love quotes on pictures

love quotes on pictures. love quotes youtube
  • love quotes youtube



  • pmpforgc
    02-08 11:08 AM
    Thanks for your responses

    I will check for Singapour Airlines deals.

    Mean while I sent email to German Consulate in Atlanta, their reply was that if you have AP you dont need transit visa.

    Also as I understand AMSTREDAM does not require transit visa? is it true?





    love quotes on pictures. love quotes and sayings for
  • love quotes and sayings for



  • kaisersose
    06-02 10:42 AM
    Kaiser.
    thx for replying . but I do not want both Visa on Oct1.

    My L1 ends sometime in mid September.
    My H1 would be effective only from Oct 1.
    So, during this time I will be out of status right ?

    So if I do my L1 Extension, I might solve the problem.
    But Will doing that affect the approved H1 ?

    Pls. help. thanks.

    As far as I know, your H will impact your L, not the other way around. Your most recent I-94 will determine your status. Your H I-94 will start from Oct 01.

    1. If your L extension cannot happen before Oct 1st, your L I-94 starts earlier than the H and will beinvalidated on October 1st.

    2. If your L extension happens after October 1st - it will not happen because at that time, your status would have changed to H. So the ext will be denied as far as I know.

    If you wish to continue your L after Oct 1st, get an extension approved, travel out of the country before Oct 1st, get a visa stamped and return on L after Oct 1st.





    love quotes on pictures. love quotes and photography.
  • love quotes and photography.



  • mdmd10
    08-03 01:31 PM
    My EB2 I-140 is pending at NSC since 1st May 2007. I have a PD of 5th May 2004, which is current as of August, but looks like until my I-140 is approved, I would still have to wait.





    love quotes on pictures. Christmas Love Quote Blues
  • Christmas Love Quote Blues



  • JP McMahon
    November 10th, 2004, 08:19 AM
    Have you tried inserting a different Compactflash card?



    more...


    love quotes on pictures. i love you quotes for him. i
  • i love you quotes for him. i



  • Berkeleybee
    03-28 11:03 AM
    Berkleybee,

    We know IV has set policies about postings, but i have to agree with Jnayar here. It is really a waste of time and counterproductive for individuals to be on 2-3 different forums. Especially when the creme-de-la-creme is on this one.

    I mean at max, some people will read the issues and not post a reply, but if someone DOES have an answer, it would make life easier on the person that posted the question. From my personal experience, i used to visit the ImmigrationPortal religiously during the past year. Now i have not once stepped onto that forum, coz most of my needs regarding information are met here. We have a strong, vast and diverse community on here and we can help each other out, being that most Immigration Lawyers are not very prompt in answering our questions. You guys have been doing a great job moderating this forum, but we need to have a seperate category for these extra issues.

    Adding another forum should not be too big of an issue in my opinion, though the Admin could shed some light on this.


    All people have to do is monitor two forums. That is exactly what I do. When my application was sent off to the Texas Service Center from the CSC, I posted on Immig Portal not here.

    We do not want IV to become just another forum. We want to keep our activism at the forefront. And we want the "creme de la" as you call them to focus on the work at hand not answering every question that comes along. If you are familiar with Immig Portal you know that the same question is asked repeatedly, misinformation is spread and moderators have enough to do without getting involved in all that. Not to mention frayed nerves, name calling and the all the rest of it. As it is it is hard to keep people on topic in any given thread. I am not sure you know about the behind the scenes work needed to keep this forum accurate, civil and on point.

    Please understand that we think of Immig Portal as a complementary forum. We were born there, and we think it is the appropriate forum to discuss processing issues.

    And as for extra time, think of all the extra time IV volunteers are spending just getting basic IV work done. Spend the extra 5 mins to go to Immig Portal.



    warm regards,
    Berkeleybee





    love quotes on pictures. beautiful love quotes
  • beautiful love quotes



  • locomotive36
    11-16 11:01 AM
    ^^^bump^^^



    more...


    love quotes on pictures. love quotes for myspace.
  • love quotes for myspace.



  • bigboy007
    04-17 09:31 AM
    In case of NOC codes you can only try to make sure you have same / similar duties , In case of parent labor you can see your Job code but not the new one. This is what i think , try to make justification on Job duties ...

