real madrid vs barcelona copa del rey

real madrid vs barcelona copa del rey. real madrid vs barcelona live
  • real madrid vs barcelona live



  • sbeyyala
    07-17 05:40 PM
    I pledge to contribute $200 once I get the receipt notice





    real madrid vs barcelona copa del rey. FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid in
  • FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid in



  • MKT79
    07-02 05:00 PM
    Application Support Center Appointment Rescheduling - July 6 - 10, 2009

    System errors caused a number of Application Support Centers to be overscheduled during the week of July 6-10, 2009. As a result, some applicants may receive cancellation notices for appointments originally scheduled during this timeframe.

    If you do not receive a cancellation notice, please appear at your ASC appointment as scheduled. If you do receive a cancellation notice, you will soon receive an ASC appointment notice for a new date and time, typically for an appointment within the next two to four weeks.


    USCIS Alert (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=3e9815ecdd732210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=4b18dc4d88889010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)





    real madrid vs barcelona copa del rey. real madrid vs barcelona copa
  • real madrid vs barcelona copa



  • starone
    10-29 11:52 AM
    Lazycis,

    Can you share here or by pm the letter which you wrote to revoke your previous Attorney? I am also in the same boat where i want all my correpondence sent to me.





    real madrid vs barcelona copa del rey. Real Madrid vs Barcelona 1-0
  • Real Madrid vs Barcelona 1-0



  • sp99
    08-18 01:45 PM
    Hello Folks,
    I was also in the same dilemma 2 weeks back but now that i have DISH IPTV, i am very happy with the quality of the channels. I ordered Hindi Superpack, i was interested in Elite pack but it has $6 charge which becomes $40 for 4 channnels but add 4.99 and u get 8 channels...i was worried about buffering and quality of the programming but it is awesome..i watch it on my 50inch plasma..it is great..let me know if u have any more questions...



    more...


    real madrid vs barcelona copa del rey. real madrid vs barcelona copa
  • real madrid vs barcelona copa



  • gopi246
    03-20 12:07 PM
    I was in the same situation and was told by the SSN office person ( a very helpful guy) to re-apply and enter my address as of the SSN office address and he kept my cell number. He said he will call me as soon as the number arrives and then again when the actual card arrives. He called me on both occasions and I got my number in 2 days and the card in less than a month !

    I was very grateful for the help and advice the SSN office person provided me at that time.

    Thanks guys for the response. I checked with the SSN people if I can resubmit the form. They told they will not allow that. Is there a chance that the immigration people keep it pending so long. If so can I contact them?





    real madrid vs barcelona copa del rey. ah Copa del Rey champion
  • ah Copa del Rey champion



  • gc_aspirant_prasad
    06-22 04:38 PM
    If you have AAA membership, try them, they do it for free for 1 set typically.
    You may have to go in the hours stipulated by them.



    more...


    real madrid vs barcelona copa del rey. real madrid vs barcelona copa
  • real madrid vs barcelona copa



  • mayhemt
    07-03 02:18 AM
    Here's an idea that came up in my head:

    There's no use working 'towards' EB wait period issues, there will always be thorns in the roses.. Lets work 'against' EB advantages (superficially) - well this could be in parallel to 'towards' part.

    Here's the agenda, that administration/congress would need to implement in law :

    "Restrict/Prohibit all non-immigrant class workers (H1, L1 etc) from investing, be it 401k, IRAs, Regular stock investing, Real Estate investing, Forex etc"


    (Before you all start bashing this, let me put down some pros & cons)...

    Pros:
    1. People (with immigrant intent) will not be in limbo. if you want to move back after living 5-6 yrs in US, there's nothing to pay penalty on. Today there's an early withdrawal penalty on 401K, IRA.
    Like many of us - who applied for 140/485 waiting endlessly for the magic card.... investing our dear hard earned money in 401ks & other investment vehicles - only to see them lose value or worse stuck in that vehicle (Of course there's another school of thought that says if I invested 10k in 401k, & net value is now 20k & even if I withdraw it paying penalty, I will be in green..but i guess this demographic will be significantly small). My colleagues & I too procrastinated about moving back to India - but since we still have to recover our 401k/IRA losses we have been pushing the magic year a little further - but thats just me.

    2. Markets/Businesses will realize the sudden disappearance of funds coming into market because of this new law & Market forces might lobby towards faster Immigrant status changes - remember this law is only for non-immigrants, Permanent residents would have no restrictions on investments.

    3. We (IV community) need not work diligently on this issue. We might just have to create some numbers on folks who made good amount of money in speculating oil/natural gas/gold and driving these prices like crazy OR who have been sending profits on investments to their home country. If we at least get this ball roll, anti-immigrants like numbersusa will pick up this agenda & work 'with' us..

    4. Home country flourishes.. 401k has an annual limit of 15.5k $ for 2008, 16.5K $ for 2009). Assuming 250K non-immigrants (H1s, L1s) restricted to invest, yearly 3Billion USD just disappears from markets & at least a small percentage would find its way to home country. This is just 401K. If we add IRAs and regular trading accounts, Real Estate.... Wall Street would crap in their pants - they need our money to drive their Ferraris, Lambos you know!! If Wall Street says something, Capitol Hill HAS to listen.


