mcclelland theory of need

mcclelland theory of need. mcclellandmcclelland theory of need. mcclelland
  • mcclelland



  • InTheMoment
    11-25 05:12 PM
    USCIS systems that the generic CS rep sees or the CLAIMS3 systems that the IO sees doesn't have any info about AC21 docs that you sent them.

    Like someone suggested it is a very good idea to keep the original attorney (might not happen in all cases such as when your other company is a direct competitor. Depends on the lawyer). I did the same did not have to pay anything to my attorney to maintain my file.

    I sent my AC21 docs to NSC against the advise of my attorney (I surmised that that I would waste time and money if USCIS ever sends a EVL RFE). I think that was a good decision as I got the I-485 approved soon.

    Also I see from the FOIA request that I made, that the AC21 docs that I sent were indeed in my file when the decision on my file was made.





    mcclelland theory of need. Tim McClelland is behindmcclelland theory of need. Tim McClelland is behind
  • Tim McClelland is behind



  • sac-r-ten
    06-02 11:26 AM
    All the guys waiting in Canada, you can ask your passport and all other papers back from the Consulate and return to India and try stamping there.

    I have heard cases where people in india went for stamping and since they were put on Admin processing, took their passports and returned back on AP. Well, they had AP to fall back. But i think if you are too much worried staying in Canada, better to ask the consultate to return back all papers and passport and go back to homeland and try stamping there. Atleast you will be less worries in homeland and have a good time with family back there.

    Just my 2 cents.

    Good luck my friends.





    mcclelland theory of need. While many researchers state that Maslow said that basic-order needs must be met before higher-order motives become active (Lahey,2001, p 384),mcclelland theory of need. While many researchers state that Maslow said that basic-order needs must be met before higher-order motives become active (Lahey,2001, p 384),
  • While many researchers state that Maslow said that basic-order needs must be met before higher-order motives become active (Lahey,2001, p 384),



  • indio0617
    04-06 11:03 AM
    Wonderful Summary !

    Thanks...





    mcclelland theory of need. by Lee McClelland, Anabaticmcclelland theory of need. by Lee McClelland, Anabatic
  • by Lee McClelland, Anabatic



  • nixstor
    08-30 01:11 PM
    My 25,000 AAdvantage miles to IV.



    more...


    mcclelland theory of need. McClelland amp; Stewart (2009)mcclelland theory of need. McClelland amp; Stewart (2009)
  • McClelland amp; Stewart (2009)



  • Joey Foley
    May 17th, 2005, 06:16 AM
    Thanks for the thoughts guys.

    I wish I could retake these but they were taking in southern North Carolina on my way back from Florida the other day.

    I live in Indy so now I either use these or found something in Indy to photo this week.

    :confused:





    mcclelland theory of need. mcclelland jerome bruner,mcclelland theory of need. mcclelland jerome bruner,
  • mcclelland jerome bruner,



  • InTheMoment
    06-16 04:50 PM
    I guess the initial question my miguy still remains unanswered.

    His question was about the validity period of the card and the start date of that validity period that is printed on that card and not the date when you activate the EAD status.

    any answers there ?



    more...


    mcclelland theory of need. Jack McClelland has spent 25mcclelland theory of need. Jack McClelland has spent 25
  • Jack McClelland has spent 25



  • glus
    10-19 08:28 AM
    Dear friends,

    I entered to US on 5th October 2009 on B1 visa and at POE I was given 3 months duration to stay.

    I came here to write physical therapy licensing exam on 8th OCT (same is mentioned as an annotation on my B1 visa) and now I passed the exam and licensed.

    Now a hospital is ready to file a H1B work visa for me through premium processing and they want me to start working for them immediately.

    Dear friends, kindly let me know whether its safe to change the status within 15 days of my entry. And if not how many days should I delay the filing of H1B. I would like to change the status here without going back to my country for H1B.

    And also whether this will have any future adverse effect when I file the immigrant petition. Thank you very much for your valuable advise in advance.John

    Hello,
    INA consists a section of "Presumption of Visa Fraud." It basically states that if a person who entered to the U.S. for the FIRST time and changed status to a different visa category while in the U.S. before 60 days in the initial status have passed, that person might have committed a visa fraud and intended to do it in the first place. Do a google search - "presumption of visa fraud 60 days." I am sure of this as I worked for an immigration law office and we had a few clients with the same problem. After 60 days since you had arrived, that should not be a problem; generally speaking. I would recommend you speak to an immigration attorney before doing it, or request a H-1B visa approval with H1b visa to be issued in your own country instead of changing status in the U.S. now.





    mcclelland theory of need. by Deke McClellandmcclelland theory of need. by Deke McClelland
  • by Deke McClelland



  • green_card_curious
    03-08 12:15 PM
    Thanks Drak. My attorney states otherwise though. He states that I-485 will be denied only after the ultimate denial of the I-140, which he says might take even about a year, and that in the mean time, I-485 will be valid and that she can continue to work on EAD.

