kissing games for girls

kissing games for girls. Haspeople kissing games for Or
  • Haspeople kissing games for Or



  • ivar
    02-17 09:15 PM
    Do I need recent salary slips for transfer ?

    Yes you need paystubs. What your employer says when you ask the same question you are asking here on the forum. That your H1 expires 2009, your project gets over in Mar 09, how he will u give paystubs? what does he say?





    kissing games for girls. Among all the girls games,you
  • Among all the girls games,you



  • franklin
    07-22 09:38 PM
    Let's push to achieve IV action items first!

    Have you sent your 4 cards and the YouTube video?





    kissing games for girls. Kissing games for girls on
  • Kissing games for girls on



  • ca_immigrant
    01-20 07:43 PM
    anyone on this ?

    I too have to go in India....in June....

    in case I am not green by then I too have to get the H1 stamped...and anything to expidite the satmping will help...

    Thanks to OP for posting this !





    kissing games for girls. kissing games for girls and
  • kissing games for girls and



  • sunofeast_gc
    11-07 02:17 AM
    I have same question......if for example as above someone changes to SAP....what should be done in terms of notification to USCIS..?

    Do we just go ahead and join the new job / consulting firm and get a letter from them to match the O*NET code or description as above...?

    if you don't inform in advance and incase your old employer inform them , who will get REF..... everthing seems unclear to me as far AC21 is concern...

    any authentic document on AC21 releated to job change and promotion?



    more...


    kissing games for girls. justin bieber games for girls.
  • justin bieber games for girls.



  • ubetman
    08-04 01:09 PM
    Hi,

    My employer is filing my I-140 and I-485/131/765 concurrently. My lawyer/representative send a list which says G-28 signed by lawyer and my employer. I understand for I-140, G-28 is signed by lawyer and employer(petitioner). When filed concurrently is one G-28 is enough for whole forms?
    I read we need to have G-28 form for each form and for 485/131/765 forms G-28 should be signed by the actual applicant and the lawyer instead of the petitioner(my employer). Right now in my case there is only G-28 form they were sending that was signed by my employer(petitioner) and the lawyer...is one G-28 is fine for whole application packet when filed concurrently...

    USCIS website clearly says without G-28 form they will reject the application right away...but it didn't mentioned for each form though...but all my colleagues says they signed three G-28 forms one each 485/765/131...i am little confused and concerend..please suggest..

    thanks in advance..





    kissing games for girls. French-Kissing-Two-Girls
  • French-Kissing-Two-Girls



  • nogc_noproblem
    04-24 10:51 AM
    Is there any formal announcement from IV for letter / flower campaign? We left with very short time.

    Thanks Arnab221 for posting the schedule. April 30th is the hearing date, and we know the members of this committee:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_Committee_on_the_Judiciary

    and the members of the sub-committee:
    http://judiciary.house.gov/committeestructure.aspx?committee=4

    What are we waiting for guys, lets start a letter campaign (to express our problems) OR flower campaign (to convey our thanks for looking into this important matter).



    more...


    kissing games for girls. Screen Kiss
  • Screen Kiss



  • diesel
    03-01 03:17 PM
    Now they are saying 17 months (until 9/30/2007)

    Is a year 10 months? What kind of math is this? :confused:

    OK.. now they changed it to 19 months. :)





    kissing games for girls. Kissing games are becoming
  • Kissing games are becoming



  • Leo07
    11-14 09:41 PM
    All the thoughts...and suggestions in the heat of the moment is fine....but let'sa ll stick to the same passion and participate in IV efforts with the same enthusiasm.



    more...


    kissing games for girls. kissing-games-for-girls
  • kissing-games-for-girls



  • GCNirvana007
    10-04 06:10 PM
    What all other questions, like "Are you still working for the GC sponsored employer" ?

    Asked me if i am married or single - I mean wtf you dont see my status in the computer screen





    kissing games for girls. Kissing+games+for+girls+only
  • Kissing+games+for+girls+only



  • looivy
    03-19 03:33 PM
    Can a legal expert provide advice as to whether I can use EAD/AP to get in?

    Bump



    more...


    kissing games for girls. Bedroom+kissing+games+for+girls
  • Bedroom+kissing+games+for+girls



  • Macaca
    03-28 05:46 PM
    "it's up to you, we're here to support you but we do not recommend you take this route"
    Part-time MS and prt-time Ph D are two different animals.

    Most MS's have a fixed number of courses; some require thesis. You can complete them at your pace as long as the courses are offered at a time that fits your work schedule.

    Ph D depends on major and deptt. Some majors require lot of work. The normal components of Ph D are courses, general exam, proposal, proposal defense and dissertation defense. Course work varies from school to school. There are very good schools with no course requirement. Proposal can get very intensive and requires full-time effort.

