logos of cars bmw

images Sunetric.com – BMW of Hawaii, logos of cars bmw. BMW logo
  • BMW logo


  • franklin
    09-20 03:34 PM
    Agreed - everyone, lets put this to rest.

    I did not mean any offense to people who couldn't attend attend for valid reasons, more those that didn't care at all to help.




    wallpaper BMW logo logos of cars bmw. BMW M5 2012 front view for
  • BMW M5 2012 front view for


  • aadimanav
    08-22 02:09 PM
    What is ur PD, Diptam?
    hey aadimanav,

    If the legislations dont change - my estimate would be even more than
    7 years (come on they already have 500k pending app before this 300k
    July2nd boom).

    What Franklin said very logical - very realistic !

    Thanks,
    Diptam




    logos of cars bmw. X5 for BMW 3D Logo. : Car
  • X5 for BMW 3D Logo. : Car


  • ChainReaction
    01-16 12:25 PM
    For those people who still hav'nt contributed please don't wait till the last few days we need the funds now so that we can hire a prof lobbist ... by the way I have just made my second donation via paypal, it is working fine.




    2011 BMW M5 2012 front view for logos of cars bmw. The logo of Lotus Cars
  • The logo of Lotus Cars


  • va_labor2002
    09-15 03:39 PM
    There is no big secret, except little bit of planning and starting something.
    I came here in 1997(at 22), but was in school for 2 years, started working in 1999. As soon as I started, I put money in 401k. I married early in 2000(I was only 25 then), my wife already did her M.S by then, she started working in 2000 even before our marriage. I made her put into her 401k(max out most of the time), we also put into esop. Together we have 300k in investment assests in 401k. Then I started a brokerage account and put 1500 every month, that accumualted to 150k now.
    I brought house early, as soon as I am out of PT, with in first year of H-1, it didn't appreciate much but I still have an equity of 200k in primary house(I took 15 year mortgage) and I brought another house, that I rent out which as an equity of 50k. I have some cash. I brought couple of plots in india and also constructing an house in my native town in India.
    But i want to do something else, I am happy with my life, for last two years, I got into golf, tennis and exercise, trying to be physically fit. I used to worry about GC before, not any more, whatever happens will happen.
    Except that I am not progressing ahead in my carreer, I want to do MBA and get into something else. Right now most of my money goes to day care for two of my kids around 24,000.
    More than money, you have to develop right habits, be healthy and have positive attitude.
    In my case, Secrets of my lifestyle are
    1. Getting started early, buying an house at 26. STarting 401k early.
    2. Marrying a girl, who is already working.
    3. Maxing my 401k and esop plan.

    Your planning and strategy was really good . I bought a home in 2002.Do you think buying a second home in this market is a good idea ? Can we cover up the mortgage with the rent ? What is your experience with this ?

    Thanks Reddy..



    more...

    logos of cars bmw. Prestige Cars BMW is an
  • Prestige Cars BMW is an


  • illusions
    04-07 06:37 PM
    Out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on ROW EB3?

    I wouldn't expect any movement for EB3 ROW. I'd be happy if it doesn't retrogress further or turn out to be "U". I Base my assumption on the horizontal spillover from EB2 ROW to the rest of EB2 categories. If there is any movement for EB3 ROW i would guess it would come sometime in the 4th quarter.




    logos of cars bmw. BMW sales are up 11.6 percent,
  • BMW sales are up 11.6 percent,


  • andycool
    08-11 07:54 AM
    visa bulletin for september 2010 (http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5113.html)


    the law firm is correct ...



    more...

    logos of cars bmw. BMW cars
  • BMW cars


  • gimme_GC2006
    05-06 08:48 PM
    Guys!!!

    No point in showing frustration. Its not our birth right. We all were well educated before we came in here. Situation changes. And system makes an adjustment. Dont blame your country( I am also from India), for no one asked us to move out. There are so many nice positions available to work for. More than 80% of us found here a better oppurtunity, because there were no competition at all in getting jobs. 1st come 1st serve.

