tattoos of chinese symbols

tattoos of chinese symbols. Another Chinese symbols for
  • Another Chinese symbols for



  • looivy
    02-24 02:30 PM
    This is how the e-mail will be : take a print which should show your e-mail address as provided on the visa application form....


    Dear Sir/Madam,



    This is to inform you that the administrative process for your US non-immigrant visa application has been completed.



    You DO NOT require scheduling another appointment. Please visit the VFS office with your yellow pending letter, passport and yellow envelope. YOU do not need to come to the CONSULATE.


    Please carry a copy of this email for ready reference.

    Thank you
    Regards
    Mumbai NIV / AO

    Thanks for sharing the information. Did they disclose what the admin processing was for?





    tattoos of chinese symbols. Tattoo meanings have become
  • Tattoo meanings have become



  • god_bless_you
    08-15 09:39 AM
    they will make any statement only if they are pounded by letters from us. if you want you can post their contacts on the forum and everyone can write letters to them.

    we can ask support from
    http://www.usinpac.com/

    let us register with USINPAC from here
    http://www.usinpac.com/register.asp

    another wikipedia which has lot of info on Indian Americans!!
    check Politics section on this page
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_American

    another interesting item ..

    Merrill Lynch recently revealed that there are nearly 200,000 Indian American millionaires. One in every nine Indians in the US is a millionaire, comprising 10% of US millionaires. (Source: 2003 Merrill Lynch SA Market Study).





    tattoos of chinese symbols. Chinese love symbol tattoo
  • Chinese love symbol tattoo



  • permfiling
    12-09 10:40 PM
    My cousin has a offer from a employer in CA who is willing to do H1 transfer but the condition mentioned in the agreement is that

    In the event the employee voluntarily resigns or her employment is terminated for performance or cause prior to 4 years, employee agrees to reimburse the "Employer" for the full amount of legal, administrative and filing fees associated with the sponsorship of the employee's work visas as permitted by law.

    The employer won't do premium processing so my cousin paid $1000 on her own but she had to travel outside the country to canada to get a new I-94. The employer's law firm filed the paper work with canada embassy in US to get a canadian visa.

    Now my cousin got her GC through her hubby which her employer does not know .

    The employment laws in CA are different so how can she move (if moves within 4 yrs) to another company without paying anything or a little fee to the employer. I told her that H1-B fees are not too high maybe around $4000.00 so the employer will have to spend lot of money on the lawyer's to go to court to suit her if she left say after 2 years of employment as she feels that the agreement is one sided considering the time line.





    tattoos of chinese symbols. Chinese symbol tattoo then
  • Chinese symbol tattoo then



  • IVfan08
    12-16 02:11 PM
    Just got mine renewed in Jersey City, NJ using my EAD without issue.



    more...


    tattoos of chinese symbols. Chinese zodiac tattoos by
  • Chinese zodiac tattoos by



  • santa123
    01-23 01:40 PM
    CIS Ombudsman - Send Your Recommendations

    Looks like another good opportunity to express our hardships and seek CHANGE. Pls write to CIS.

    http://www.dhs.gov/xabout/structure/editorial_0501.shtm


    Your recommendations are accepted and encouraged. The Ombudsman is dedicated to identifying systemic problems in the immigration benefits process and preparing recommendations for submission to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for process changes. The Ombudsman believes that process change recommendations from individuals like you represent one of the best sources for identifying systemic problems in the immigration benefits process.

    Ideally, your recommendations for process changes should not only identify the problem you are experiencing, but should also contain a proposed solution that will not only benefit your individual case, but others who may be experiencing the same problem as well.

    The CIS Ombudsman is dedicated to open and accessible communication with both individuals and employers and not only welcomes, but encourages your comments.

    Send your comments, examples, and suggestions to the Ombudsman at cisombudsman@dhs.gov

    Mailing Address:

    Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman
    ATTN: Recommendations
    United States Department of Homeland Security
    Mail Stop 1225
    Washington, D.C. 20528-1225





    tattoos of chinese symbols. Chinese symbol tattoos are one
  • Chinese symbol tattoos are one



  • optimystic
    09-15 11:52 AM
    It still says Aug 15th. I don't think they will release it yet.