    P E R P L E X E D !!



    more...


    mcclelland theory of need. lt;lt;Mcclellands theory of needs:mcclelland theory of need. lt;lt;Mcclellands theory of needs:
  • lt;lt;Mcclellands theory of needs:



  • manishcp
    12-28 10:05 AM
    I am still waiting.
    EB-3 India, LC: Dec 2003
    I-140, Rec. date: Dec 27, 2006





    mcclelland theory of need. lt;lt;Mcclellands theory of needs:mcclelland theory of need. lt;lt;Mcclellands theory of needs:
  • lt;lt;Mcclellands theory of needs:



  • hsm2007
    09-21 07:42 AM
    Does it matter if it is Junior attorney or senior attorney in Murthy firm. I am not getting any appointments with senior until Friday.




    First thing you need to do is setup a 30 min - 1 hour appointment with an experienced Attorney (Khanna/ Murthy/ Ron) You can have a telephonic discussion. Do not think about money and go for the best.

    During discussion bring up the topic of new employment (C) as well .

    If you have the format from your current company attorney , show it to them .

    It might be simpler then you are thinking.



    more...


    mcclelland theory of need. Harold M. McClelland Awarmcclelland theory of need. Harold M. McClelland Awar
  • Harold M. McClelland Awar



  • Dhundhun
    06-02 12:44 AM
    good point... is the employer supposed to share the labor information with us?

    Yes. One need to know, how LCA for GC was filed for at least two things:
    -- Job Profile
    -- Salary

    Employer should let employee know it.

    The reason they employers to hide is that if known, an employee may leave easily.





    mcclelland theory of need. Graphically, the Theory ofmcclelland theory of need. Graphically, the Theory of
  • Graphically, the Theory of



  • satishku_2000
    08-24 04:20 PM
    Thanks so much for the info, satishku_2000. That is very good info.

    My RFE, which was issued on July 20, 2007, was for my employer's ITR . My lawyer said the deadline is 12 weeks from the RFE date. I think she has not been updated on the new ruling. Now we only have up to next Friday to submit everything. I'm so so worried!!!

    If you have access to the RFE from USCIS , try to get a copy of it . It should say how much time you have to respond. They will mention "On or before a date". I dont know if all the services centers have implemented the flex time response for RFE/NOIDs. Be on top of things , just dont let your lawyer or employer say anything else.



    more...


    mcclelland theory of need. Existence needs are similar tomcclelland theory of need. Existence needs are similar to
  • Existence needs are similar to



  • go_guy123
    11-03 08:55 PM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INo69f7f8bo

    About CIR.

    He talks of more H1B.....no green cards :(





    mcclelland theory of need. the health care needs ofmcclelland theory of need. the health care needs of
  • the health care needs of



  • hariswaminathan
    02-12 11:43 AM
    People,

    Yes I am guilty. I am one of those Lazy fence sitters caught in reto that peruses this forum on a daily basis looking for for some glimmer of hope.
    Silently i cross my fingers and hope that IV will get something done for us but guilty of doing nothing to help. Sound familiar?

    Let me start by saying that i became a member and watched this forum for over 6 months and did nothing to contribute (whether financially or physically). I'm lazy and theres nothing i can do about it - thats my personality. We all have busy lives and we all have personal agendas and unless we are affected by something directly, we choose the path of least resistance.

    something changed for me last month. I dont know what it was, since it was nothing physical, personal, familial or anything tangible. I was reading the IV website posts "as normal" and while i read all the posts on funding drives, increasing members, those brillant NJ chapter folks etc I was ashamed at how little i was doing towards a cause that had a direct impact on my life and how a small group of people could be so passsionate about the same interest. I was also surprised at the number of mainly Indian professionals in the US who were caught in this mess but at the difficulty that IV was having getting people to get off their a** and do something.

    COME ON PEOPLE - even if we are lazy, self centered, and busy lets at least show that the Indian "minority" in the US is at least a UNITED and PROUD lot. We cant let IV down for a few dollars. "Izzat ka Sawal Hai"

    Well, i thought about it, and thought some more..... and decided i was still as lazy as i was before even after my ephiphany, but i could definitely manage a few clicks with my mouse. So i decided, If can't do anything physical (like pass flyers, meet in DC to help Core, start some fangled chapter locally, or harass my local congresman) then at least i could pass on some financial contribution so that somebody could do it for me!
    So this is what i did

    a) - setup a $20 recurring contribution (Yes its $20 - I'm cheap and so are a lot of you - but $20 is better than nothing - its less than a dinner at a restaurant).
    b) forwarded the website info to a few of my collegues at work and told them what i did.