    Cons:
    1. H1s L1s wont be able to reap profits in investments. Hey at least you wont be losing your money. This is like a pseudo protection of your money if you have H1, L1 cards. Who knows? This might create huge demand for people wanting to convert from EB2/EB3 to H1 :)


    If you all see any other sides of this story, you know where to find that 'reply' button.

    Disclaimer: I am not looking to crash markets - just trying to leverage our situation with that of markets, with anti-immigrant groups' position as catalyst.





    real madrid vs barcelona copa del rey. real madrid vs barcelona copa del rey 2011. real madrid vs barcelona copa; real madrid vs barcelona copa. Multimedia. Sep 26, 01:44 PM
  • real madrid vs barcelona copa del rey 2011. real madrid vs barcelona copa; real madrid vs barcelona copa. Multimedia. Sep 26, 01:44 PM



  • yabadaba
    06-22 11:32 AM
    new memo from uscis
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrele...ling062107.pdf

    Oh law quote:

    "During the lead period from 06/21/2007 to 07/29/2007, people can make a direct filing or in old ways. Accordingly, the July 2007 EB I-140 and I-485 filers using the July Visa Bulletin can make direct filing to eather Texas Service Center or Nebraska Service Center depending on where their place of intended employment is located."

    Bulletin quote:

    "USCIS will accept Forms I-129F, I-131, I-140, I-360, I-485, I-765 and I-907 filed with the new “Direct Filing” location in advance of the July 30, 2007 effective date, that are otherwise properly filed."



    more...


    real madrid vs barcelona copa del rey. Real Madrid vs Barcelona Copa
  • Real Madrid vs Barcelona Copa



  • Sunx_2004
    10-10 12:36 PM
    My application reached NSC on July 17th, No updates yet..:mad:





    real madrid vs barcelona copa del rey. real madrid vs barcelona 2011
  • real madrid vs barcelona 2011



  • jediknight
    10-23 12:57 PM
    I am surprised that this was not the law before but considering the current Immigration laws, I should not have been :-(



    more...


    real madrid vs barcelona copa del rey. real madrid vs barcelona copa
  • real madrid vs barcelona copa



  • billu
    08-06 06:15 PM
    Folks, Let us not use this forum for non-immigration matters.

    i have seen numerous posts in his forum about finances, real estate, phone cards, exchange rates,courier services and even jokes.....whats wrong with asking a fellow desi's opinion on indian channels under interesting topics??we live in an area mostly populated by americans and do not have any desi people around. i thought this was a good forum to take opinion of fellow desis. if you think it is against the forum rules, you can take this off.





    real madrid vs barcelona copa del rey. Watch Real Madrid vs Barcelona
  • Watch Real Madrid vs Barcelona



  • mariner5555
    02-08 01:14 PM
    Thanks for the info. but is it 180 days or 120 --there was a thread that said it has become 120 days before expiry or else it is getting denied ??



    more...


    real madrid vs barcelona copa del rey. real madrid vs barcelona copa
  • real madrid vs barcelona copa



  • getrdone
    01-16 05:19 PM
    One more thing before you draft a letter take a look at the job description/qualification/experience required which is filed along with the
    labor certificate.

    if possible get those "experience required " in the experience letter from
    prvious employer to show that you had those experiences before you joined.

    Cheers !


    I received a RFE on experience letters (EB3). I have searched everywhere but haven't found the format for a winning experience letter.

    Can someone with an approved 140 please paste a format of the experience letter on this thread?

    Thanks!





    real madrid vs barcelona copa del rey. real madrid vs barcelona copa
  • real madrid vs barcelona copa



  • thescadaman
    10-09 10:34 AM
    This rule change can create problems when we are about to renew our H1Bs or EADs.

    H1B: You can renew 6 months before expiry and it takes about 3 months for processing

    EAD: You can renew 120 days before expiry and it takes about 3 months for processing.

    Hmm.. this can get very messy if we have processing delays.. any inputs?



    more...


    real madrid vs barcelona copa del rey. real madrid vs barcelona copa
  • real madrid vs barcelona copa



  • sargon
    01-26 12:09 PM
    Who deleted it?





    real madrid vs barcelona copa del rey. real madrid vs barcelona copa del rey 2011. real madrid vs barcelona copa; real madrid vs barcelona copa. citizenzen. Mar 27, 09:35 PM
  • real madrid vs barcelona copa del rey 2011. real madrid vs barcelona copa; real madrid vs barcelona copa. citizenzen. Mar 27, 09:35 PM



  • BharatPremi
    10-31 02:19 PM
    I am a consultant hence i have given a friends address who own a home so that i dont need to change it often.

    This trick was good five years back but in my opinion it is risky nowadays.The idea and intention was good as not to have bothered avout address change frequently. But To solve one problem you have created another mess. If you will not keep an eye on that you may face problems during naturalization and/or even getting new project where background check is required.