    Happy education!





    kissing games for girls. kissing-games-for-girls
  • kissing-games-for-girls



  • raysaikat
    04-03 10:56 AM
    Yes, they will return the old passport. You should always carry all your passports. However, only the latest passport is the "active" passport. Any new VISA stamp will be on the latest passport.

    All VISAs stamped on your old passports remain on the old passports.



    more...


    kissing games for girls. Participating in kissing games
  • Participating in kissing games



  • immi_enthu
    08-28 10:40 AM
    That is correct. You do not get to sign the 140 as it is has to be applied by the employer. You however, have to sign your approved Labor which will be attached to the 140 application.

    kaisersose, is it mandatory for the beneficiary to sign the approved labor before attaching it to the I140 application ?





    kissing games for girls. Girls Games Park Kiss
  • Girls Games Park Kiss



  • Tommy_S
    03-08 02:35 AM
    heh... the problem w/ this is... all the sites seem to be influenced by one another... and progressively got better... you all should've kept your stuff under wraps until the end
    Voted for mlkedave. I like the style.



    more...


    kissing games for girls. kissing games for girls
  • kissing games for girls



  • priya82
    02-17 09:06 PM
    Thanks a lot snathan.

    emploer A is still holding my H1b, they did not revoke it.

    employer A(American Company) has offered me a job and asked me to start from Monday(02/23) but employer B(Indian Company) has applied for
    H1b transfer.

    The only thing I am worried, if there is another layoff with employer A before H1B transfer with employer B. In that situation can I join employer B and maintain my status.

    please help me.





    kissing games for girls. adrianne-curry-naked-kissing-
  • adrianne-curry-naked-kissing-



  • Jerrome
    04-08 02:19 PM
    That must be because of EB-3 ROW. When there is huge demand everything went there. But I am more surprised with EB-2. EB-2 ROW and EB-2 Mexico were current for the entire last year ,it seems EB-2 India and China might have got more than 2800 visas definitely. Can we find how much they got for EB2 last year?



    more...


    kissing games for girls. kissing games for parties.
  • kissing games for parties.



  • addsf345
    11-13 03:12 PM
    Is tehre is any way for PREMIUM PROCESSING for I485 pending case?
    In my case PD is current since years the I140 is approved. Backbround check etc is over. Confirmed by various sources that my case JUST needs to be picked up by IO.
    I have somebusiness trips coming up. My employer want me to find out the way to get the GC faster that way there wont be any hassle for every year renewal od AP and also EADs. and then appplying VISAs which will expire along with teh AP last date.

    Along with me my employer is also fed up now:p.
    Our lawyer being stupid; the employer wants me to find out the way to expedite I485. Since it is in last stages I think theer could be quicker way.

    I know there is the way WOM but is there any other way?:rolleyes:

    do a Ph.D. to qualify for EB-1; ask your employer to look in to EB-5 category if he is willing to invest some amount for you;marry a spouse not born in india, china, mexico, philipines or marry a spouse born in US. I don't know any other way.:D:D





    kissing games for girls. Love Kissing Games middot; Girls
  • Love Kissing Games middot; Girls



  • Iamthejuggler
    01-22 04:36 AM
    Any chance of getting a descriptive sentence next to the entries? I don't think people will realise that they can use the mouse to rotate the camera in mine without one unless they luck into it.





    kissing games for girls. kissing games for parties.
  • kissing games for parties.



  • luvschocolates
    07-02 01:41 PM
    I just spoke to a service representative at USCIS in Jacksonville, Florida, and he explained that the I-797 cancellation notice will be identical to the original we received, except that it will say "Appointment Cancelled- No need to appear at ASC".
    I explained that I already knew that but I was confused that my notice stated right below "cancelled" that I was to appear anyway.
    He said that this is how they do it, but the appointment is definitely cancelled and we should receive reschedule notices in the next 2-4 weeks. I explained that I could not afford to miss this appointment so I needed to be 100% sure that it was cancelled instead of just assuming I didn't need to go.
    He said due to a system error all appointments from July 5-10 were cancelled and would be rescheduled. He was very reassuring that those of us who received the cancellation notice were not going to run into problems because of all the confusion.
    So I guess we sit back and wait some more huh?
    I just thought I should share that info since I know there are quite a few here who are in the same situation and since our future depends on this it's not worth missing anything.
    Hope that helps some! Happy 4th everyone!:o





    admin
    02-12 09:19 AM
    sundar99,

    That has not been our experience so far. A number of us have heard back from lawmakers to the WebFaxes that we have sent them from ImmigrationVoice. We're working on allowing people to personalize the web fax content.

    As it stands, it is proving very difficult to have our members to take one minute to send webfaxes. Having them to write up personalized letter and having them post it is going to be even tougher.





    locomotive36
    11-16 11:01 AM
    ^^^bump^^^



    + Add Your Comment