    Check the directory of occupational titles and ensure the new and old jobs have the same / very close occupational code. You can find it on the DOL website. Duties is one thing, but the code is also important.





    love quotes on pictures. love quotes tagalog part 2.
  • love quotes tagalog part 2.



  • smartboy75
    11-02 02:25 AM
    next time make sure only news pertaining to smartboy is posted...all else can wait...hail smartboy
    cjain...

    Everybody has a right to express their opinions...immuser has the freedom to share information..I have the freedom to express my opinion....Hope you learn something from posts from alterego..He shared a different view which was very informative....I admit I had'nt thought about it that way...showed me a different perspective...

    I guess it's time you grow up....by making sarcastic comments you help no one....If you have nothing to say....there is no rule in the forumn that you have to.....Ever tried keeping your mouth Shut...

    Its better to keep your mouth Shut and let others think you are a fool, rather than opening your mouth and confirming all doubts ...



    more...


    love quotes on pictures. Sad Love Quotes
  • Sad Love Quotes



  • zvezdast
    07-02 05:50 PM
    There is hope....





    love quotes on pictures. love quotes missing him. love
  • love quotes missing him. love



  • santosh19
    10-09 06:25 PM
    Got to the forums menu and select I-485 reciept tracker and you will find that you are not the only one sailing. There are bunch of July 2nd filers who have not got their reciepts yet to start with. I am one among them . Filed on July 2nd no activity yet, no checks cashed .



    more...


    love quotes on pictures. Family Love Quotes Photo
  • Family Love Quotes Photo



  • miapplicant
    10-06 08:55 PM
    Vnsriv...

    Thanks..I was just kind of curious to see, is anyone on the same boat as mine? Coz, most of my friends/network whom I had asked, got their status changed along with their spouses'. If its the same with the community, then I have to do something. But yah, It didn't occur to me that, if there is no answer, means, probably there aren't that many ppl in the same situation as mine...Thanks again...

    My spouse got his EAD card yesterday. We haven't recd any RNs or for that matter any notices so far. I applied as his dependent. I guess my case is similar to yours.





    love quotes on pictures. love quotes on valentine.
  • love quotes on valentine.



  • nogc_noproblem
    04-24 09:48 AM
    Live webcast can be viewed during the hearing

    http://judiciary.house.gov/schedule.aspx

    Check Box for "Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law" to be selected to see the appropriate schedule.



    more...


    love quotes on pictures. Screenshots Love Quotes Pablo
  • Screenshots Love Quotes Pablo



  • delhirocks
    07-19 10:40 PM
    I am not 100% sure, this is my understanding, you can change jobs 180 days after


    you start working on ead

    After your 140 is aprooved

    Hello everyone!

    I am planning to apply I-140 and I-485 simultaneously. My problem is, Can I change my job after 180 days of applying my I-485 and without using my EAD? I am not married yet and I have a valid H1B. Please help!

    Thanks,
    Raj





    love quotes on pictures. love quotes and sayings in
  • love quotes and sayings in



  • hsingh82
    02-24 01:05 PM
    Consider this, I am an H1B and my perm has not been filed yet. I have been contributing to the IV posts(not monetary so far)...and haven't asked any question/query myself yet..... what do you want me to do pay money to reply to a post where a guy needs help on how to complain to DOL or if there is a link on CNN and I want to share with fellow IVians??



    more...


    love quotes on pictures. cute love quotes for him. cute
  • cute love quotes for him. cute



  • probe
    10-07 04:23 PM
    I live in Ohio and my sympathies are with you. If another state has concerns with clause "non renewable/non transferable"then Ohio should also have concerns, but on the contrary Licenses are renewed in Ohio.I feel this is more of kneejerk reaction to 9/11 aftermath.I am dismayed, does policy makers are under notion that a alien (not from outer space) have to
    go through all the travails of a new driver if they move to other state !?.
    My past experience suggests you to visit few other License agencies around your place and hope lady luck smiles
    upon you.





    love quotes on pictures. Love quotes image by
  • Love quotes image by



  • jack_suv
    07-20 10:49 AM
    After analyzing the normal benefits of filing 485 are:

    1. get Advance Parole so no need to go for visa stamping
    2. get EAD for spouse so spouse can start working

    Other benefits but rarely used.