    I have not made any earth shattering differences by my actions, but at least im doing SOMETHING. This, coming from one of the laziest members definitely should mean something to all of you.

    If you cant contribute your time, at least send some money so someone else can do it for you! Also please stop harrassing IV on where the funds are going - its $20 per month for Christ's sake, not your family inheritance. Let's try and make a difference one way or another. Our national pride is at stake here.

    Hari



    more...


    mcclelland theory of need. The McGregor theory describesmcclelland theory of need. The McGregor theory describes
  • The McGregor theory describes



  • lfgc
    05-17 04:58 PM
    Would anyone please share contact info of Good and proven lawyer whose legal fees is reasonable or cheaper. My lawyer asking $1800 as legal fees (not filing fees) for H-1B extension which I guess is too much.

    Thank you very much in advance.
    I'm using the service of Brikho & Kallabat...till now did not have any issue with my extension...currently on 8th year...as my employer pays my extension fee...not sure how much is the total cost...have asked them...will update as get info.
    rgds,
    lfgc

    ...recd info fm the attorney's office...

    The H-1B processing fees are as follows: Attorney Fees $900, Filing Fees
    $2,190 for companies with 26 or more employees and $1,440 for companies
    with 25 or less employees, Office Expense $50.

    so, for extension...it may still be $900.





    mcclelland theory of need. These needs in hierarchy canmcclelland theory of need. These needs in hierarchy can
  • These needs in hierarchy can



  • need4gc
    08-15 12:11 PM
    Sent on 07/02, reached on 07/03. Notice date is 08/13. Checks were encashed on 08/14. :):)

    140 was approved from Nebraska.

    Good luck to all of you. You will get it soon.



    more...


    mcclelland theory of need. The Hierarchy of Needs at themcclelland theory of need. The Hierarchy of Needs at the
  • The Hierarchy of Needs at the



  • pezz77
    05-24 09:09 AM
    I thought this would be the most appropriate place to post.
    I am on my 3rd year of H1-B (non-technical field), just moved to a new company and was going to start my process toward getting a gc in the next month or so. Now, with all of this, I am very confused.
    Do you folks think that it is most appropriate to sit tight and wait to see what happens? or to just go for it now?
    I'd appreciate your input, as I have to make a decision soon.





    mcclelland theory of need. Author: Deke McClellandmcclelland theory of need. Author: Deke McClelland
  • Author: Deke McClelland



  • karthik204
    06-20 04:09 PM
    It is suggested not to travel. But if there is a emergency and you need to travel, talk to your attorney. Even if you get an answer here from someone, do you really want to agree that it would be accurate?

    If I were you, I would not worry about it right now unless there is an emergency situation.





    mcclelland theory of need. Robert McClelland,mcclelland theory of need. Robert McClelland,
  • Robert McClelland,



  • ttdam
    10-02 04:08 PM
    Hi gchopeful

    Sorry to hear about denial
    Was your case @ NSC/TSC ? EB2 or EB3 ?

    Mine is A2P RFE as well from TSC !

    Thank you





    schandra
    11-25 09:10 AM
    Febperm, I just did a search in google "USCIS Appeal bachelor" and I got those decisions based on bachelor degree concern.
    I demanded for a copy of the Appeal from the lawyer and the company also agreed. In that my lawyer firstly argued Bachelor of Commerce (3yrs) and NIIT qualifies for 4 year US Bachelor, so I should be granted the I-140 based on EB3 "Professional" Category.
    Secondly, If USCIS does not agree with Bachelor or equiv based on my education, they also argued that based on the the experience in the same field, I should be granted based on EB3 "Skilled" labor category, thus making case to approve labor in that category.
    Becausee it is difficult to convince USCIS that 3yrs Bach or India and NIIT diploma would be considered under Professional Category, I think in my case, I have a chance to get it approved on the basis of "Skilled" Labor.
    But i think one has to be mindful to ensure the language of the appeal should be in-line to the labor certification, any inconsistencies makes it difficult to argue as seen in the link i attached in my previous post.
    What I would like to know is, what are our options if they Deny the appeal (for cases in Appeal in EB3 and not on EB2).





    chanukya
    05-25 11:09 PM
    Thank you very much from our hearts to QGA.
    Thank you for taking up our cause.....
    Thank you for helping us.....
    Thank you for saving us....
    Thank you......for beleiving in our real and genuine issues
    Thank you.....Thank you....Thank you....



    + Add Your Comment