    So do not complain. They do not have any urgency to hand us over the GCs. We can only request them to do the needful on the basis of our sorry state of affairs. Again, we are still at their mecrcy.

    So stop complaining. Either wait and support IV or boot out.

    Very well said..I have many desi ppl at my work place who gag about H1b slavery blah-blah..Not giving GC early..

    People need to understand. (Offcourse its frustrating to wait for..but no one forced us to stay here..or come here)




    2010 X5 for BMW 3D Logo. : Car logos of cars bmw. Sunetric.com – BMW of Hawaii,
  • Sunetric.com – BMW of Hawaii,


  • WithoutGCAmigo
    06-18 12:48 PM
    Any reference for what you wrote.

    THis thread is confusing a lot of people. My understanding in once 1485 is pending , one can to county office get EAD card after a month. Gurus please input your comments



    more...

    logos of cars bmw. Cool Cars Bmw
  • Cool Cars Bmw


  • mrsahaayam
    03-15 09:20 PM
    Gurus,
    Need your valuable advice on this serious issue. Involved in shoplifting case, got arrested and plead guilty. Served the community service, and paid fine. Got the �Court Disposition Document� which states that I am all clear. My status is I-485 pending and have EAD, AP documents.
    1. Is it safe to travel to India and come back on AP?
    2. What are the possible chances that visa officer may not let me into the USA?
    3. Do I need to carry any letters from my criminal attorney explaining the situation?
    4. Any one in similar situation, please update me on this?
    5. Please list of documents I need to carry during my travel

    Please reply and post your valuable opinions/suggestions/advices.

    Appreciate all your inputs.

    Have a nice day!!!

    Thank you,
    Sahaayam.




    hair The logo of Lotus Cars logos of cars bmw. BMW M5 2012 front view for
  • BMW M5 2012 front view for


  • RandyK
    09-23 11:03 AM
    Trent Franks (R-Ariz.)202- 225-4576 - WILL PASS THE MESSAGE
    Mike Pence (R-Ind.) 202-225-3021 - I was told that congressman SUPPORTS the bill
    Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) 202-225-3035 - WILL PASS THE MESSAGE
    Steve Chabot (R-Ohio) 202-225-2216 - WILL PASS THE MESSAGE
    Chris Cannon (R-Utah)202- 225-7751 - WILL PASS THE MESSAGE
    Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) 202-225-2676 - WILL PASS THE MESSAGE
    Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.)202- 225-5431 - WILL PASS THE MESSAGE
    J. Randy Forbes (R-Va.)202- 225-6365 - WILL PASS THE MESSAGE
    Ric Keller (R-Fla.)202- 225-2176 - WILL PASS THE MESSAGE
    Elton Gallegly (R-Calif.)202- 225-5811 - WILL PASS THE MESSAGE
    Dan Lungren (R-Calif.)202- 225-5716 - WILL PASS THE MESSAGE
    Brad Sherman (D-Calif.) 202-225-5911 - WILL PASS THE MESSAGE
    Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.)202- 225-4176 - WILL PASS THE MESSAGE
    Rick Boucher (D-Va.) 202-225-3861 - WILL PASS THE MESSAGE
    Robert C. Scott (D-Va.) (202) 225-8351 - WILL PASS THE MESSAGE
    Betty Sutton (D-Ohio) 202-225-3401 - WILL PASS THE MESSAGE
    Howard Coble (R-N.C.) 202-225-3065 - Wanted me to call my own rep., I told him that I have already done that
    Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.)202- 225-3265 - WILL PASS THE MESSAGE
    John Conyers (D-Mich.) 202-225-5126 - THANKED for supporting the bill
    William D. Delahunt (D-Mass.)202- 225-3111 - WILL PASS THE MESSAGE
    Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) 202-225-4755 - WILL PASS THE MESSAGE
    Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.)202- 225-8203 - THANKED for supporting the bill
    Howard L. Berman (D-Calif.) 202-225-4695 - I was told that they are getting many calls on this bill on both sides (Keep calling guys)



    more...

    logos of cars bmw. BMW Logo iPhone Wallpaper
  • BMW Logo iPhone Wallpaper


  • optimist
    02-08 02:47 PM
    Hi,
    I have 3 yrs degree + 1 yr PG diploma.
    But they won't file my GC in EB2 category, as I don't meet the 4 yr BS requirement.


