indian models wallpaper

indian models wallpaper. secret models wallpaper.
  • secret models wallpaper.



  • kondur_007
    03-20 12:33 PM
    I received my 140 and 485 denial letters on Mar 19th. The reason cited for the 140 denial letter was "effect of failure to respond to a RFE". I received the RFE on my 140 dated Feb 8th on Feb 15th and my law firm sent out the response to the RFE that reached TSC on Mar 11th as per the Fedex receipt.

    What are my options going forth:

    (1) File a MTR? should I file this myself or work with my law firm on this? What is the effort involved in filing the MTR as I understand from the denial letter that I have until Apr 14th to file the MTR?

    (2)Is there any other means to communicate with TSC that my RFE response was received at TSC within the 33 day time limit and hence there is no basis for this denial?

    (3) Re-file a new 140 petition?

    Any inputs and other suggestions are appreciated

    Good, that makes things simple. File appeal or MTR (according to your attorney's advise) and it will almost certainly get approved. No need for new I 140. MTR/appeal is the only way of reopening this.


    Do it in timely fashion.

    good luck.





    indian models wallpaper. Hot Indian Model Daisy Boppana
  • Hot Indian Model Daisy Boppana



  • glus
    10-21 08:32 PM
    All,
    I submitted my first application on July 2nd. since I did not get receipt notice till Aug 16th so I filled the second (as back up) one on Aug 16th. Later I did get my receipt notices for July 2nd.
    Though, I did put stop payment on the checks for the appliaction filled on Aug 16th but yesterday, I received their receipt notices.
    Now, I have two A#s one for July 2nd applications and another one for Aug 16th appliaction.
    I was planning to just sit on it and do not respond to finger printing notice or any communciation from USCIS for Aug 16th application and hence causing it to get rejected.
    The reason I do not want to communicate with USCIS is that I don't want any confusion and hence anything happen to my July 2nd application.
    Is it a right strategy? Please comment.

    OK, everyone knows that double I485 was not a good idea. However, many people had done it and I was one who was thinking of it, but did not do it. As per my attorney's advise, stopping a check issued to a governmental entity is not legal. On these grounds, I decided not to file 2nd time.

    I guess the best way would be to withdraw the second petition. One can do that by writing a letter stating the reason for withdrawal and sending it to the appropriate service center (with tracking number.) Of course, the reason should be true, "Due to the July Visa Bulletin fiasco and indications that my first I485 could have been lost, I sent out a second application which is should not be considered anymore," or something like that. Withdrawal of the second I485 would, most likely, be the safest way to go about it.

    Regards,





    indian models wallpaper. indian models wallpaper. Indian Model Daisy Bopanna; Indian Model Daisy Bopanna. Siggen. Apr 26, 06:11 AM. Did Apple finally release a product
  • indian models wallpaper. Indian Model Daisy Bopanna; Indian Model Daisy Bopanna. Siggen. Apr 26, 06:11 AM. Did Apple finally release a product



  • needGCcool
    09-03 10:46 PM
    My PD is current - Going for consular processing a good idea?

    i dont know how much u...but changing the option is not like picking a different item from menu..............this requires a lot more documesnts + time..........





    indian models wallpaper. indian models wallpapers,
  • indian models wallpapers,



  • MARY_GC
    08-24 06:52 PM
    I did exactly the same thing. I had a EB3 May 2004 I-140 approved and I applied 485 with this. during the first quarter of this year, I applied a new labor in EB2 and got it approved in 2 months. I applied I-140 EB2 in premium on 29th June and got it approved. Now my lawyer is going to interfile this new I-140 with my existing pending 485.
    First of all, dont worry with your old 140 while applying new one. They would not touch your old 140. The only issue right now is that there is no PP of 140 so you might need to wait up to one year to see 140 approved and that might kill the purpose.Just pray that they start PP soon.

