictionary/C1.asp
    Cross Chargeability : When a Green Card applicant is subject to a quota waiting list, but is the child or the spouse of persons born in a country with more favorable quota, the applicant may cross charge to the most favorable quota.

    I would really appreciate your help.

    Thanks





    world war 1 trenches rats. Amazing First World War
  • Amazing First World War



  • psn1975
    11-05 09:52 PM
    no ... I did not use AC21.



    more...


    world war 1 trenches rats. world war 1 trenches rats,
  • world war 1 trenches rats,



  • newbee7
    07-05 01:05 AM
    From 07 report:

    Case Problem Processing
    1. How to Submit A Case Problem
    The Ombudsman�s website, www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman, provides detailed information on how to submit a case problem:
    First, please write a letter or use DHS Form 7001, which was accessible on the Ombudsman�s website as of June 6, 2007. If writing a letter, please provide the following information in the order below to assist in identifying your case.
    � For the person with the case problem, please provide the person�s: (1) full name; (2) address; (3) date of birth; (4) country of birth; (5) application/petition receipt number; and (6) �A� number;
    � The USCIS office at which the application/petition was filed;
    � The filing date of the application/petition; and
    � A description of the problem.

    Finally, please mail your case problem, including your dated and signed letter and copies of documents relevant to your case inquiry, to either of the following addresses:

    Via regular mail:
    Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman
    ATTN: Case Problems
    U.S. Department of Homeland Security
    Mail Stop 1225
    Washington, D.C. 20528-1225

    Via courier service:
    Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman
    ATTN: Case Problems
    U.S. Department of Homeland Security
    245 Murray Lane
    Washington, D.C. 20528-1225





    world war 1 trenches rats. British Trench Life
  • British Trench Life



  • GC_ASP
    07-20 08:25 AM
    You don't need any support from your ex-employer for your wife's 485. But you need your 485 receipt for this along with the affidavit and marriage certificate.



    more...


    world war 1 trenches rats. World+war+1+trenches+rats
  • World+war+1+trenches+rats



  • bindas74
    05-15 08:38 AM
    Hi Gurus,

    I have efiled for my wife's EAD/AP renewal. When I finally submitted, the total payment asked was only $645( 340 for EAD and 305 for AP). But, there is a note stating the following:

    "The biometric fee is $80 for applicants ages 14 through 79 who request a Refugee Travel Document or Re-Entry Permit, unless the applicant resides outside the United States at the time of filing their form."

    How am I supposed to send this? I was not asked to pay this amount during my efiling of the AP/EAD concurrent filing.
    How am I supposed to send this? Can I send it as a separate check for $80 only for the biometric fee( because I had already paid for the EAD/AP using my credit card)
    Please advise.

    Also, during the AP filing, I got this:

    "On a separate piece of paper, please explain how you would qualify for an Advance Parole and what circumstances warrant issuance of Advance Parole. Include copies of any documents you wish considered. (See instructions.) "

    What an I supposed write in the document that I am going to send to USCIS?

    Please advise.

    Thanks in advance,





    world war 1 trenches rats. rats in trenches. rats in ww1.
  • rats in trenches. rats in ww1.



  • njboy
    06-09 10:12 AM
    Imagine if it takes 3-4 years to process an H1B..the only option we'll have, is to go premium processing. That way, premium processing becomes the rule, not the exception. If they want to be really "capitalistic", they can say, how much is the H1B worker ready to pay out of their salary for the H1? 10,000 dollars a year? Shouldnt they charge us that, if they think they can get away with it? Afterall, its good old capitalism right? Everyone should be concerned about their bottom line..why not the BCIS? Im sure most of these already exploited H1B's will shell out 10K extra per year just to keep their H1's. Does that sound like a good business proposition? It does..to me. Just like people pay extra to get their mail delivered next day Fedex, the BCIS should charge us 1000$ extra if we want the H1B processed in a reasonable time, another $1000.00 to get I-130 processed etc. Why the figure of $1000.00? Was it arrived based on some calculation? Why not..$5000, or even $7000? After all, market pricing should be based on demand supply, and since H1B is marketed as a premium product, this should be reflected in the prices otherwise it will lose its brand image..right?



    more...


    world war 1 trenches rats. did for a World War I mod
  • did for a World War I mod



  • singhsa3
    08-14 11:02 PM
    This will be mass distributed with the flyers.





    world war 1 trenches rats. the war officially ended.
  • the war officially ended.



  • trueguy
    08-09 02:49 PM
    Come on give EB3ers a break. 2 things. it is weekend, and secondly a lot will not be excessively active because there is nothing in the horizon for us to look forward to.

    Point taken....:)



    more...


    world war 1 trenches rats. world war 1
  • world war 1



  • das0
    05-27 10:38 PM
    What is the Cut off date for EB candidates for the proposed CIR Bill > May 21 2005 or May 21 2007 ???





    world war 1 trenches rats. during World War I
  • during World War I



  • desi3933
    08-21 11:44 AM
    I know people might have answered this before. So, sorry for any redundancy. I have a query. If I travel outside of US on my valid H1B visa and when I am out of US, my 485 gets approved. What happens then? Say, I do not have AP with me. Will I have problems entering the US?

    You can enter on H1 on "deferred inspection" status. Google for deferred inspection for more details.



    more...


    world war 1 trenches rats. During World War I miners
  • During World War I miners



  • Roger Binny
    05-12 10:05 PM
    First trying infopass is the right idea, even if you contact congress man and senators they may ask you to go through info pass first.

    Google your statename and senators you should get the list, its not hard to find their home pages.

    These are my opinons.

    By the ways what is the reason they cited when the EB2 I-140 was denied?





    world war 1 trenches rats. World War One Trenches Rats.
  • World War One Trenches Rats.



