mermaids are real

images Fishy Fact: Mermaids are real. mermaids are real. mermaids.jpg
  • mermaids.jpg


  • ganesha
    08-23 04:51 PM
    Same with me too. My application was moved from NSC to TSC and has been lying there since then. Hasn't been assigned to an officer yet:mad:

    I never had any RFE, but my case has been bounced around for no reason. From TSC->CSC->TSC and I am told that it is not even pre-adjudicated not even assigned to any officer as yet. I have yet to see any more illogical organization other than USCIS. :mad:




    wallpaper mermaids.jpg mermaids are real. dolphins as a mermaid.
  • dolphins as a mermaid.


  • YesGC_NoGC
    04-26 09:10 PM
    I contributed $30 earlier this week, Got $15 back from PayPal, Sending this to rebate also to Immigration voice.

    If all the memberscan send $30 using Paypal and we can get $15 additional even one time contribution can make difference.

    Let's take advantage of Paypal offer, $30 is minimum to get $15 back.

    ************************************************** ************************************************** ****************

    PayPal, Inc just sent you money with PayPal.

    PayPal, Inc is a Verified buyer.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

    Payment Details

    Amount: $15.00 USD

    Transaction ID: 36XXXXXXXXXXXXX1G

    Custom Note: you for participating in PayPal's Spring $15 Cash Rebate promotion. You received this $15 cash rebate after making a qualifying purchase of $30 or more. Be sure to check www.paypal.com regularly for upcoming promotions.

    ************************************************** ************************************************** ****************




    mermaids are real. Real Mermaid is born
  • Real Mermaid is born


  • ramus
    06-28 12:12 PM
    Does this indicate that all dates will be 'C' in July?



    Starting July 2, USCIS will no longer allow petitioners to file their I-140's under the premium processing program.* This is expected to be a temporary measure; starting August 1 petitioners will be allowed to file their*I-140 cases under the premium processing program.
    *
    The USCIS' press release can be accessed here: http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=22772




    2011 dolphins as a mermaid. mermaids are real. Me: “Mermaids aren#39;t real.”
  • Me: “Mermaids aren#39;t real.”


  • GCBy3000
    09-29 12:51 PM
    Whatever you guys say, the key is to see how much of unused visa they post this year. Due to their inefficiency, they would post at least 10-20k of unused visa for this year too.



    more...

    mermaids are real. were some real mermaids
  • were some real mermaids


  • gconmymind
    08-27 03:11 PM
    Per my attorney and several forums i researched a second FP Is generally sent when your case is about ready to be approved and normally a good sign as they can approve GC and ask for FP after that before sending you cards. However in one forum i found someone posted a DHS release from 2007 describing the FP data is switched to digital storage in a system called BSS and will remain valid for 75 years, thus one theory says that if your first FP was done digitally you may not need second FO and IO can access the results of first FP and approve. But who knows what is true, all of these are speculations.
    I have not got second FP notice either and my first and only FP happened in Nov 2007.
    I got a 2nd FP notice for 485. I will be current next month. I also applied for AP last month, which got approved yesterday. Not sure if AP application triggerred the FP notice or if there is a chance I can get approved next month??




    mermaids are real. Do you think Mermaids are real
  • Do you think Mermaids are real


  • chanduv23
    10-08 03:49 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



    more...

    mermaids are real. Altered Books and Journals
  • Altered Books and Journals


  • gc_rip
    06-13 02:04 PM
    Did anyone ever get the copy of I140 by filing G639?

    Please share your experiences.




    2010 Real Mermaid is born mermaids are real. Fishy Fact: Mermaids are real.
  • Fishy Fact: Mermaids are real.


  • ianlock
    06-14 10:59 AM
    So what do we think the time frame might be from the PD becoming curent, to the the packet 3 arring at you door?? how long does it normally take NVC to do this.

    If it matters im EB-3 ROW
    would be london Consulate
    PD 19 June 2006.

    Any ideas. i figured it would be a copuple of weeks before i heard anything.

    What do you think.??

    Ian.



    more...

    mermaids are real. The little mermaid
  • The little mermaid


  • kaisersose
    07-09 12:24 PM
    My only concern is AC21 letters not getting into your file and USCIS issuing a NOID or a denial.

    Other than notifying CIS of our job change, there is nothing else we can do. If it results in a denial, it is easy enough to reverse that, so I would not worry about it.