    Thanks for ur information.I had 2 more doubts.
    1)when i'm doing interfiling i will be doing the same for my spouse &kid also.So,they too will get their 1-485 applications changed from eb3 to eb2 with the priority date of eb3 right? Or is this interfiling only possible for principle applicant's I-485?
    2) After reading ur case one doubt i had is that for me i already filed I-485 under eb3 & now about to start eb2 from the scratch perm,I-140 etc.so while eb2 process is going on at some point of time whether i need to say i have already applied for I-485 under eb3?If so it will make matters more worse right?I know U didnt go through this as u have started eb2 process well before applying for eb3 AOS.(U told u got even ur eb2 I-140 approved under PP)Still,i hope u would be able to comment on this as u might have thought of all the risks associated in interfiling before going ahead.thanks once again.



    more...


    indian models wallpaper. indian models wallpaper. Tagged with: models, Wallpaper; Tagged with: models, Wallpaper. fel10. Nov 17, 10:41 PM. This thread is depressing
  • indian models wallpaper. Tagged with: models, Wallpaper; Tagged with: models, Wallpaper. fel10. Nov 17, 10:41 PM. This thread is depressing



  • boston_gc
    01-20 06:40 PM
    Folks:

    I was just informed by my lawyer that there is a potenital for significant delay in getting the visa stamped due to security checks. I assume it is PIMS related. My questions is:

    1: Has anyone experienced such delay recently at Delhi Consulate? Please note that last visa H1B expired in Aug 2010.
    2: Is there any proactive steps I can take before going to India and make sure that there are no delay due to PIMS verification

    I also read somewhere that there is a way to get PIMS verification done while in US.

    I will appreciate your responses.





    indian models wallpaper. Beautiful Indian model Anushka
  • Beautiful Indian model Anushka



  • chantu
    08-02 01:00 PM
    Fedex is the best. Do not use DHL ever. I got bad experience with DHL. They took a week to deliver the docs. But fedex delivered it within 2 days. Now I know, always go with fedex.



    more...


    indian models wallpaper. indian model wallpaper; indian model wallpaper. simran-khan-south-indian-model-deep-; indian model wallpaper
  • indian model wallpaper; indian model wallpaper. simran-khan-south-indian-model-deep-; indian model wallpaper



  • frostrated
    07-06 03:33 PM
    Using AP does not change one's immigration status. It is just a travel document. You will continue to maintain your H1-B even if you use the AP to re-enter.

    Using AP has no relation to using EAD. I have confirmed this with my attorney as well.

    you might want to check that yourself. From what I know, your status when you enter on AP is no longer valid. Your I-94 that you receive will reflect the status you are allowed into the country. To work in H1B status, you will either need to enter in H1 status, or adjust your status to that of H1B. Dont make a wrong move and start accuring time for working without authorization. work without authorization is grounds for deporting.





    indian models wallpaper. Labels: Cute Wallpaper, cute
  • Labels: Cute Wallpaper, cute



  • nixstor
    06-28 02:57 PM
    Its wrong. Please check with other senior attorney. It is going to be a problem if you used like that.

    dpp,

    I dont know why its wrong for you. sounds very logical to me. Dont bring in the discussion of unnecessary current employment verification. The letter has to state that the employer is willing to hire him as a future employee. NOT RIGHT NOW. So the title has to be the title stated in the PERM/Labor Cert



    more...


    indian models wallpaper. piaa-bajpai-south-indian-model
  • piaa-bajpai-south-indian-model



  • Macaca
    07-11 05:17 PM
    Hi Friends, I came to know about this protest and would like to pass on the information about the protest to Indian Student Assocaition [strength over 600 active members] at San Jose state University and possible Santa Clara University. I am sure my fellow students will be proud to contribute to the indian community. So, Kindly let me know more details ASAP becuase its already wednesday. My email is sampathg4@yahoo.com
    Please post this info for ALL international students.





    indian models wallpaper. top 10 indian male models
  • top 10 indian male models



  • braindrain
    09-02 11:45 PM
    I am planning to sponsor visitors visa for my parents and and based on the available documentation I need to submit my birth certificate as part of the required docs.

    My parents name in the their passport is not exactly the same as in my birth certificate. The last name is good and the issue is with the first and middle names not being exactly the same. Will this be an issue when they go for VISA. Should I get the names corrected in my parents passport before applying for VISA.

    If we need to correct the names in the passport in India, does anyone have an idea of the process and how long it might take.

    Any advice/help is greatly appreciated.



    more...


    indian models wallpaper. Beautyful Latest Neha Sharma
  • Beautyful Latest Neha Sharma



  • pasupuleti
    05-11 01:36 PM
    Good Job:). I heard your conversation. Thanks for making our case.





    indian models wallpaper. female models wallpapers.
  • female models wallpapers.