    Here is a list of accredited institutions that offer online MS degrees at reasonable tuition:
    Best Buy Masters Computer Science & Information Technology | Ratings & Rankings | GetEducated.com (http://www.geteducated.com/online-college-ratings-and-rankings/best-buy-lists/best-buy-masters-computer-science-and-information-technology)

    You can also consider getting a US bachelor's degree through online courses and credits-by-testing from one of these:
    Thomas Edison State College/ Academic Programs (http://tesc.edu/academics/academicprograms.php)
    http://www.excelsior.edu/ecapps/degreeProgram/degreeTable.jsf?gw=1
    List of Programs Available at Charter Oak State College (http://www.charteroak.edu/Prospective/Programs)

    If you do an official evaluation of the 3-yrs degree that you already have, it can be equivalent to up to 90 credits from a US School (which is equal to 3 years of undergrad education here). All these credits may or may not be transferable to the school/degree that you choose to enrol in. But you would have to research and find a school that would let you use most of them. That way you can complete your degree much faster than the standard process.

    Whatever you choose, make sure that the school is regionally-accredited by one of these organizations:
    CHEA: Directory of Regional Accrediting Organizations (2009-2010) (http://www.chea.org/Directories/regional.asp)

    Remember every long journey begins with just one baby step... Good Luck!




    hot Prestige Cars BMW is an logos of cars bmw. Bmw m Series Logo
  • Bmw m Series Logo


  • KRS
    05-14 10:55 AM
    but i will donate some money specifically for this purpose. Let me know when and how to do it.



    more...

    house BMW releases support for iPod logos of cars bmw. BMW X5, Land Rover Range Rover
  • BMW X5, Land Rover Range Rover


  • pappu
    07-27 11:56 AM
    This might be helpful

    http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/Starting_a_Business




    tattoo BMW sales are up 11.6 percent, logos of cars bmw. quot;BMW i offers visionary cars
  • quot;BMW i offers visionary cars


  • suresh.emails
    12-11 08:54 PM
    You didn't get me. If the majority members say lets do all of them, which ones you think you will be able to do?

    If we happened to choose all of them, then people (whose attention we are trying to draw) would laugh at us.

    We can go with one or two (we want end results), but definitely not with all of them. I mentioned the same clearly in my posting.



    more...

    pictures BMW cars logos of cars bmw. pictures BMW M3 Badge - Logo
  • pictures BMW M3 Badge - Logo


  • jthomas
    04-14 10:19 PM
    In the state of Mass delivery is covered by the State provided you show you don't have insurance. Millions of single moms are delivering and many are teenagers and many are w/o any insurance. Delivery is considered an emergency and you will be covered. Keep your spirits up and bear the storm.....it always gets darkest before you see light again.

    All the best

    SoP

    I don't know about mass but nothing is free in US. 911 is also not free. 911 bills big amount to the insurance company or sends you a bill if you don't have insurance. If one is not able to pay it it goes to the collection agency or state or charitable trust. All these features are free for Illegals. So better have insurance.
    As per obama's new rule, the company will pay 2/3 of the insurance and you will have to pay 1/3 of the insurance. The company will get the amount back as tax credit. In california the laid off person has to pay $100 for insurance and the rest will be paid by the company.
    Regarding EAD you are in Status and you can apply for disability insurance from the state. your husband can work in EAD.
    Don't stress yourself. Layoff is common these days.




    dresses Bmw m Series Logo logos of cars bmw. 2013 BMW Sports Cars Coupe i8
  • 2013 BMW Sports Cars Coupe i8


  • green_world
    11-19 09:51 PM
    YogKc, how did you get the temp license? which state? am I eligible for temp licese at PA if I did not get the license before the current one expires..

