wallpaper islamik

images free-islamic-wallpaper wallpaper islamik. beautiful islamic wallpapers
  • beautiful islamic wallpapers


  • chanduv23
    07-10 09:49 AM
    Do you know if one is better than the others...like murthy is better than rajeev khanna .....Basically who has more experience and success handling AC21 and MTR cases...I spoke to one of the murthy attorneys and they seemed to be good... but again I donot have any personal experience... Is Rajeev khanna better than murthy

    No idea. It is difficult to judge them. All Attorneys are out there to get money and there is only so much to Immigration law.

    Immigration Law is not all about courts and cases and judges, immigration lawyers are just like "consulting agents" - all they do is proper paperwork and are certified to provide immigration services.




    wallpaper beautiful islamic wallpapers wallpaper islamik. Islamic desktop wallpaper
  • Islamic desktop wallpaper


  • girishvar
    07-14 07:07 AM
    Thank you so much for your heartfelt and spontaneous post. I knew about what these people have written, but thought it was no point getting into discussion because some of the postings seemed to be so immature.

    However, just so you know, here is the background,

    [a] One of the reporters of Indian Express telephoned for my comments and the flower campaign, and wanted to know what was happening. I gave him the background, and my analysis, however, it exactly happened as you put it � the reporter assumed that I was one of the organizers, since I am so often involved in US-India affairs.


    [b] Had I wanted to take credit, I would not have even mentioned Immigration Voice to the reporter (the reporter wrote �Emigration Voice�, on his own probably)


    It beats common sense for me to try for credit in this matter � there is too much on my plate already, and I was not at all involved in this campaign. If there was absolutely nothing I was doing, then where is the logic for me to inflate my role or ego? But yes, I have been involved as an analyst, and well wisher, of this campaign and Immigration Voice by letting so many countless people � in media and politics, in the US and India � know of this very fine initiative.



    Also, just by the way, more than two days ago, before this Indian Express story came out, another media, NDTV had approached me to help them connect with the people in the campaign � and I asked a colleague of mine to inform IV; and Aman was sent an email with the name, and contact details of the NDTV reporter in New York. Plus, the CNN-IBN reporter who covered this story (the same story / video about which many of IV people are so proud on their blogs) � she was instructed by her Delhi office to follow this story only after I spoke to their international affairs editor (him and I were talking about the Lal Masjid matter in Pakistan, and then we got talking about general matters, and its then that I familiarized him of this interesting campaign happening, and he immediately sent messages so that CNN-IBN should cover this story).

    In fact even before Surabhi posted on IV yesterday re this matter, at least 36 hours before that I had written an email to Aman Kapur on my own and informed him that the news report had incorrectly mentioned that I am a coordinator of the campaign. After writing to Aman I considered my duty done � as any such little misunderstanding should be clarified between mature people who are in public life.


    I have been in this business too long, too deep, and too wide, to know and understand that the media at times makes mistakes in its interpretations �
    It does feel very warm, nice, and grateful to know that you went and gave them your candid and immediate opinion. Thank you so much my friend!



    Robinder




    wallpaper islamik. beautiful islamic wallpapers
  • beautiful islamic wallpapers


  • Sree Swathi
    04-21 02:46 PM
    well said!!

    GC people is closer to citizenship and closer to get this permission.

    Visa is not permanent.




    2011 Islamic desktop wallpaper wallpaper islamik. Islamic wallpaper
  • Islamic wallpaper


  • Macaca
    06-16 07:33 PM
    Unripe Due to Limits on Annual Immigration 869,544 (as of March 2007) [Table on page 14]

    Processed applications for green cards that cannot be approved due to annual statutory limits 29,303
    Is this Unripe EB due to cap?
    I-130 relative petitions 799,043
    Asylum-based green card applicants 41,198



    more...

    wallpaper islamik. wallpaper islamik. wallpaper
  • wallpaper islamik. wallpaper


  • logiclife
    02-01 12:44 PM
    Gurus,

    At PortOfEntry, CBP officers are QUESTIONING IF you are working for the sponsoring employer and many folks just switched jobs with AC-21 with no valid H1B anymore.

    Questions:

    1. What are the Consequences at Port of Entry on travelling with AP and NOT working for the ORIGINAL GC sponsor?

    2. Can anyone share thier experience what was the outcome at Port of Entry when the answer is "NO - I am not working with sponsoring employer anymore" Were they held at Portof Entry indefinitely ?

    3. What Steps can anyone take when at CBP office/Immigration Official is NOT allowing you to re-enter US on Valid AP (I-485 pending) and you are NOT working for sponsoring employer and no valid H1B?


