horses wallpaper horse backgrounds

images 2010-2011 Horses Wallpapers is horses wallpaper horse backgrounds. Beautiful Horses Wallpapers
  • Beautiful Horses Wallpapers


  • vinabath
    05-29 12:58 PM
    I am very happy for India.

    1.Now most of the work that is being done here by H-1B professionals will be done in India.
    2.Innovations will be made in India. As more money is available for the companies to pump in to R&D
    3.Indian IT infrastructure will improve.

    I am not so happy for USA.

    1. They are doing a big mistake on immigration. They do not have enough resources with right skill set.


    I am not so happy for myself.

    1. I am disappointed by the fact that USA is going in the wrong direction.




    wallpaper Beautiful Horses Wallpapers horses wallpaper horse backgrounds. horses wallpaper horse
  • horses wallpaper horse


  • theMan
    06-14 03:29 PM
    Even my 140 was filed with CP. My PD was current last month. I filed my 485 (AOS) last week. As per my attorney if CP is specified in your 140, you have 2 options. You can file CP or AOS. You can just file for AOS. No need to convert. But AOS is speicifed in your 140 and want to convert to CP. Thank you need to file some form.

    Thanks for the update. I received the same answer from my attorney as well.




    horses wallpaper horse backgrounds. Horses wallpapers
  • Horses wallpapers


  • pandu_hawaldar
    10-02 10:48 AM
    Guys please don't waste your time in dreaming for OCI, unless one of the parents has non Indian citizenship. PIO is the only option if both parents have Indian passport (citizenship).
    PIO typically takes 30 days, so be hurry and apply if you are thinking to apply, its very essential thing for us to have after baby's birth.




    2011 horses wallpaper horse horses wallpaper horse backgrounds. Horses Wallpapers 2
  • Horses Wallpapers 2


  • gc101
    07-18 02:36 PM
    What is your PD and EB category. This discussion won't go anywhere without that information.

    PD is Mar 2005
    EB is EB3.
    I-140 applied in Mar 13, 2007 (not approved yet).


    Appreciate your help
    gc101.



    more...

    horses wallpaper horse backgrounds. More horse wallpapers!
  • More horse wallpapers!


  • gcnirvana
    10-12 03:45 PM
    I heard it in NPR couple of days ago that it starts Nov 13th. They were talking about Physicians trying to push for a Medicare pay increase during the lame duck session. Aren't they getting paid more than enuf :mad:

    does anyone have any idea when the lame duck session is scheduled to take place?




    horses wallpaper horse backgrounds. horses wallpaper horse
  • horses wallpaper horse


  • NNReddy
    09-15 02:32 PM
    There is no big secret, except little bit of planning and starting something.
    I came here in 1997(at 22), but was in school for 2 years, started working in 1999. As soon as I started, I put money in 401k. I married early in 2000(I was only 25 then), my wife already did her M.S by then, she started working in 2000 even before our marriage. I made her put into her 401k(max out most of the time), we also put into esop. Together we have 300k in investment assests in 401k. Then I started a brokerage account and put 1500 every month, that accumualted to 150k now.
    I brought house early, as soon as I am out of PT, with in first year of H-1, it didn't appreciate much but I still have an equity of 200k in primary house(I took 15 year mortgage) and I brought another house, that I rent out which as an equity of 50k. I have some cash. I brought couple of plots in india and also constructing an house in my native town in India.
    But i want to do something else, I am happy with my life, for last two years, I got into golf, tennis and exercise, trying to be physically fit. I used to worry about GC before, not any more, whatever happens will happen.
    Except that I am not progressing ahead in my carreer, I want to do MBA and get into something else. Right now most of my money goes to day care for two of my kids around 24,000.
    More than money, you have to develop right habits, be healthy and have positive attitude.
    In my case, Secrets of my lifestyle are
    1. Getting started early, buying an house at 26. STarting 401k early.
    2. Marrying a girl, who is already working.
    3. Maxing my 401k and esop plan.



    more...

    horses wallpaper horse backgrounds. Horse Backgrounds Horses
  • Horse Backgrounds Horses


  • pbojja
    05-21 02:14 PM
    Personally I think these processing dates are crap , It use to be valuble before July-07 but not any more.