    I can see it. Refresh your browser

    Thanks inskrish for the news.

    Anyway, the Proc. dates are a heap of bull shit. The NSC Proc date for I-485 says July 08 2007. We all know the dates were 'U' and noone could have filed a I-485 between July 2 - July 17th (July 2 fiasco). So how can the oldest application that the NSC is blocked on can be dated July 08 2007 !!!

    Even if they came across ineligible applications like that, wouldn't they just outright reject them and quickly move on to some other application that they can process??? Why would they consider themselves blocked on such application(s) and issue the processing date to reflect such transient status ???



    more...


    tattoos of chinese symbols. Chinese Symbol Word Tattoos
  • Chinese Symbol Word Tattoos



  • OLDMONK
    06-15 02:52 PM
    Initially I thought its the number on I-94, but apparantly not. This is required to be filled on almost all forms which are required to be filed now that the dates are current. I485, 131, 765 etc.

    Is this the number which is on my approved I-140 (A099 XXX XXX) ?





    tattoos of chinese symbols. Chinese Symbol cartoon 1
  • Chinese Symbol cartoon 1



  • dollar500
    11-19 06:14 PM
    That has happened to me too. It's ok. I looked at the reciept notice and the date is the original reciept date not the one mentioned in update. Don't worry. If you are really concerned call your lawyer.

    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Case received and pending.

    On October 14, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

    I have a question. Mine was filed on Aug 15th but, the online status says that it was received on 10/14. Is this common or is this in error? Should I call CS?

    Thanks in advance.



    more...


    tattoos of chinese symbols. tattoo symbols
  • tattoo symbols



  • yabadaba
    06-22 11:32 AM
    new memo from uscis
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrele...ling062107.pdf

    Oh law quote:

    "During the lead period from 06/21/2007 to 07/29/2007, people can make a direct filing or in old ways. Accordingly, the July 2007 EB I-140 and I-485 filers using the July Visa Bulletin can make direct filing to eather Texas Service Center or Nebraska Service Center depending on where their place of intended employment is located."

    Bulletin quote:

    "USCIS will accept Forms I-129F, I-131, I-140, I-360, I-485, I-765 and I-907 filed with the new “Direct Filing” location in advance of the July 30, 2007 effective date, that are otherwise properly filed."





    tattoos of chinese symbols. chinese tattoo artist
  • chinese tattoo artist



  • jlander
    January 7th, 2005, 02:59 PM
    I take macro photographs of gems and jewelry to be sold on the Internet. Currently, I use a coolpix 5000 and get some pretty good photos from it. I use a light box and different light sources (fluorescent & incandescent) to capture color and color-changes in the gems.

    I just bought a d70 and now need a good macro lens for it. I tried the promaster 100mm macro (I think it is the vivitar lens) and it didn't work to well for me. My 1:1 macro images are all under exposed and not as clear as I have seen. They are actually blurry when blown up 100% on my monitor. I use a good tripod and stopped down to f22 to increase depth of field. If I pull back a bit, the images get better, but then I don't have the magnification I need.

    I take the photos on extra white laser printer paper and most of the time, use indirect 5000K fluorescent lighting in a light box. I don't understand why my 1:1 photos seem to be underexposed. The white paper looks gray and the gem is dark and dull. Photos taken with my coolpix 5000 look great. The background is white, and the gems are lively.

    After my disappointment with the cheap promaster lens, I made the decision to purchase the Nikon 105 Micro, but when I called to order it (from expresscamera.com), they asked me why I was purchasing a 35mm lens for my digital camera. They suggested the Sigma 105mm EX DG lens and wanted to sell it to me for $650. They said that this sigma lens was better than the Nikon for digital cameras and that the Nikon would also take underexposed photos. This could be that they just didn�t want to sell me the Nikon lens for $500 and wanted to sell me a $400 sigma lens for $650.:mad:

    I need a lens that will allow me to blow the photos up to 100% on my monitor and they will be clear and the gem needs to look like a gem and not a dark crystal.



    more...


    tattoos of chinese symbols. chinese symbols tattoos.
  • chinese symbols tattoos.