    Seems like MOtor Vechile dept is fianlly caught up with the Retrogression. I have been driving with Temp DL past 5 months. I was thinking it was the random check but this thread makes sense to me now

    I have been living in US all my audlt life and I still couldn't figure out why it takes this long for them to check immigration status



    more...

    makeup Cool Cars Bmw logos of cars bmw. BMW releases support for iPod
  • BMW releases support for iPod


  • redgreen
    02-16 12:04 PM
    Many here are 'strongly against' those 'horrible' desi or whatever companies after getting an h1b through them. As we know most of the software consultants are here only because those companies could utlize the loopholes in the system. (We all know that this labor certification and such things are nonsense!). It is great to fight for 'legal' things but when you see those who misusd it themselves are 'fighting' for it, makes people feel so funny! We all know that what we all need is GC, whatever be the way, and whatever happens to 'others'. It is legitimate and understandable to fight for 'our cause', otherwise who will fight for us?
    [According to me nothing is 'wrong' to be here using any method even being an 'illegal immigant', but fortunately I am here in USA 'legally' and not using 'desi' or such companies]




    girlfriend quot;BMW i offers visionary cars logos of cars bmw. BMW M5 2012 front view for LG
  • BMW M5 2012 front view for LG


  • hebbar77
    09-11 06:54 PM
    I bought one in 2004 , but in india !
    Here I enjoy the freedom and savings with renting the apt for a small amount... I can drive across the country anytime if I want to ...
    My personal opinion buying a house =a h1b visa 10 years must have/keep job. This will be different for dual income folks.




    hairstyles BMW Logo iPhone Wallpaper logos of cars bmw. choice for these cars. BMW
  • choice for these cars. BMW


  • punjabi
    04-08 12:13 PM
    I didn't do any mathematical calculations, but my guess is:

    EB2 I:

    Practically speaking: EB2 I moves to 01 APR 2004
    Optimistically speaking: EB2 I moves to 01 JUNE 2004
    Frantically speaking: EB2 I moves to 01 JAN 2005

    EB3 I:

    EB3 I move forward by at least a quarter.

    Just plain guess, my friends.




    theOne
    05-15 12:03 AM
    Yes you are right. We need patience till you get your GC...I know its hard but there is no other way but swallow that pride. Its very hard to do that..speaking of which this anti-indian guy who sits next to me at work was making life horrible for few weeks. Things are sorted out now... I have a great Manager.
    I really feel sorry for Neelima's family... wish I could have helped them.
    Khushal,

    Can you explain how you sorted the issue ? I had a similar issue once though on a lower scale. I let it simmer down without actively working the issue.

    theOne




    alterego
    12-16 01:15 PM
    Anyone reading this thread who was able to file the 485 in the July/Aug window. These questions are particularly directed at you. I know some of them are rhetorical, but I want to provoke a little thought.

    1) Do you consider this(having filed 485) to be a better situation for yourself and your family?

    2) Do you consider that IV advocacy and lobbying, flower power, media attention etc played a large role in this reversal?

    3) If instead of what happened, they had instituted a policy where you could file 485 while retrogressed if you pay a $1000 extra filing fee per petition. Would you not have done it?

    4) If you answered yes to all the above questions, Can you find it in you to do the honorable thing and contribute something, to say thank you.

    We had atleast 320K 485 filings, if just 10% of these people contributed something, anything at all, money would not be an issue. Why is this not happening? There should simply have been a better response to the request for donations. Forget about the other guy, you just do your part, even if you did not do it before you benefited, do it after you did. Do it because it is right. Do it because, the more you do the better your chance to get further. Remember nothing invested, nothing gained.



    + Add Your Comment