    I am changing jobs in 2 weeks. As I said earlier, I am prepared for my employer revoking the 140 and CIS denying my 485 by mistake. At this point, I am not even bothering to notify CIS about my job change.




    hair Me: “Mermaids aren#39;t real.” mermaids are real. mermaid mermaids fantasy
  • mermaid mermaids fantasy


  • sravani
    05-13 01:37 PM
    Sorry to hear about such cases. We all have to realize one thing here. The employers need us equally bad as we need them (more often than not, not talking about Indian consultancies here). If ever one encounters such racial discrimination and open abuse at the work place, the best recourse is to file a complaint with the higher ups in the HR, start searching for another employer and ditch the current racist employer at the right moment with an appropriate email sent to everyone detailing why the person is leaving at such an important phase of the product development. Yeah, this might sound un-ethical, but sometimes situations do demand such drastic measures to send the right message. That's when all these racist employers would realize the importance of the person that just left the company. Then they can try to fill in the position with their preferred race qualified person and see how difficult that gets!!

    Better still, please talk to your friends and family in other parts of the US and find the areas in the US that are cosmopolitan and try to move to those places. Yeah that is very difficult in the short-term, but in the long-run, you would have peace of mind and a good quality of life after making such a move. Fortunately, i am in the Bay area and i have rarely encountered such racial prejudices out here. Just my two cents.

    Good luck.

    Thanks for your advise and i agree with your thoughts.

    I thought of leaving this company several times, but I am working in this company for 6 years and the only company I worked after coming to USA. I invested so much for this company, like working beyond work hours, working in the weekends, making up the project deadlines for the incompetitive colleagues etc. etc. and now just waiting for my Green Card. There were so many times I thought if I get my Green Card I am going to leave this moment. Years passing by and with this retrogression thing, there is very little hope of getting it soon...

    The positive thing is, my direct supervisor is very nice and I can voice my opinion and she understands me and completely supports me. I am just praying god that I should keep working for her till I get the GC.



    more...

    mermaids are real. that mermaids are real,
  • that mermaids are real,


  • gc_dedo
    09-22 06:00 PM
    This is scheduled on 9/24

    Full Committee
    1:00 P.M. in 2141 Rayburn House Office Building

    Continued Committee Markup of: H.R. 6598, H.R. 5882, H.R. 5924, H.R. 5950, and
    To consider: a resolution and report recommending to the Hous of Representatives that Attorney General Michael B. Mukasey be cited for contempt of Congress




    hot were some real mermaids mermaids are real. Mermaids are real
  • Mermaids are real


  • sargon
    03-31 01:25 PM
    Real movement will come in the last 3 months of this financial year (july, aug, sep bulletins).



    more...

    house mermaids are real. me mermaids mermaids are real. Are mermaids real?
  • Are mermaids real?


  • swamy
    05-13 04:17 PM
    Following the rules as they are doesn't imply there's no injustice or congress can just shut shop and go home. Giving unused visas from EB1 to EB2 is just following rules as they are - just as giving preference to Non-Indian's first is. I get to meet plenty of EB1 & EB2s who are just plain retards so its not 'obvious' that they're going to 'benefit' the greater society at large though the rules were framed hoping that would be the case. Also, EB3s def. have to be labor certfied so they're not displacing anyone - the whole system is such a mess and is being abused so much that things that ought to be obvious & taken granted for have to be reiterated again & again so its just dumb to say 'EB3 is the least qualified of the three and is also the most likely candidate to displace an American'! And if theres a sudden glut in the labor force and plenty of native born well qualified work force is available, there shouldnt be anyone in the GC queue to begin with so there'd be no reason to do away with any quotas - unless one presumes people will be abusing the system all the time.




    tattoo Do you think Mermaids are real mermaids are real. mermaid.jpg
  • mermaid.jpg


  • chanduv23
    10-03 10:15 AM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



    more...

    pictures Altered Books and Journals mermaids are real. Two Mermaids and a Maidmer
  • Two Mermaids and a Maidmer


  • txh1b
    04-15 10:47 AM
    Bingo! I was about to say this -- Under COBRA, govt will pay 65% of the payment. I have been to this boat before and COBRA is extremely expensive (~1500 dollars a month for a family of 3).

