sony ericsson xperia x10 pro mini

images Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini sony ericsson xperia x10 pro mini. sony ericsson xperia x10 mini
  • sony ericsson xperia x10 mini



  • yabadaba
    06-24 12:42 PM
    bump^^^^





    wallpaper sony ericsson xperia x10 mini sony ericsson xperia x10 pro mini. Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini
  • Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini



  • zeta411
    12-02 11:58 AM
    Here is what I am going through.
    On November 17th night I received the news that my father died. Since I did not have AP, I had submitted the AP applicatoin online that night and called the USCIS the next day morning. They bumped up the request to extreme emergency and said that some one will contact me. Since I didnt receive any call for a couple of hours I tried followup a couple of times with USCIS and no one was ready to help except for the standard statement that some one will contact me in 5 days. Then I went to the local office in Chicago, where they said that since the people who who work on AP have already left(it was 3 PM), they will give the AP the next day. I went the next day morninig but the front desk person called the Nebraska office and spoke to them for a while and said that the supervisor has my case infront of him and he will make a decision very soon and I was asked have some patience. It is December 2nd now and I am still waitng for their decision.

    I have not seen my father in 5 years and couldnt see him for the last time because my stupidity in not applying for the AP in advance and the USICS's apathy.

    Please take this as a lesson and have the AP applied ASAP.





    sony ericsson xperia x10 pro mini. SonyEricsson XPERIA X10 Mini
  • SonyEricsson XPERIA X10 Mini



  • joeshmoe
    09-04 07:05 PM
    What was the Approval date on your I140?

    06 Oct 2006





    2011 Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini sony ericsson xperia x10 pro mini. Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10
  • Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10



  • letstalklc
    11-05 02:49 PM
    Just voted.

    Thank you very much for putting here in the immigration forums.



    more...


    sony ericsson xperia x10 pro mini. Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini
  • Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini



  • gc_check
    07-14 07:18 PM
    My lawyer has everything ready to go, Will monitor the situation and will decide accordingly... Most likely, looks like mine will be applied towards the end of July... Also depends on what August VB has to offer, but her concerns are what if USCIS not receipt nor reject and hold the papers, saying the cases are subject to litigation and will not process until a court decides....? etc... and mean time if the dates become current.... what needs to be done...

    Also one thing, I observed, most of the updates from most attorneys seems to be the same... looks like all are going with what Aila/Ailf suggests....

    Hope some interim relief is provided and this whole mess is cleared in favor of the applicants, as we are ones who are really affected





    sony ericsson xperia x10 pro mini. Sony middot; Sony
  • Sony middot; Sony



  • webm
    06-09 02:50 PM
    "Processing Date current with respect to Receipt Date" in May VB,even then IO not picked in my case atleast...so its all matter of luck!! back to U-turn..



    more...


    sony ericsson xperia x10 pro mini. sony ericsson xperia x10 mini
  • sony ericsson xperia x10 mini



  • jliechty
    May 28th, 2007, 09:24 PM
    Visible Dust products used to cost way more than they were worth (they're still expensive, but not as prohibitive as they were previously). At that time, I found this article (http://www.prime-junta.net/pont/How_to/a_Brush_Your_Sensor/a_Brush_Your_Sensor.html?page=1), which offers a much less expensive suggestion. It could be worth checking out if you want to try a brush almost identical to the VD products without paying their high prices (a bit of "elbow grease" is required - just be careful to keep it off the sensor!). ;)





    2010 SonyEricsson XPERIA X10 Mini sony ericsson xperia x10 pro mini. Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini
  • Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini



  • dealsnet
    04-13 09:14 PM
    Citizenship of child do not consider for cross chargiability. Only the birth place of spouse will taken into consideration, if you file with details shown in the petition.

    Child can be charged to either parent's country's quota, reverse is not allowed.
    http://www.hooyou.com/news/news050807cross.html


    Hi,

    I am Canadian citizen lived in Canada for 9 years. In 2005, I moved to USA on TN visa. Here is my case details.....