    I think if CIS use computers and run a small query they know how many cases are pending which fall under processing dates

    The only advantage with the dates is opening SRs, which dont have any value and complete waste of time.

    My EB3 140 was filed on July 5 th 2007 at NSC and transfered to TSC on April 07 08 , for TSC 140 processing dates are Aug 26 07 . I guess they have their own rules for transfer cases .

    CIS is giving preference to priority date current cases as they need to use the numbers, all others are in limbo .

    God please give us more strength and patience .




    2010 Horses wallpapers horses wallpaper horse backgrounds. 2010-2011 Horses Wallpapers is
  • 2010-2011 Horses Wallpapers is


  • webm
    05-22 11:46 AM
    from august 29 to July 28 is moving forward?
    never mind.

    I am confused your words..make sense now..



    more...

    horses wallpaper horse backgrounds. horses wallpapers. Horse
  • horses wallpapers. Horse


  • prolegalimmi
    03-28 10:51 AM
    Pal, don't try to be selfish and narrow minded here. Step into PBEC victim shoes and then we shall see what language you speak.

    Opportunity to speak in front of congress won't come everyday. So we should highlight all the problems faced by us during the employment based immigration process -- whether it is rotting in the PBEC mess for labor certification for 3-5 years or for visa numbers. They all should be brought forward.

    The deadlines don't mean any thing but the results in hand do. If it were resources issue, then DBEC would also have been also stuck somewhere with 2001-02 cases but no.. they are processing 2004-05 cases. There is something seriously wrong with PBEC and needs to be fixed.

    Again with all due respect, I was trying to make sure we concentrate on whats on table in the next two weeks, which may never come to the table again in a long time. But if I sounded indifferent to the BEC issues, my apologies.
    I am a BEC victim too from April 2001. I have been waiting to get my Labor Certification from April of 2001. Till date, I know it may be in one of the BECs if it wasn't lost in transit. I was not able to obtain a screen shot nor do I have a 45 day letter. Still I say, when setting priorities, set it on what can be accomplished in the next two weeks, I agree with you in using the IVs opportunity to speak to bring all issues.




    hair Horses Wallpapers 2 horses wallpaper horse backgrounds. horses wallpaper horse
  • horses wallpaper horse


  • leoindiano
    02-23 09:13 AM
    I just dont get it. A.R Rehman has been doing amazing work for ages now and it needed a British movie to take him to the world stage. Really, his work in Dil Se...was way better than what he did in Slumdog.

    Bollywood sucks and how!!! They need to figure out how they can take their cinema to the world audience. They've been failing miserably in promoting their movies in the west. Americans welcome change and encourage talent always and our bollywood producers/directors need to tap that.

    You are Right, The difference is world never watched his work directly until slumdog, He deserves recognition...



    more...

    horses wallpaper horse backgrounds. Slawik-horse-wallpapers-horses
  • Slawik-horse-wallpapers-horses


  • Rayyan
    01-06 07:07 AM
    Guys, Count me in for $100. Will contribute more if needed. I will mail the check during the weekend. Sorry guys for the delay....
    Thanks




    hot More horse wallpapers! horses wallpaper horse backgrounds. Slawik horse wallpapers
  • Slawik horse wallpapers


  • gg123
    05-09 08:37 AM
    Hello Pappu,

    Fantsatic news. I think we have to unite for this big event - this is the BEST time to get our voice heard. If illegal immigrants are voicing why not We? Most of us are here for atleast close to TEN years and contributed for this economy. PERIOD.

    Pappu, I will definetly be there for atleast one day.

