tattoo on finger

tattoo on finger. Tagged as: Finger Art,
  • Tagged as: Finger Art,



  • ivjobs
    11-07 10:31 AM
    Folks,
    A table has been created in the IV Entrepreneurs yahoo group to
    facilitate a repository for you to add Help wanted /Offered information.

    We all pretty well know that having one's contact information would be
    of no use unless we see some beneficial activities. Towards this end
    in the Help wanted /offered information table we have created 3
    specific fields where you can enter your past/present/future ventures,
    your areas of expertise in which you can be help to others and the 3rd
    field to enter the areas of help you are looking for.

    You dont need to be a master in a domain to be of help. Just a piece
    of advise is good enough. Also there is nothing like a silly question
    so one can ask for any kind of help.

    This obviously helps identify individuals who can be of specific help
    in specific areas of interest.

    So please go ahead and enter the information that you feel comfortable
    entering. There is no compulsion for any one to input the data but we
    would strongly encourage to do so just to help each other. After all
    that is the purpose of this group.

    Here is the link for the IV Startups Help Wanted / Offered

    http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/ivstartup/database?method=reportRows&tbl=1

    To join the IV Startup group, please visit the following site:

    http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/ivstartup/

    IV Startup Group





    tattoo on finger. tattoo on her finger.
  • tattoo on her finger.



  • smbaps
    08-10 04:54 PM
    how did you apply on june.The dates were not current as per May visa bulletin.This is strange man......





    tattoo on finger. Mustache Tattoo on Finger
  • Mustache Tattoo on Finger



  • gk_2000
    08-28 02:22 AM
    There is no point in moving the PD if they cannot process the PD's who are current. This is what is happenning now in USCIS. I would rather they move it by small amounts and process those who are current than give false hope to people!

    Maybe false hope for your situation, but for a lot of us it means getting freedom via ac21





    tattoo on finger. a “Love” finger tattoo.
  • a “Love” finger tattoo.



  • factoryman
    06-18 12:37 PM
    so, my city / state is : Bellingham/ WA

    where he I-94 is issued.



    more...


    tattoo on finger. tattooed on their fingers.
  • tattooed on their fingers.



  • insbaby
    01-31 10:08 AM
    Check with USCIS and see if they have tied up with your electricity provider, to add your immigration filing charges along with the monthly bill.

    :D :D :D :D :D





    tattoo on finger. She tattooed her finger,
  • She tattooed her finger,



  • sury
    11-02 06:25 AM
    We applied SSN in Tulsa SSA office for my wife and kid. Wife and Kid still on H4.

    They asked for

    EAD
    Birth Certificate
    Passport


    The good thing is that everything is online in Tulsa SSA office and you don't need to fill any form.


    Sury



    more...


    tattoo on finger. Rihanna Tattoos On Finger.
  • Rihanna Tattoos On Finger.



  • pappu
    05-11 01:09 PM
    http://www.npr.org/templates/rundowns/rundown.php?prgId=3

    has some other story



    NPR Program Stream


    link on http://www.npr.org/

    plays something else rt now





    tattoo on finger. Levi Johnston#39;s Tattoo:
  • Levi Johnston#39;s Tattoo:



  • gcnotfiledyet
    02-26 11:29 AM
    http://hammondlawgroup.blogspot.com/

    From this group it does not look like there is any rule followed by states as they follow CGFNS guidelines. It is just that USCIS has started using OOH for PTs. It looks like AILA will be filing something with USCIS.

    My first question: you have been here for 5yrs on h1b then why did you not file green card under schedule A when it was current until Dec 2006? I am really surprised. You would have been on green card long time back. Actually I am even surprised that you did not go for masters even afer being here for 5years.

    If there is any other way you can continue your presence in US then go for it. You just have to be patient for USCIS to start accepting what state boards accept while issuing licenses. If state boards do not mind foreign bachelors to practise PT then I don't understand why USCIS would care. I think its just another shot from USCIS to shoot immigrants out of this country.

    Getting into masters of PT can't be that quick. Schools just don't accept students everyday. They have deadlines for every semester and there is so much paperwork including exams, evaluations, proof of funding etc etc. So do talk to lawyer for your options to stay here, talk to school on how to enroll in masters, if your spouse is on h1 then get onto h4 by filing cos. These are just my guesses. Again talk to lawyer for your options ASAP.



    more...


    tattoo on finger. Iverson#39;s Bulldog Tattoo
  • Iverson#39;s Bulldog Tattoo



  • vjkypally
    07-17 05:58 PM
    iv needs to come up with some idea for all of us to thank congresswoman Zoe Lofgren for her help. Hers was the only political voice we had.





    tattoo on finger. finger nail tattoo design
  • finger nail tattoo design



  • MissionImpossibleGC
    08-24 11:34 AM
    You can complain to DOL, if you have been paid less than a LCA amount. Also, you can complain to DOL, if the deduction of GC processing fee to DOL as it could have lowered the amount thats in your offer letter. You need have a proof that your company has deducted money for your GC from the paycheck.

    BTW, You have no legal grounds to get the revenue (aka % the company earned) the company made out of you during your tenure.

    In my paycheck and salary slips there are deduction but reason or description of the deduction are not mentioned. I have all salary slips with me. I am working on % based so some time even after deduction my anual salary is not less than 8 years old offer letter. My anual salary vary from 55k to 100k depending on project rate and lenth of projects in year. I find my own project since last 5 - 6 years and pay % to my greedy company for nothing. It took me 8 years to find out my company because my company is not a very small company and looks decent from top serface.



    more...


    tattoo on finger. ink on her middle finger.
  • ink on her middle finger.