  • learning01
    05-11 01:21 PM
    I am trying but I am getting a busy tone.



    more...


    indian models wallpaper. Idian Models amp; Indian Girls
  • Idian Models amp; Indian Girls



  • monkeyman
    01-29 05:50 PM
    Class of Admission: How ever you last entered the country (AP, H1-B, H4 etc)
    Date of intended Departure: As soon as possible
    Expected length of stay: Less than 5 months

    That is what I had filled out.

    The date of intended departure allows them to process based on dates. If you know your dates, then put in those dates and attach the trip itinerary as your evidence.

    You must make copy of your documents (passport pages in color) and attach the relevant I-797s associated with H1-B, H4, extensions etc. All the paperwork must somehow prove that you were never out of status. If it doesn't, you will get an RFE.

    As far as your wife's status is concerned, does she have an H1 stamping on her passport? If she does, then she has traveled out of the country and entered back on H1, so you indicate H1. If she has never been out of country after H1, then the answer is H-4. Just double check all your application entries and paper work and make copies, including the check. If you get an RFE, that is your only proof.





    indian models wallpaper. indian model wallpaper. Verma is an Indian model; Verma is an Indian model. bousozoku. Dec 6, 09:01 PM
  • indian model wallpaper. Verma is an Indian model; Verma is an Indian model. bousozoku. Dec 6, 09:01 PM



  • waitin_toolong
    07-19 11:49 AM
    in fact if your friend did not claim hope credits or some others that he was entitled to in the last 3 years he can file amendment to those taxes as well.



    more...


    indian models wallpaper. Indian Model Nicolette Bird
  • Indian Model Nicolette Bird



  • amitpan007
    06-09 12:26 PM
    You got to ignore some of these statuses from certain IOs. I went for infopass end of may and I was told namecheck is pending. When i said it does not matter anymore since it has passed 180 days, he mentioned that its not official yet and gave me a document describing name check process which mentioned something about N-400 which i believe is for FB. Talked to IO over the phone a week later and I was told that its assigned to the officer and Visa Number also assigned. Got the Card Production Ordered email next day.





    indian models wallpaper. indian models wallpaper. hot
  • indian models wallpaper. hot



  • ramaonline
    09-27 09:46 PM
    approved i140 only allows h1 extensions for self and h4 extn for spouse. spouse must independently qualify for h1 extension beyond 6 years -pl confirm with an immig attny



    more...


    indian models wallpaper. simran-khan-south-indian-model
  • simran-khan-south-indian-model



  • martinvisalaw
    07-17 11:42 AM
    By "Training" did you mean "Filing"?
    Otherwise it does not make any sense.

    There are 3 possible fees that need to be paid to USCIS when filing a H-1B petition:

    $320 I-129 fee
    $1500/$750 training fee (as it's usually called)
    $500 anti-fraud fee.





    indian models wallpaper. Indian Model Wallpaper
  • Indian Model Wallpaper



  • sam571
    03-08 04:47 PM
    Hey Tiger ,

    are you transferring your H1B to consulting to consulting firm ,or consulting to direct company?
    Because there have been lots of REFs and denials in case of transferring to consultancy lately, and they highly doubt about projects availability and they use any of these excuses like past w2 to deny it ...

    Thanks....





    indian models wallpaper. Indian Model Wallpapers for
  • Indian Model Wallpapers for



  • indyanguy
    01-18 01:00 PM
    diptam - Thanks for the reply. The letters I had sent earlier is very similar to the template of the letter you posted. I am going to get new letters and send them over. Hopefully, it will get me out of this crazy 140 delay.

    getrdone - By the labor application, I assume you are talking about the approved labor certificate that lists the experience and skills? If so, yes I do have a copy of it and will be including this language in the letters.

    By the way, is it required to send 2 letters from each employer?





    snathan
    11-05 11:44 AM
    you can help himm

    AKSHAYA U.S.A.� | �Krishnan Narayanan� | �2010 Top 10 CNN Hero (http://akshayausa.org/)





    veni001
    05-12 04:27 PM
    His position requires Masters Degree

    As long as the employer can start new labor and provide sufficient evidence that his current position is different from original Eb3 labor and require masters, cannot find a qualified&willing US Citizen or Green card holder to work in the position, and pay all expenses related to the new process, he can give a shot!



    + Add Your Comment