    Sorry for noting this... To some of our folks -

    Forget about EB2 / EB3 - ego... (Sorry to quote this if anybody wants to challenge me on this we can have a separte discussion).



    more...

    house horses wallpaper horse horses wallpaper horse backgrounds. Horses wallpapers 111.
  • Horses wallpapers 111.


  • hebron
    04-20 08:42 AM
    2 year back my I-140 got rejected due to same reason 3+2 degree. I have 3 years Bsc in Computer science and 2 years Master of Computer Mgmt. They raise the question on 3 year Bachealor dagree. My lawyer send the reply along with degree evaluation and we try to say my 3+2 equal to 4+2 of USA and USCIS didn't buy this argument. after that lawyer told me that no hope in MTR or appeal. So we file again in Eb3.
    Now i see based on your reply if have taken this approach in appeal then i might have got approval in appeal.


    Hi Pankaj,
    Was your case rejected due to the number of years of education (10+2+3+2 = 17)?

    What if it is 3 + 3 ( 3 year Bsc Physics + 3 Year MCA) 10 + 2+3+3 = 18? I am wondering if USCIS would consider this equivalent to US masters? Came across a memo used by Nebraska Service center that says USCIS would consider 3+3 equivalent to US masters, but that memo was from 2006.




    tattoo horses wallpaper horse horses wallpaper horse backgrounds. 2010-2011 Horses Wallpapers is
  • 2010-2011 Horses Wallpapers is


  • ak_2006
    04-22 05:25 PM
    I donated $50 and became a donar. Will do more in coming months.



    more...

    pictures Horse Backgrounds Horses horses wallpaper horse backgrounds. To download wallpapers Horse 1
  • To download wallpapers Horse 1


  • pns27
    05-13 04:48 PM
    siddar,
    well said, you got couple of great points.

    ashkam,
    when a person applied his GC process 2002 EB3 with 3 years experience per say, another person 2004 EB2 with 5 years experience. How come EB2 guys is smarter then EB2. By the way lot of people in those days who applied under EB3 are well qualified and well educated. In my experience most of them are doing jobs that will easily comes under EB2.

    The argument that Eb1 is preferred above Eb2 and BE2 is preferred over EB3 is absurd.

    The regular yearly BE quota is distributed equally among all three categories, so then why they should not follow the same distribution for the overflow numbers?

    Said that all BE3 applicants who are eligible should port there PD to EB2. Simple, when you know how the system works try to adapt to it.

    Most of the EB3s who are in queue for more that 3 to 4 years may be eligible for EB2 porting (Assuming they got promotions and raises)

    PNS27
    PD: EB3 June 2002




    dresses Slawik horse wallpapers horses wallpaper horse backgrounds. desktop wallpapers: Horse
  • desktop wallpapers: Horse


  • frostrated
    07-06 12:02 PM
    What is the benefit of applying for an OCI card for the kids and how long does this process take?

    the kid does not need a visa to enter India. Also, if you go on a visitor visa, then your stay is limited to 180 days at the max. On an PIO you can stay how ever long you wish to, but after 180 days, you need to register with the district police station to get a certificate of extension. this is usually valid for about 2 years. you can renew that every 2 years.
    If you are on an OCI, then the above restriction on PIO does not apply. You have all the prvileges of an India citizen, except that you cannot vote and hold agricultural land.
    I am not sure about sutdying at Indian citizen rate. You might have to pay the fees in USD, if i am not mistaken.



    more...

    makeup horses wallpapers. Horse horses wallpaper horse backgrounds. horses wallpaper horse
  • horses wallpaper horse


  • hkancharla
    07-19 02:54 PM
    EB3/USPS delivered on 17-Jul-07 @11:45 AM




    girlfriend 2010-2011 Horses Wallpapers is horses wallpaper horse backgrounds. Black Horse Wallpapers for
  • Black Horse Wallpapers for