    3. AC21 portability. This is rarely used as it may generate unnecessary RFE from USCIS.


    For unmarried both the normal benefits are not applicable since you need to be on H1 to bring spouse on H4; and since no spouse no need for EAD for spouse.

    The only true benefit for unmarried is AC21 portability with H1 transfer under layoffs or low salary.

    The big negative is spouse loses H4 on GC approval if your PD is not current before GC approval unless a status change had already been made.



    more...


    love quotes on pictures. love quotes him. cute love
  • love quotes him. cute love



  • cnag
    03-24 03:07 PM
    Thanks for the news vinabath. You know what?

    Indian cricket team won the world cup last night. They beat West Indies.

    Congratulate Kapil, Srikanth, Ravi shastri, Gavaskar, Mohindar Amarnath and other team members.

    Refugee_New, I consider this the mother of all jokes. After a long time, I had a good hearty laugh reading your post. Thanks buddy!!!





    love quotes on pictures. love quotes and sayings in
  • love quotes and sayings in



  • pidurika
    03-10 01:44 PM
    We had the same thing (Case transferred to NBC) and we now have an interview notice in April. We do not know what it is about, until we go for the interview. I have another thread I created recently called "485 Interview" that you can visit in this forum.

    Good news, as you already put it, is they did not lose our files :-)

    AP





    love quotes on pictures. love quotes and sayings in
  • love quotes and sayings in



  • Anysia
    02-26 11:22 PM
    To Texcan...the idea of looking for another state taht will accept BSPT is a good idea. Ill explore that solution. I appreciate that.

    I have already talked to a lawyer and a lot of possibilities are presented.
    1. File an appeal
    2. Go back to old employer...hope they'll take me back
    3. HAve me work under previous employer as contract to stay with my denied petitioner.

    I dont just hang around here..it pays to be informed. A thousand head is better than one. Lawyers dont know evrything...nobody knows everything. As a client, I have to know as much as I can so I can ask the right question. I plan to hire this expensive lawyer that is notably very good...hope he can find other ways. Ive been researching and reading from other sites not just this forum believe me!

    I am currently licensed in Illinois. I appreciate those who take time to reply and present ideas/solutions---which means more avenues to explore leading to more ways to solve a problem. Thank you very much!





    chapsi29
    06-25 10:29 AM
    Hi all,

    I got my H1-B approved last year (through the lottery) and my start date was 10/01/07. My company was not doing well and so did not hire me until end of Nov. I have been continuously working since then. I did not receive any pay in 2007 and my company has been lagging behind on pay checks.

    Problem: I have received pay checks only till Dec 15th, 2007. Till date, I have not received my W2 for 2007. My husband has filed a tax extension and we have time until 10/15 to file our tax now.

    Questions:

    1: Can my company issue a W2 for 2007 now ?

    2: What are the impacts of not getting a W2 in a year, even though you have legally worked for a company ?

    3: My husband has filed for his GC and is currently waiting for his I-140 and I-485 (both filed concurrently last summer). Will there be any problems in my I-485 because of my W2 issue ?

    4: Is there a problem if my husband files a joint return without my W2 ? Is it even possible ? I do have my SSN and that is the only info that is being asked about me while filing the tax.

    Thanks in advance.





    friend99
    08-11 10:16 PM
    Hi Guys,

    I am in a similar position, I have applied for my I-485 last july and PD is Jan 2007, I haven't got any RFE yet but reading all the posts I think I might get one for BC. My BC has 20th August as date of birth but from my school certificate,PP, DL all have 17th August date and I have send an affidavit with I-485 from my parents that I was born on 17th August. But Now when I read all the forums I think I should have send the affidavit which should have said that 20th was right but I did not know that uscis gives more importance to BC date instead of dates on other documents.

    Does somebody know what uscis might do? Should I support 17th or 20th date now? and if 20th then is it possible date on school certificate, DL can be changed? I finished my 10th in 1990 and CBSE board. but on CBSE website they say they can change the DOB but only if I had finished 10th in the last two years.

    Can somebody please suggest what to do since I can be ready if i get RFE.

    Thanks in advance.



    + Add Your Comment