    Did you or someone you know experience such questions at POE for an advanced parole? Or are you just posing a hypothetical?

    I have recently re-entered on AP and not a single question was asked. Not only that, I was not fingerprinted or photographed at the counter like a visa holder would be. I was taken to the back office where an agent entered information from my AP into the computer, stamped the AP and gave it back to me. No questions asked. Period. This was at the JFK airport in NY.

    Parole is meant to grant entry to resume adjustment of status. Parole is not subject to employment, it is subject to a pending I-485.

    If this is a hypothetical from you, then please shake these imaginations and live in peace and enjoy EAD and AP.

    Too much thinking and too much analysis has caused this community to revert back to H1 lifestyle and they are not using EAD and AP - ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS why we were all so happy due to 485 filing.

    What is the point of having an early 485 filed, if you are not going to use EAD and AP and be at mercy of consulates for restamping and be at mercy of employers who will need to sponsor you to hire you?




    wallpaper islamik. muslim wallpaper. ISLAMIC
  • muslim wallpaper. ISLAMIC


  • psam
    08-10 11:09 PM
    May be mumbai or some other consulate in the world published it.



    more...

    wallpaper islamik. wallpaper, xp themes,
  • wallpaper, xp themes,


  • aadimanav
    08-27 04:01 PM
    A small BUMP for BIG expectation. :)




    2010 beautiful islamic wallpapers wallpaper islamik. free-islamic-wallpaper
  • free-islamic-wallpaper


  • shree772000
    08-10 11:26 PM
    I doubt the authenticity of the bulletin. Also the formatting is off. I checked the other news posts and they are all formatted correctly.



    more...

    wallpaper islamik. Islamic Wallpapers Pack One By
  • Islamic Wallpapers Pack One By


  • tikka
    07-13 09:37 PM
    thanks......at least one person showed up


    15...:D




    hair Islamic wallpaper wallpaper islamik. Send A Postcard
  • Send A Postcard


  • chanduv23
    10-11 12:34 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



    more...

    wallpaper islamik. Tags: free wallpapers, islamic
  • Tags: free wallpapers, islamic


  • caydee
    05-22 08:12 PM
    $100.00 Paypal transaction ID #87H816341N4114833

    Contributions to date - $220 (from Dec 06)




    hot wallpaper islamik. wallpaper wallpaper islamik. islamic wallpaper for desktop
  • islamic wallpaper for desktop


  • prem_goel
    08-02 04:04 PM
    well there will always be certain exceptions everywhere....Michael Aytes did mention it publicly when he testified before congress in his document below

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/I...as_30Apr08.pdf

    he does mention that all these applications will be pre-adjudicated just short of visa number. So officially in my opinion they will not go back to these applications unless there is an exceptional condition which makes them do it. I can safely say that broadly it's not gonna happen.



    more...

    house Islamic Wallpapers wallpaper islamik. beautiful islamic wallpaper
  • beautiful islamic wallpaper


  • alterego
    10-05 01:17 PM
    Look at this part of Wall Street Journal :



    Look at this. Even when the conversation if totally on "high-killed workers", there is always and has to be always, a line or a sentence about illegal immigrants. Somehow, you cannot discuss anything about anything unless you have one line about illegal immigrants. The only sensible reason to discuss illegal immigration in same topic as "attract and retain" the "high-skilled workers" is that if there are people who are high-skilled, need to be "attracted and retained" and also happen to be "illegal".

    So folks, look around yourself, do you find anyone who is "high skilled", "illegal" and also need better laws to be "attraced and retained". NASA folks and folks from silicon valley, please check the cubicle next to you to find an illegal rocket scientist or an undocumented microchip designer. Those damned illegal rocket scientists and doctors.

    Hey WSJ...listen up !!! Are you being facetious, or are you really not as competant as people think you are ?

    To add to this point. This is AFTER the implosion of CIR on the Senate floor. CIR was supposed to be the reason issues around legal highly skilled immigration were deferred.
    So, after deferral, implosion of CIR, we yet get a line clumping these two. It is almost like a nicotine addict trying to break the habit. Media can be so close minded.

    All I can say is what IV has done to try to separate these two issues, is nothing short of herculean. Now atleast we are seeing some semblance of a separation. I think the Rally in DC was a highly significant moment in this regard. I am also pleasantly surprised to see as much attention given to the immigrant visa issue (ie green cards) as was to the rest of it. Previously highly skilled immigration was thought to be tantamount to H1b visas. The issue of permanent green cards was a footnote.




    tattoo muslim wallpaper. ISLAMIC wallpaper islamik. wallpaper islamik. wallpaper
  • wallpaper islamik. wallpaper


  • pmpforgc
    10-10 09:24 PM
    Friends

    I filed My concurrent I-140 and I-485 in Schedule A Group-II , EB-2, Exceptional Ability in Arts and Sciences Application with USCIS recipt date of AUGUST 24, 2006 for both I-140 and I-485?