    Priority Date : Jun-06
    Category : EB2
    I140 Approved : 08/15/2006
    Chargeability : India
    Processing Stage : I-485, EAD, AP
    I485 Mailed Date : 07/02/2007

    My daughter is born in Canada in year 2000.

    My quastion is can I use my daughter's birth country for cross chargeability. I know this is not very common, most of the time spouse's country of birth can be used for cross chargeability. But while I was googling I found the defination on the below website....

    http://www.visapro.com/Immigration-Dictionary/C1.asp
    Cross Chargeability : When a Green Card applicant is subject to a quota waiting list, but is the child or the spouse of persons born in a country with more favorable quota, the applicant may cross charge to the most favorable quota.

    I would really appreciate your help.

    Thanks



    more...


    sony ericsson xperia x10 pro mini. Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
  • Sony Ericsson Xperia X10



  • prdgl
    07-07 09:44 PM
    Why can't you revise the ad before publishing it so you do not have to resort to such measures? What's wrong with just a MS? My company files several LCs for MS and they have no problems getting approvals.

    In any case, the answer to your Q1 is Yes. I will not comment on Q2 since I neither encourage nor recommend such deceitful behavior.

    Thanks,
    Jayant


    Thanks for your reply. We just published the ad a week ago. Is that a big deal to revise now ? It went into computer world and stuff. I am not sure how difficult it would be.


    Hence for this matter, I have another employer willing to file my LC this month. But I am thinking since I was not with them when they sent out the ad and requesting wage details, IS this something considered equivalent to LC subsitution if I join them and file my LC with already sent out ad ??

    Your answer is highly important.

    Thanks





    hair Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 sony ericsson xperia x10 pro mini. The Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
  • The Sony Ericsson Xperia X10



  • krustycat
    09-28 10:32 PM
    My 485/EAD applications were mailed on July 5th. and received on July 9th. by F HEINAUER at NSC.
    I have not received a single notice and checks were not cashed.
    I called customer service today and the they told me to wait 90 days.... :eek:business days!!!



    more...


    sony ericsson xperia x10 pro mini. Sony-Ericsson Xperia mini
  • Sony-Ericsson Xperia mini



  • logiclife
    01-31 10:51 AM
    Go to websites such as ZAZONA.com and numbersusa.com and check out their arguments that they use to oppose H1b and EB-greencards. You are saying the same thing and feeding into those arguments by using the word "Slavery".

    And by the way, regarding public opinion, remember that immigration(legal or illegal) is issue number 5 or 6 after economy, healthcare, Iraq, security, deficits etc. etc.

    Public opinion is not going to care about 350,000 H1bs in line for GC. But still, getting overall media attention is good for our cause and I urge you to write letters to the editors of NYT, LA times, Time mag, Newsweek. etc etc. like you suggested. But there is not POINT IN BEING RHETORICAL or SARCASTIC.

    --logiclife.





    hot Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini sony ericsson xperia x10 pro mini. sony ericsson xperia x10 pro
  • sony ericsson xperia x10 pro



  • irrational
    06-29 10:13 PM
    My Wife and I were scheduled to have our fingerprints taken on July 7th and July 9th respectively. Today, we received a letter for my wife and the letter says "Appointment Canceled" "No need to appear at ASC".

    The letter does not say if they are going to reschedule OR the reason for cancelling.

    I am a July 2007 applicant and this is the first FP appts we have got.

    Does anybody have this kind of experience before?
    Do you think I should show up at the ASC on the previously scheduled date OR just wait for a new letter and date.

    My case is in TSC.

    Any comment is appreciated.

    Thanks.
    Bipin :mad:



    more...


    house Sony-Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini sony ericsson xperia x10 pro mini. X10 Mini and X10 Mini Pro.
  • X10 Mini and X10 Mini Pro.