  • mohitb272
    12-10 06:54 PM
    I was hired by my present company as a software engineer. I did development for 3 yrs and the company later moved me to a Business Analyst's role later. However, my labor application lists my job duties as s/w Engineer in a programmer's role.

    Would I be able to use AC21? Do I need to find a s/w development job or can I join as BA as well? I am in a big predicament. Any help here is greatly appreciated.





    tattoos of chinese symbols. Chinese Character Tattoos.
  • Chinese Character Tattoos.



  • immi_seeker
    09-28 06:41 PM
    After looking to so many threads on our forum regarding the receipt notice delay. IV have raised the same questions to USCIS. Today USCIS have come with the answers to your questions. We are told that USCIS has put additional resources to address the receipt notice delays.

    Please visit

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=82b06a9fec745110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D

    Travelling without recieveing receipt notice is still an unclear topic. uscis has given a vague answer on that



    more...


    tattoos of chinese symbols. put Chinese tattoos
  • put Chinese tattoos



  • simple1
    05-11 02:20 PM
    I already did, thanks.

    Kindly note:
    This thread is a question to Lawyer requesting advice from IV forum attorney.

    This is not the original thread for member / donor discussion.
    Member thread: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=25432
    Donor thread: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=340449#post340449

    http://www.visalaw.com/teleconform.html

    Please post and email this question at the above teleconf..

    I already did.





    tattoos of chinese symbols. wrong chinese tattoos
  • wrong chinese tattoos



  • akhilmahajan
    10-31 09:00 AM
    4 months from now, there will be another rush for applications for EADs and people will be spending money for it. Everyone will be back on the forums talking about notices and late processing for these applications. Lot of people will have heartburns and their jobs can be in trouble if their EADs do not arrive on time.

    We do not seem to look at the bleak picture ahead in future and are worrying about EADS, AP and notices now. The real problem is retrogression and not if TSC is slower than NSC or vice versa or receipt notices. (You will be surprised that people write to us telling us to focus lobbying efforts on making TSC faster than NSC since that is a big problem faced by millions of people)

    The end result of this constant renewals of EAD and AP is heartache, frustration and loss of money for us. We ultimately lose if we do not wake up now and do something.

    Unless this community is ready to raise its voice, nothing WILL be done for us in the near future.

    Please dont forget to apply for AP renewal, as if you have to travel, without an AP u will be struck.

    So, make sure EAD & AP Renewals are filed close to each other to be on a safer side.

    Pappu,
    Thanks a lot for bringing it up.
    The question we should be asking is "WHEN WILL OUR WORRIES REGARDING RENEWING EAD & AP FINISH?"

    Folks come on, lets do something about this situation.

    GO IV GO.
    TOGETHER WE CAN.



    more...


    tattoos of chinese symbols. chinese symbols tattoos.
  • chinese symbols tattoos.



  • ddeka
    09-17 10:36 AM
    When AP is approved, you get 3 copies. I went twice on intl trips and each time they took a copy. I am left with 1 copy of the AP.

    Now I need to go on one last intl trip (I have applied for renewal). I just have one copy of AP with me.

    How does it work? Will the officer just stamp the AP and make a copy?

    Don't give original copy. Let them make a copy of the original.





    tattoos of chinese symbols. Chinese tattoos and there
  • Chinese tattoos and there



  • zCool
    04-01 05:27 PM
    "Bought" the labor?
    So you broke the LAW..
    And now you want to know how to break it further??
    You are ignorant, and CRIMINAL!
    Not to mention stupid!
    Get the heck outta here..



    more...


    tattoos of chinese symbols. Chinese Symbol Meanings
  • Chinese Symbol Meanings



  • waitnwatch
    07-16 06:28 PM
    Your post resembles one of those ads with deceptive fine print! Do you work for an advertising company by any chance?