    (1) My I-140 is yet not approved I had asked my attorney to do premium processing. In this new situation should I go for premium processing or hold it back as they will not process my I-485 due to un availability of numbers in Schedule A.


    (2)With current retrogession in Schedule A in November visa bulletin What will happen to my I-140 and I-485 processing.


    (3)If Schedule A categorey ends after 10/5/2005 as indicated in November visa bulletin what will happen to CASES like mine which were filed after that? does they get transfered to EB-2 ( or EB-3) with their filing dates, set as priority date?

    (4) Does establishment of date of 10/5/2005 in NOVEMBER visa bulletin means that they will still process application that they accepted till this NOVEMBER-2006 .

    Your experienced help is Gretaly appreciated in this developing situation.



    more...

    pictures wallpaper, xp themes, wallpaper islamik. wallpaper islamik. wallpaper
  • wallpaper islamik. wallpaper


  • gcseeker2002
    12-06 12:46 PM
    e-mail won't do it. Put it in writing or wait until 90 days passes from the receipt date
    This is like the banana joke in an old tamil movie, it is over 157 days and the USCIS now wants to go by processing times which mention july 3rd processing date, which is still late, but then they will say it is just one day over your receipt date.




    dresses islamic wallpaper for desktop wallpaper islamik. islamic wallpapers
  • islamic wallpapers


  • thomachan72
    07-06 10:42 AM
    Theoratically what you say is correct. Once the revised bulletin came out people are not supposed to file / send out mails in this matter. However, what the AILF is going to fight is the "revised bulletin". They are going to fight that uscis cannot publish a revised bulletin at such a short notice and if they (AILF) wins, this revised bulletin is nullified and July will become open to every one with LC, right??



    more...

    makeup Islamic Wallpapers Pack One By wallpaper islamik. Islamic Wallpapers
  • Islamic Wallpapers


  • redds777
    04-17 10:40 PM
    You're welcome.

    Yep. Got copies of labor, I-140 forms and approvals via FOIA. :)

    Can you tell me the procedure to apply for FOIA and also how long did it take you to get the copy of labor . Did you use an Lawyer to fet this info ?

    I am trying to get the job description on my labor . My employer is not providing me the same .

    Thanks for your help




    girlfriend wallpaper islamik. wallpaper wallpaper islamik. wallpaper islamic. wallpaper
  • wallpaper islamic. wallpaper


  • Aah_GC
    07-09 11:04 AM
    If you click on the link called "PERM" on the left hand side - there is an MDB file called 2004 (in a zip file). Try to download an Access reader and go for it.




    hairstyles Tags: free wallpapers, islamic wallpaper islamik. wallpaper islamik. wallpaper
  • wallpaper islamik. wallpaper


  • smisachu
    08-27 01:51 PM
    I assume you might have gone to Rt 23 DMV, try Rt 46 in Wayne. They are more considerate. I had my DL expiring in April 07 but my H1 was Valid till Sep 07 (the DMV officer had a made a mistake in 04 by putting the wrong experation date when I went to update my DL with Motorcycle endorsement. When I pointed this out he said I still have almost 3 years so come back then:mad:) . I went to Rt 46 Wayne and the lady renewd mine till Dec 07. 90 days more than the valid dates on H1. She said she has already included the grace period which is avaliable in situations of visa renewal so I can renew my visa and get back to them in time. This shows that there is a provision for 90 day grace period.

    Try Trenton if Rt 46 in Wayne fails. Best of luck.


    And they say why Albert Pinto "Plassey" is an angry man?

    My current H1 is expiring soon. My 3 year H1 extension is pending. I had receipt notice but NJ DMV at Wayne refused to accept that. My current License is valid only till the middle of the next month.
    Any body in the same boat? What shall I do?




    eb3retro
    10-18 01:10 PM
    Not sure about the SR, but I called the 800 number in the case status page on AP renewal and just chose the expedite option and did the expedite. Not sure if this process is called as SR creation. Hope this helps.

    Can anyone tell me how to open an SR so that I can expedite my application on the basis of financial loss. I have applied for AP in august 2010 and I have travel plans in 1st week of December. Thanks in advance.




    chanduv23
    05-10 03:24 PM
    My 4th contribution today $100 - from my bank

    Immigration Voice
    Member ID : chanduv23 $100.00 05/16


    Contributed $400 so far along with this.

    IV is doing a great job. Great going IV.



    + Add Your Comment