history wallpaper

history wallpaper. 2005 A History of Violence
  • 2005 A History of Violence



  • sku
    09-14 02:43 PM
    In spite of opening SR (Service Request) and Info Pass appointment





    history wallpaper. History of Cuba Wallpaper
  • History of Cuba Wallpaper



  • singhsa3
    04-30 05:11 PM
    All,
    I am planning to write a letter to USCIS and DOS , suggesting the visa cut off dates for India. Kindly help me develop a model. I will send this letter over the weekend and also post over here.

    So far I have the following rational (Of course , I will word them properly).

    I have grouped applicants in the following groups
    BEC, PERM ROW and PERM Non Row Countries. I then will estimate the visa usage by each categories using sources like FLCdata and DHS publications. Along the way I will make some assumption but the results should be realistic.

    Facts

    1. Per DOL , As of April'06 50K BEC labors were certified. Certification rates were 50% of labor processed (certified, denied or withdrawn).
    Per DOL, as of Sep'07 362,000 BEC labor were processed (certified, denied or withdrawn).
    2. Per DHS, total EB (2, 3, 4 and 5 only) visas issued in FY’07 were 135,479 and FY’06 was 122,121.
    3. FLC data center indicates that between March’05 and Oct’05, ~6000 PERM applications were filled and certified.
    4. Per FLC data, 46,340 ROW PERM applications were certified in FY’06 and 47,251 ROW applications were certified in FY’07.

    Assumptions
    1. Each labor application uses in 2.2 visas.
    2. Based on Fact 1 and Fact 2, let us assumed that in total 180,000 BEC labors were certified between March'05 and Sep'07 by BEC.
    3. Total BEC visas requirements 180,000*2.2= 396,000
    4. NIW applications are negligible.
    5. Retrogressed countries account for 50% of visas used.


    Calculations
    Scenario 1: Visa processing time is Zero
    1. BEC visas used in Fy'06 : = 122,121- (46,340)x 2.2 = 20173
    2. BEC visas issued in FY'07 : 135,459-(47,251+6000)x2.2=18,306
    3. BEC visas remaining as on 10/01/08= 396,000-20,173-18,306= 357,521

    Scenario 2: Visa processing time is one year. Note: it affects only the applications certified within the preceding year.
    1. BEC visas used in Fy'06 : = 122,121- (46,340)x 2.2 = 20,173
    2. BEC visas issued in FY'07 : 135,459-(6000)x2.2=122,259
    3. BEC visas (And NOT labor) remaining as on 10/01/08 = 396,000-122,259= 273,741.

    What it means:
    BEC contained labors from both retrogressed and non-retrogressed countries. Thus, in FY’08 and FY’09 visa consumptions will be attributed to BEC mainly. Once this backlog is cleared, the normal consumption (Supply = Demand) should resume. But it will also mean that there will always be 2-3 years wait.

    Conclusion:
    Suggested Cut-off dates for India as on 10/01/2008: ??? TBD.
    Last update:
    Time 11.32 AM ET , 05/01/08.





    history wallpaper. underside of the stairs,
  • underside of the stairs,



  • amitarora74
    08-04 01:32 PM
    I had absolutely no trouble. I have travelled to India and also to Canada(by Road) and used my AP both times while my wife had GC and my kid her US passport(all different status:-)), we all went to same officer and he never asked anything on why i had different status etc





    history wallpaper. Blue Golf History Wallpaper
  • Blue Golf History Wallpaper



  • njboy
    12-17 09:51 AM
    suman, what was the reason it was denied? Each reason has a different recourse, for some reasons there may be none..



    more...


    history wallpaper. history wallpapers Gallery
  • history wallpapers Gallery



  • andy garcia
    02-23 11:05 AM
    Here is e.g. for 2002 again this excludes schedule A here is the breakdown for india

    EB1 - 3K
    EB2 - 21K
    EB3 - 17.5K
    EB4 - 0.3K
    EB5 - 0
    EB Total - 41K

    Am I missing something?

    You are missing this:

    The large number of LPRs in the EB in 2005 was primarily due to the AC21 Act of 2000, which recaptured 130,107 unused EB visa numbers from 1999 and 2000 to be made available to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd preference EB immigrants once the annual limit had been reached. Approximately 94,000 of those recaptured visa numbers were used in 2005. None of these visas were used in 2006. In addition, the REAL ID Act of 2005 recaptured 50,000 unused EB visas, 5,125 of which were used in 2005. In 2006, 33,341 of these visas were used, exceeding the 2006 employment preference limit of 143,949. The majority of the visa numbers recaptured by the REAL ID Act were issued to individuals whose country of origin was the Philippines (57 percent) or India (22 percent).





    history wallpaper. Download wallpaper
  • Download wallpaper



  • gandalf_gray
    06-02 10:13 AM
    Kaiser.
    thx for replying . but I do not want both Visa on Oct1.

    My L1 ends sometime in mid September.
    My H1 would be effective only from Oct 1.
    So, during this time I will be out of status right ?

    So if I do my L1 Extension, I might solve the problem.
    But Will doing that affect the approved H1 ?

    Pls. help. thanks.



    more...


    history wallpaper. history wallpapers Gallery
  • history wallpapers Gallery



  • satishku_2000
    08-02 02:54 PM
    ^^^^^





    history wallpaper. history wallpaper
  • history wallpaper



  • sandiboy
    08-28 06:10 PM
    FP Completed today for self/spouse. LUD on 485 applications.



    more...


    history wallpaper. Black History Live Wallpaper
  • Black History Live Wallpaper



  • help43
    09-10 09:02 PM
    I Have H1-B Approval but I dont have I94 with it.