  • somegchuh
    10-26 01:11 PM
    I hope they mail it back because that's something I definitely need. I didn't know they will look at my I797. I wish I had known this before my wife went for visa stamping. There's alway a new kink, isn't it :-)

    My wife had her visa stamped in Bombay consulate - and during the interview they asked to see the I797 - but i had instructed her to ask for it back and she specifically asked the officer if she could have it back because I needed it - and he promptly gave it.
    maybe Delhi Consulate works differently. Hopefully they will mail you back the 797 notice with the passport.





    tattoo Sony middot; Sony sony ericsson xperia x10 pro mini. Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini
  • Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini



  • Eveready
    07-09 09:28 PM
    :confused: My wife has been on H1B for about 3 years and may have to go on H4 (on my H1B) for some time since we changed location and she is not getting a job immediately. Now when she does get a job which confirms to her existing workpermit type (teacher in this case) does she have to apply for a new H1B and wait for OCT2007 for it to happen or can she get one any time.



    more...


    pictures sony ericsson xperia x10 mini sony ericsson xperia x10 pro mini. Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini
  • Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini



  • kedrex
    01-13 06:03 AM
    Hello friends,

    This may sound silly but I could really use some help here. My case has been current for a while now and its not been approved yet. Calling USCIS is no use since the Cust Serv Rep literally tell you the exact same words that are in the online status. I've been doing Infopass every week now for the past month. Last week they said that the case has been assigned to an officer. I'm going to Mumbai on Feb 3rd and was hoping that my case would be processed before then. Any ideas to get that file picked up by the officer?

    Thanks in advance





    dresses sony ericsson xperia x10 pro sony ericsson xperia x10 pro mini. Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini
  • Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini



  • kapoorg
    06-21 02:04 PM
    Hi,

    I am in a similar situation. I am in US on B1 visa and accidently damaged my passport.

    Both my passport and I-94 are mutilated. Duplicate passport takes 6-8 weeks and I-102 takes close to 3 months.

    What should I do? My exit date as per I-94 is Aug,25th.

    Vinay,
    Can you please tell me how did you manage to get duplicate passport in such a short time?

    Regards,
    Gaurav Kapoor



    more...


    makeup Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 sony ericsson xperia x10 pro mini. Sony-Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini
  • Sony-Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini



  • abhijitp
    12-08 07:20 PM
    The sooner you get the stability that your GC brings, the easier it is for you to:
    1. stop wasting money on renewing EADs/APs/ extending your H1B's
    2. buy a house, stop wasting money on rent, build equity!
    3. look for better job opportunities, the sky is the limit if you have the skills!
    4. even within your present job, negotiate a better increment!

    the list is long... (like you didn't know about it:) ) !

    So... invest now in your future and sign up for a monthly contribution!

    You know you will thank yourself you did!

    I know I know... there is always the inevitable urge for "instant" gratification.... so here is the deal... the next 4 folks who do it and PM me will win a year long subscription to Readers' Digest!





    girlfriend Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini sony ericsson xperia x10 pro mini. XPERIA X10 Mini and X10 Mini
  • XPERIA X10 Mini and X10 Mini



  • FredG
    August 8th, 2005, 12:15 PM
    I love that shot! Wonder how a flock of small birds passing by (not overhead) would look with their erratic flight paths?





    hairstyles Sony-Ericsson Xperia mini sony ericsson xperia x10 pro mini. Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini
  • Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini



  • jotv
    10-16 10:52 PM
    hai all ,

    i dont know where to write this topic , if it is wrong place please excuse me.

    i completed my b.tech in computers. i am on h4 . recently i got ead.
    here is my question

    by using ead what type of jobs i can do . if software side jobs means again i have to read any subject some time . but i need job quickly because we were in some financially tight position.

    please suggest me any decent type jobs like data entry or data base entry jobs etc ...something related to my education is preferable .

    those who know correctly experts please suggest . bcz this will be helpful for all who is from h4 to ead.

    i will really appriciate your help .thank you in advance.:mad:





    add78
    08-01 11:54 AM
    Shows the power of "phone calls" vs faxes/emails/petitions
    Awesome.





    bobbydalal
    08-24 12:05 PM
    Hi i just wanna clarify one thing. Ur date is far from being current and they already called u for ur interview is that rite.



    + Add Your Comment