  • ThinkTwice
    09-21 01:37 PM
    And why do you think the White House was in touch with Immigration voice leaders and not with some corporate lawyers during the July 2nd fiasco if they did not recognize the strength and commitment of the skilled immigrant community and btw what makes you say 'july 2nd will never happen again.' what are you? God?
    I smell a closeted Anti Immigrant here.....

    you need to remember that you are not a us citizen and you have no rights, you're previleged to have a job here...you can campaign till the cows come home and you aren't going to get squat.
    july 2nd was a mistake that uscis had to rectify....there were a lot of companies who had spent the money in preparing I-485 applications and then uscis would have to face a class action lawsuit. july 2nd will never happen again.




    hairstyles Slawik-horse-wallpapers-horses horses wallpaper horse backgrounds. Green Horse Background
  • Green Horse Background


  • vpa_2009
    03-17 02:58 PM
    Thanks to start this. No offense for EB2 but EB3 is going nowhere. We have to do something for it. Kindly spread the word and come up with ideas to work on it.




    Dhundhun
    06-26 04:22 AM
    Hi
    I am applying for AP (new). Are they issued with 1 year validity or 2 years ( now that EAD is being given for 2 years)?

    I have not heard 2 year AP yet from USCIS. As far as EAD is concerned, we will start getting 2 year EAD from Jun 30.

    There was some proposal of single EAD/AP card, but heard no progress on that.




    Honda
    04-15 02:28 PM
    Yesterday, I was told by the client that my project is going to end by this month end i.e Apr 30. Actually it was supposed to go for the next 2 years. I am currently in the project working for the project. They said the lay off was becoz of budget issues. But I see I am the only one that is target in this lay-off. I am working with the same client for the past 3 years. The lay off news was really shocking and devastating.
    I am currently 9 months pregnant. As the client did that to me, I thought that atleast I might have some options with my current employer. My employer is a desi consultancy. I never been on Bench for single day for the Past 6 years ( Day 1 that I entered into US to till now).
    When I spoke to my employer today he gave me a termination letter stating that my project end date will be my last date with them. It was more shocking. I will be on maternity leave anytime in month of may depending on the delivery. I don't see any possible options that any client can take me into project when I am in 9th month of pregnancy.
    As my husband is doing consulting, I filed the green card thru this employer, 485 is pending more than 180 days, 140 approved in EB2 category. We paid all the attorney fees and filing fees from our pocket. We spent nearly $10,000 for the GC process. My husband was on bench for the past 2 months. He got a job on EAD which is going to start next week.
    1. I see that my employer is terminating me immediately because he can avoid maternity expenses. I told him that I will take 3 months FMLA for unpaid maternity leave from Apr 30th. And look for the Job immediately after delivery and get into the Job. But still he is telling he won't provide me that time. Maintaining the status is very important for me as me and my husband depends on the EAD.
    2.My medical insurance is with my employer, If I get laid off in this critical situation, I won't be having insurance. We can't afford the delivery expenses without insurance.
    3. Even though my husband will get insurance with the new company, We are not sure that company will cover the pre-existing pregnancy that is in final stages.
    4. And also not sure that the insurance will be under the network of OBG/YN and the hospital I registered for delivery. His job is in different state but he will find out the options once he starts his job next week.
    5. Does anyone think that my employer is discriminating the law? He is terminating me immediately becoz I am pregnant.
    I am not sure whether he is doing the right thing but the situation I am in is the worst situation I ever expected of. Its lot of stress on me and my baby. We are unable to sleep for hour with all the tensions ahead. My husband's job is dependent on my valid status. If something screw up we both be in very bad situation. I really don't want any one in my situation.
    Please help me, if any one know any options where I can maintain my status during the pregnancy and maternity leave, Please tell me.

    Sorry to hear your situation. Please let me know right now which state you are? i have some options to tell you.



    + Add Your Comment