  • nixstor
    08-03 11:56 PM
    This just confirms the pathetic state of concern and sincerity USCIS associates to people awaiting these updates. Guess nobody bothered to even review this report before making it public. Oh, it was reviewed but in the same manner our applications are adjudicated. Go figure!

    C mon, man give them a break. Lets try to solve the bigger problem by doing what we have to do. Lets activate participate in the DC rally on 13th Sept





    tattoo on finger. trend with finger tattoos,
  • trend with finger tattoos,



  • chintu25
    08-28 10:07 PM
    could you please review this thread
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum16-iv-agenda-and-legislative-updates/184288-from-iv-access-to-donor-forum-issues.html

    if you are a recurring subscriber please mail details to info at immigrationvoice.org. We verify each member before adding in the donor forum.

    mail is bouncing back to that id



    more...


    tattoo on finger. Finger tattoos
  • Finger tattoos



  • peer123
    04-17 09:59 AM
    How did you find what job code your labor was applied for?

    it is on the approved labor certificate, that my lawyer gave me





    tattoo on finger. on her ring finger,
  • on her ring finger,



  • seekerofpeace
    09-11 10:11 PM
    1 approved one pending so I voted. Actually I can vote for both "The approved" and "Awaiting Approval" polls...isn't that great....:(

    SoP



    more...


    tattoo on finger. Goldwater had a tattoo?
  • Goldwater had a tattoo?



  • 99mutd08
    06-18 03:50 PM
    Nathu lodge is good to stay for 30 rs/night. This is behind the big koorakarkat near the laddoo baba temple. Just across the street from 2 coconut trees and coconut waterwaala.

    Nathu lodge...30 Rs/night...lol.....good luck finding that





    tattoo on finger. miley cyrus tattoo finger
  • miley cyrus tattoo finger



  • nayekal
    02-21 01:13 PM
    Simple thing, when she doesn't have a job why would you get her an H1B , which any other well qualified candidate would have got. Because of the people like you all the legal immigrants are the targets of the accusation of "stealing our jobs".
    People like you and these cheap desi companies, are a shame on the face of all the hardworking legal immigrants here. I think the same thing was asked by someone on someother post as well and was badly critized.

    Dude, you think a person with 3 years of working exp in IT after completing masters is not qualified?
    How can some one gives you a job offer to join them in October by sponsoring H1 in April. You don't apply for H1 during April of any year, then you will never be able to get a job.
    I am sure you will find many (most of them are) consultants from so called cheap desi companies are technically smarter and have lots of exp as well. May be those companies are cheap, but people are not.
    Before you come to forums and release your frustration, go and tell your friends and colleagues about your opinions. I bet, most of them will stop talking to you.



    more...


    tattoo on finger. The tiny tattoo reads “je ne
  • The tiny tattoo reads “je ne



  • milind70
    06-09 02:24 PM
    What is the InfoPass # to call. I'm in the same boat. PD: Dec 2003 EB2

    GCMan,
    No number to call for infopass, you have to book appointments thru the web. I havent taken infopass for a while but no telephone numbers.





    tattoo on finger. about finger tattoos.
  • about finger tattoos.



  • babu123
    06-28 03:54 PM
    I work in VA. Can we send the I-485 filing documents to TX now.
    Or we need to send to Nebrasa only?





    tattoo on finger. Cross Tattoo · Ring Finger
  • Cross Tattoo · Ring Finger



  • AB1275
    12-17 12:42 PM
    I had posted my query on another thread but thought of creating a new one with all the updates.

    My priority date is Feb 26, 2008 and I-140 mid 2008.
    It was applied under EB2 category (Masters Degree). Currently, I'm on the 5th yr of my H1. My 6th year starts in Feb 2009.

    Had received an RFE to which we responded but it still got denied On Dec 3, 2008. I didn't read the RFE but the lawyer said they have requested for Audited Financial statements of 2007 which my company does not have. The main reason for the denial was that the company has a loss and we did not provide Audited statements for 2007. I wasn�t being paid per the prevailing rate in 2007. So I couldn�t provide W-2 for 2007.

    My lawyer suggested that we appeal the denial and start a new PERM in EB3 category through the same company.

    She also suggested that in the appeal we show that I am being paid per the prevailing in 2008 since my priority date is in 2008. I have to respond to the Denial by Dec 30th but I will not have my W-2 by then. Am not in a position to provide pay stubs since the difference in pay is an adjustment in Dec.

    My question to you all are:

    1. Are these my only option to make sure I can renew my H1 after the 6th
    year?
    2. How long does an appeal take to respond?
    3. Is appeal my only way out? Can I request for a
    Motion to Re-open/Reconsider by Dec 30th and submit the W-2 in
    Jan 2009?
    4. If I show the prevailing wage of EB2 and I am filing another PERM in EB3,
    will that be a problem?
    5. At what stage of the green card process should I be in to be eligible for
    my H1 to be extended after my 6th year?
    6. Any other issues that might come up?


    Thanks!





    apt29
    10-22 03:31 PM
    Mine was applied on July12th. My attorney is pressing for refile. is it a good idea to refile? Or is it better to wait?
    Thx





    prinive
    03-14 02:40 PM
    We all know that we are able to file 485 on July and we got EAD due to IV efforts. Which in turn helping us to get a 600$ rebate for the spouse (Some plan to spend the money).. Can we make a pledge here that we will contribute a certain % to our organization? The % can be your choice. At least this % can help this site up and running� If the moderator decide that this is not a good idea please close this thread.

    First from me 20% from whatever I get as rebate �



    + Add Your Comment