    People providing all the red dot's........don't be so uptight or high strung. Don't you see the GCK's hidden talent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)


    Please see links below:

    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC

    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC


    :cool:

    When will the next month dates come out ???





    tattoos of chinese symbols. chosen Chinese symbols.
  • chosen Chinese symbols.



  • nramesh30
    08-02 02:04 PM
    Hello All,
    As it is very urgent , i kindly request anyone to reply with a detailed or on which clause is it possible to enter usa in this situation.

    "My brother entered into the U.S around 2004 with
    valid H1B stamping for company A. He was there only
    for few months . He didnt work on any project
    and he doesnt have any pay stubs. Before he left the
    US, company B filed for his H1B visa . After filing
    H1B he went back to india and later accepted
    a different position in singapore . H1B for company B
    was approved successfully after few months.
    Its been nearly almost 2 years since that happened .
    H1B for company B is valid till sep 2007

    Now company C filed for his H1 just few weeks before
    and it was approved successfully. He wants
    to travel to U.S now and start working for company C .

    He went to singapore U.S consulate for H1B visa
    stamping for company B. Unfortunately it was rejected.
    221(g) . Reason officer gave him was " u
    need to have 13 years experience to take up this job".
    My brother tried to explain to them . But they wouldnt
    listen. Also they retained all the H1B documents
    related to comapny B.Also they have put an entry in
    his passport saying 221(g) and the date.

    Company C is still asking him to travel to U.S , since
    he has a valid visa stamping with company A until Aug
    26 2006. My brother has valid H1B petition thru
    company C which is valid till june 2009.

    1)Is it safe and legal to travel with Visa stamping till august 2006 from company A , with 221 (g) stamped in his passport (when he went for
    visa for company B), with proper H1B documents valid till 2009 from company
    C?

    2)Will there be questions at the port of entry ?
    3)Will there be any issues because of the 221(g)
    stamping in the passport (company B visa)?
    4)Any chance he wont be let inside U.S ?
    5)Can he show them the h1b approvals for company C ?
    6)Any tips to handle the officer at POE?
    7)If every thing goes smooth, will his new I-94 be
    valid till june 2009 (date on his company C petition)
    or just another 4 weeks (company A petition)?
    8)If by any chance if he is deported, will it affect
    his future prospects in the U.S?

    Any little help is also appreciated.
    I need answer mainly for question 1 and 8





    tattoos of chinese symbols. tattoo lettering styles
  • tattoo lettering styles



  • traveldoc
    09-10 02:12 PM
    I have a strange situation with my AP renewal:

    Applied for AP renewal for both Primary and dependant on August 8th
    Dependent received AP approval on Sept 2nd
    Primary called USCIS to expedite process on grounds of medical emergency on Sept 2nd and Received a letter from USCIS on sept 8th - saying this - "The status of this service record is: Since the date we received your request, we have approved your case and sent an approval notice to you on 9/1/2009 to the address we have on file. If you do not receive the notice withing 30 days, then please contact our office again". But when I check the online status on USCIS.gov it says "Case received and Pending". How can the system say 2 different things?
    I made Infopass appointment today and went to the office to see if they can follow up on this situation and they just said their system says case 'Approved' so wait for 30 days.

    Anyone in the same situation? Any suggestions? Is there anyway I can apply for a duplicate or something? What if I just go ahead and re-apply for my AP before the 30 days...what other risks are involved other than loosing $305.





    coopheal
    02-11 06:46 AM
    I'm in my sixth year and didn't even apply for labor. Let the company apply my labor thn I will be active in ur initiatives.

    Please consider this an initiative for yourself. Your contribution to IV is not for helping me but its for helping yourself.

    Best luck in getting labor filed.





    WeShallOvercome
    12-26 03:27 PM
    I am not able to find the alien ship which I parked at JFK when I came here. Is it with NASA or the CIA?

    ;)


    Check out the USCIS headquarters and look for the junk yard there..



    + Add Your Comment