    Also, you need to talk to a lawyer! Desi companies....what can I say.... no company should terminate anyone in the 9th month of pregnancy.

    Status wise both you and your husband are OK. Just make sure that both of you renew AP and EAD on time.

    Good luck.

    COBRA is applicable only if the employer has 20+ employees.




    dresses Mermaids are real mermaids are real. historic-mermaid-statue1
  • historic-mermaid-statue1


  • nixstor
    08-01 02:18 PM
    I am trying to underscore the point that "Smart kids doesnt necessarily need to get into IIT's, if they are US implants in India during their early teens or around 8th grade. There is a better chance that they will end up in Ivy leagues or what ever you consider equivalent of IIT's here"

    I concur with the opinion of getting into IIT's is not a bench mark for success. It depends on what a person considers success. As far as "Best among best" is concerned, I used it only to compare the number of seats available for equally intelligent students in India and US. A student in India with similar aptitude, IQ and what ever comparable metrics has lesser chances of accomplishing what a student accomplishes in the US. let it be getting into IIT's or Ivy leagues.

    HTH



    more...

    makeup The little mermaid mermaids are real. mermaids are real. me mermaids
  • mermaids are real. me mermaids


  • cendra
    10-11 08:29 AM
    Hello,

    I am new to this site and had a question about the Nov. bulletin that maybe someone might be able to answer. I am EB3 ROW and I am still not able to submit my I-140 + I-485 concurrently by 5 days (my PD is July 5, 2002).

    Do you expect the EB3 ROW dates to move forward at all in the Dec. bulletin?

    I just need to know because my lawyer is pressuring me to submit my I-140 not concurrently, but I wondered if I just should wait for a month.

    Thanks in advance for your help!




    girlfriend mermaid.jpg mermaids are real. Mermaids are not real
  • Mermaids are not real


  • sledge_hammer
    01-15 10:11 AM
    What does that have to do with the price of rice in China????????????

    An Indian national was robbed and in the process was shot and killed. What has that got to do with him being a legal immigrant? Would the thugs have spared him had he been "illegal" or a "citizen"?

    Think before you start typing...

    This country is becoming more and more dangerous for legal immigrants. We pray to almighty for peace and speedy recovery of the ailing family of deseased, living in India.

    http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/3982065.cms




    hairstyles that mermaids are real, mermaids are real. Mermaids Are Real!
  • Mermaids Are Real!


  • desi3933
    06-18 03:25 PM
    Also, what forms do you need to apply for H4 extension? can you have 2 valid visas at the same time say B1/B2 and H4?

    I-539 (Filing Fee $200). Application To Extend/Change Non-immigrant Status
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=94d12c1a6855d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D

    One can have more than 1 visas, but only one active status when physically present in the USA.

    Exception: One may maintain H1/H4/L1/L2 status along with AOS Pending status.

    Please check and verify details with your attorney/lawyer. This is NOT a legal advice.

    ----------------------------------
    Permanent Resident since May 2002




    nixstor
    04-16 03:37 PM
    Nixtor, If you are Indian it seems to me you have not visited India for long time now. India�s IT story started as back office. But now that�s not true any more. The Kind of projects the big IT firms like Infosys, Wipro & Satyam are doing and no sub standard than the projects U.S. big I.T. firms are doing. But I do agree with you 100% it is a far dream that India can ever be at the top of the world. It is my personal opinion too. I think the current surge is temporary which was mainly brought in by a government which ruled India between 1999 & 2004. What we are seeing now is momentum of the good things they did. The current government which is highly inefficient & corrupt is going to give way to more corrupt & more inefficient government and everything is gonna fall like a deck of cards.

    We do not have to go and sit down in their helluva offices to figure out what the heck is going on. My point is simple. As long as all the so called companies simply write software,provide services to US companies its back office. How much of software written is for native use? How much of the revenue generated by these companies is Indian based? With out infrastructure and manufacturing growing at at least 10% of the other growths people dream about, its nothing but a deck of cards doomed to fall any time. Enough of my rant.




    gcformeornot
    02-15 11:00 AM
    I really wish all the desi companies,who get people from India,and put them on bench to find a project ,be banned. They screwed H1B, and in turn all the deserving H1B candidates.

    here also they process so many H1s..... for various many people.... skills/no skills... keep them on bench.... inflate resumes....



    + Add Your Comment