  • go_guy123
    09-08 03:39 PM
    points mentioned in posts 2,3 4 and 5 are 100% correct.
    points mentioned in post 6 can be considered but companies wont agree for that, They wont accept the suggestions/points given by employee.
    Exactly same thing happened in my case. Our company prepared position description,posted ads and just before filing PERM,they said we got enough resumes and we found candidates. We cannot file green card. If economy improves after 6 months we will review the scenario and start the process all over again and I was schocked to hear that answer. They received 25 resumes for my position.

    Friends,
    Green card dream is over. Now it's the time to get back to India or other countries.

    uma001...you are very correct. The GC thing is over for India born applicants. The EAD people due to July 2007 fiasco will be in AP status for many many years
    to come.
    Had the July 2007 not happened, a whole lot of EB - India cases would have
    been finished by now due to job losses. So in way the July 2007 is a massive lifeboat for many EB2/3- India applicants.
    Economic cycles are around 7/8 years or so. There will be a recession again after around 8 years. EB2/3_India backlogs are longer than economic cycles.



    more...


    world war 1 trenches rats. Trench Rats
  • Trench Rats



  • JunRN
    12-27 08:12 AM
    Just an advise: Check what's on your I-797 and that's your official receipt date. Count 180 days plus 1 after that and you're good to change employer with same/similar occupation.





    world war 1 trenches rats. Note the meandering trench
  • Note the meandering trench



  • MARY_GC
    08-24 06:52 PM
    I did exactly the same thing. I had a EB3 May 2004 I-140 approved and I applied 485 with this. during the first quarter of this year, I applied a new labor in EB2 and got it approved in 2 months. I applied I-140 EB2 in premium on 29th June and got it approved. Now my lawyer is going to interfile this new I-140 with my existing pending 485.
    First of all, dont worry with your old 140 while applying new one. They would not touch your old 140. The only issue right now is that there is no PP of 140 so you might need to wait up to one year to see 140 approved and that might kill the purpose.Just pray that they start PP soon.

    Thanks for ur information.I had 2 more doubts.
    1)when i'm doing interfiling i will be doing the same for my spouse &kid also.So,they too will get their 1-485 applications changed from eb3 to eb2 with the priority date of eb3 right? Or is this interfiling only possible for principle applicant's I-485?
    2) After reading ur case one doubt i had is that for me i already filed I-485 under eb3 & now about to start eb2 from the scratch perm,I-140 etc.so while eb2 process is going on at some point of time whether i need to say i have already applied for I-485 under eb3?If so it will make matters more worse right?I know U didnt go through this as u have started eb2 process well before applying for eb3 AOS.(U told u got even ur eb2 I-140 approved under PP)Still,i hope u would be able to comment on this as u might have thought of all the risks associated in interfiling before going ahead.thanks once again.



    more...


    world war 1 trenches rats. construction World+war+1+
  • construction World+war+1+



  • skark
    02-24 02:35 PM
    I thought someone here said that if your spouse got a new SSN via EAD and files tax jointly with this new SSN then one cannot efile and needs to paper file it. It appears that TaxCut is allowing one to eFile in this circumstance. Anyone else done it?





    world war 1 trenches rats. World+war+1+trenches+rats
  • World+war+1+trenches+rats



  • dealsnet
    02-26 10:31 AM
    Don't give advise, if you are not sure.
    Nobody can file AOS, if they are out of status.
    If it was the case every one will make it that way.
    Your advise is good, if she is in status. Filing I-485, AP, EAD ....ETC.
    She need to consult a reputed immigration lawyer first before the marriage.
    Out of status more than 6 months will trigger a ban from 3 to 10 years.

    CONSULT A LAWYER.

    If you get married to him you shouldn't have any issue. After you get married you should have him file an immigrant petition (I-130) along with the adjustment of status (I-485). You will also have to file a biographic information sheet (G-325) along with an affidavit of support (I-864) and medical examination (I-693). You can also file for employment authorization (EAD), form I-765 if you want to work and Advance parole (I-131) if you need to travel outside the US. Supporting documents such as birth certificates, marriage certificate and photos will be required.

    All these forms are available at the USCIS website.

    They will ask you to come for fingerprining at a biometric center in a few weeks.

    After a few months, you will be called for an interview to determine if your marriage is bonafide. If successful, you will be given what's called a conditional residency. 90 days before the two year anniversary of your conditional residency, you and your husband have to jointly apply for removal of conditions (form I-751), upon which you will be granted full permanent residency. After the third year, if you're still married, you can apply for US Citizenship.

    Goodluck with the process !

    Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer and the advice in this post no way constitutes any kind of legal advice and I accept no liability for any of the advice in this post.





    world war 1 trenches rats. In the trenches rats were a
  • In the trenches rats were a



  • WeShallOvercome
    07-23 06:29 PM
    have you used your checks for filing of application or did your employer paid for it.
    When SC cashes your check they issue receipt and put receipt number at the back of the check. thru which you could track your case and get the status by calling service center.
    and possibly asking SC to issue you another receipt...


    Employers and lawyers are smart enough.

    They took money from us but paid the fee with their own checks.
    I don't think getting the receipt number is an issue, we can somehow get it.
    I'm concerned about getting the receipt notice which i might need for applying for EAD/AP on my own.
    On top of that i don't have my I-140 approval notice and I'm already in my 7th year. So if I want to invoke Ac21 after 180 days, I need either an EAD, or I-140 approval notice so I can apply for H-1 extension.....
    any suggestions?





    lifestrikes
    01-26 11:30 AM
    Its time to meet our Senators and House Representatives.





    akhilmahajan
    05-01 07:18 AM
    Keeping the thread alive.........



    + Add Your Comment