    In my opinion, now you will have to keep a practice to give your friend's address as your address while mentioning your residence history. For an example, you want to do a project in new Fortune 1000 client. (Note: Nowadays almost all fortune companies go for background check and medical test before taking one on board)That client will go through your medical/background test and in the form which may be fille up , there do not forget to mention your friend's address as your residence address otherwise you may face problem. Same goes with naturalization process..



    more...


    real madrid vs barcelona copa del rey. real madrid vs barcelona copa
  • real madrid vs barcelona copa



  • leenakamat
    08-15 02:15 PM
    You can file a DOL complaint, which could spell serious consequences for the employer. You could also file a wage claim with your state's employment development department to recover the wages you were owed.





    real madrid vs barcelona copa del rey. real madrid vs barcelona copa
  • real madrid vs barcelona copa



  • wandmaker
    11-01 10:27 AM
    Hi,

    My employer applied for my H1b Extension and the case was received on Aug 5th by USCIS. The online status still shows the case to be in "Initial Review". Out of curiosity, I called USCIS and they told me that they can only reveal information abuot the case to my employer. So I called my employer and they gave me a shocking news - They had received an RFE about a month ago and they "forgot" to inform me. They are not revealing me the details of the RFE.

    We have to respond to the RFE by Nov 3rd, and since I had a change of project(I did provide the previous client letter when we had originally applied for H1b extension) they are asking me to get a client letter and other proofs within a day!!!! My client is taking its on time and I do not think I will get the client letter to send it in time.

    1) What are my options here? Not knowing what the RFE is, being told about the RFE with just 2 days remaining, can I threaten to take any legal action against my employer?
    2) Is it my right to get a copy of the RFE?
    3) How come the case status did not change on USCIS website?

    My current visa expires on Nov 20th. Please advice ASAP!

    #1 - H1B is company's petition, you are merely a beneficiery, you can not do anything.
    #2 - It is not your right to ask for RFE notice copy, but you can request.
    #3 - Dont rely on online status

    Find a new employer, have your H1 transferred while your I-94 is valid.





    real madrid vs barcelona copa del rey. real madrid vs barcelona 2011
  • real madrid vs barcelona 2011



  • rahulpaper
    09-06 12:48 PM
    Did you travel out of US while you were on F1 and your AOS was in process?
    If yes...did you use AP to re-enter?
    If yes...did you still maintain your F1 status?

    Thanks in advance for your reply.



    Received card production ordered email today!!!

    For all those whose spouses are in F1 status do not worry

    I applied through my husband(EB3 July 2004) and i was on F1 when i applied with him. Got funding through F1. Did not use 485 EAD.

    Graduated but did not apply for OPT and started using 485-EAD to work.

    Well... one more thing our lawyer forgot to include our BC while applying.
    Actually he had them when he mailed them initially in DEC 2004 but got rejected and after he came back from vacation in March 05 he reapplied based on the rejected mail in Dec 04 and its then when he forgot to include BC.

    I was ver scared reading about F1 being non immigrant visa blah blah... and should not apply for GC..blah blah..unfortunately i could not find a similar case like me...recently i saw a lot of people applying in F1 ...

    I am happy to tell...do not worry if you are on F1 and
    do not travel on F1 visa
    Do not apply for OPT ( my limited knowledge advice)
    Your lawyer knows the best!

    Regarding LUDs:
    If you guys see LUDs on your cases atleast one...be very happy...that means they are about to give you a green card...

    I am planning on attending the Rally to show my support to 1V

    I hope 2007 will be lucky to every one

    Believ me journey through 485 process is nerve-wracking...
    Just think if it really makes a difference think about it ...no
    Just believe in god ( satyanarayan swami pooja cheyinchukondi)...dont laugh

    All the Best:o
    EB3
    PD : July 2004
    RD : March 2005
    VSC--> TSC : Mar 2007
    LUDs on 485 : July 29, Sep3rd 4th
    and card production ordered on 5th





    sbmallik
    09-13 02:44 PM
    The Priority Date portability fails only if the approved I-140 was determined to be fraudulent. Otherwise, even if it is revoked, you are good.

    Yes, the new employer has to re-start your GC process, so that you can port the older PD to the new application. So, not much time can be gained ...

    Other option is to change job after I-485 application is pending for 6 months, but this involves sticking to the current employer for longer time. The advantage is the new employer needn't re-start the process - just invoke AC21 clause and proceed. Exact time requirement depends on your priority date and country of changeability.





    enggr
    10-12 08:15 PM
    Here is my recent experience. I have only 2yrs out of 6yrs of H1B.Recently i applied for extension(applied for 3yrs instead of 2yrs based on approved 140) and received RFE from USCIS and asked for approved copy of 140. We send it and got the approval.

    Thanks

    Hi Kmdhar,
    Thank you for your reply. My issue is I don't have an approved I-140 as the first one was denied and 2nd one is pending.
    Any thoughts on how we get this extension petition approved to the max of my 6 years?



    + Add Your Comment