    Actually my H1-B valid from October 1st.

    I went to my friends consultancy, those people said like you can work for any employer in OPT Status. So they want to run my paystubs up to september 1st 2008.Once I got the H1-B they want to run my paystubs from another company(througth Which i applied My h1-b).

    Now I got the h1-b approval but i didnt get the new i-94 with it. And my previous employer ready to run paystubs with new h1-b company.

    My OPT expiration date is on dec 29 2008.I am planning to go to consulate in the month of November 2008.

    Please help me out what do i need to

    1) Which Country i need to go?(Canada, INDIA or Mexico)

    2) What documents i need to take?





    history wallpaper. Black History Live Wallpaper
  • Black History Live Wallpaper



  • Pagal
    09-17 12:50 PM
    Hello,

    Closing of the sponsoring company may turn out to be a blessing in disguise ... if you show up at Comany A and ask for the employment as listed in your application, Comany A can show its inability to employ you siting the pending closure. As soon as this happens, you are a free agent to work with any other company in same/similar job. I remember reading this advice on murthy last year and you might find some links through IV archives as well.

    Good luck!



    more...


    history wallpaper. 682 977 history wallpaper
  • 682 977 history wallpaper



  • snelakan
    07-04 09:32 PM
    My state in four lines

    1) Came to US on F-1 Visa, never completed my masters

    2) Shifted to H-1B and i have been with the same client and havent been to India for four years.

    3) Now i am doing part time MBA from a top Ivy league school and i have $40,000 in loans from my MBA. i have not finished it as yet.

    4) Applied for labor and priority date is Jan 2007 and i wanted to apply for 1-485 and AP and Skip H-1B stamping

    But because of the july 2nd i cant do that anymore and i will have to go to H-1B stamping. I wonder what will happen if my stamping gets rejected. If dont attend classes for 4 months. My student loan will start asking for monthly payments. I am in a quagmire.

    But still i have decided that i will go to India in any case and if payments become overdue for more months. I dont know what to do.

    I had so many hoped on the current numbers . Any idea guys what can i do?


    If your H1's job requirement is a bachelors degree, then they cannot reject your H1 stamping.





    history wallpaper. History of medicine
  • History of medicine



  • Desertfox
    01-02 03:12 PM
    School has no interest in insisting on a specific immigration status when you meet the admission requirements and pay your tuition. With I-485 receipt most colleges will accept you as a resident student without any issues.

    However, I think you have to let the H1 status go when you leave your current position, and that should not matter as you have the option to get EAD for any future work.

    GC is for future employment, and with the current backlog in EB3-I you will easily finish your MBA before you get your GC. Hence, go for it and good luck!



    more...


    history wallpaper. basketball history wallpaper
  • basketball history wallpaper



  • manderson
    07-17 10:43 AM
    if u want to change emplpyer you can transfer H1 via premium process to another employer in 2 weeks. you only need paystubs to prove that you were employed for the last 4 yrs.

    as per GC even if you can get your new employer to file it but can't get paperwork from old employer, u'r desparate and wanna file now: u can try substituting ther labor, 140 and experience letter with following (but please know that it might be rejected by USCIS):
    - copies of previous labor and 140 can by usually obtained by filing a Freeedom Of Information Act (FOIA) request through your own (trusted) lawyer. but it will take a couple of months -- in the meantime u could try filing through own lawyer with printouts of approved cases statuses (from USCIS website) along with 797 notices (receipt notice with LIN/ WAC number). hope that USCIS will send an RFE for actual paperwork
    - substitute experince letter with 2 affidavits of experience from 2 co-workers and paystubs

    Disclaimer: Please know that I am not a lawyer so I might be wrong. Please ask an immigration lawyer for advice.





    history wallpaper. History#39;Historia Wallpaper by
  • History#39;Historia Wallpaper by



  • vin13
    12-04 10:05 AM
    Hi vin13,
    Do you also need documents to prove relationship with the person who is ill? If so what kind of documents would suffice?
    I have an appointment tomorrow and only have a letter from the doctor.

    Thanks,

    We did not have to prove the relationship. It was a hospital letter stating the person had passed away.

    Again, all i can tell you is go with what you have and try. there are no specific rules or standard procedure. Each IO officer may look at it in different ways.

    When you go, take your I-485 receipt notice, 2 passport size photos in case they ask you to fill a new application.



    more...


    history wallpaper. Atlanta History Wallpaper 16:
  • Atlanta History Wallpaper 16:



  • godbless
    07-18 07:55 PM
    My I 140 alone was applied on July12th as we did not know anything about the revision that time.

    I did not recieve the receipt notice yet and I called USCIS and they dont have a record of my entry yet.

    Mine was a labor substitution with my current company itself. My current company is a multi billion dollar US firm and they go by the rules, so I am not worried about my I 140 approval.

    Since my I 140 was applied based on a labor subsitution, and if my I 140 receipt comes in August ( lets say august 10th), would I still be considered in the July bulletin ?

    Thanks a lot for the reply,
    Sam

    You don't need to wait till the approval of your I 140 or the reciept notice. You are eligible to file I 485 right away. The attornys know how to do it. So don't waste time and send your I 485 in ASAP.





    history wallpaper. history wallpapers People
  • history wallpapers People



  • dixie
    09-17 11:29 AM
    What you say is true, but then we do not represent all legal immigrants either .. we are specifically focussed on employment-based permanent residence applicants. We do not want to associate ourselves with family immigration or H1-B visas any more than illegal immigration. Unfortunately, even when ordinary americans think of legal immigration, it is these varieties that spring to the mind. Given the difficulty we already have in getting adequate coverage, changing names mid-stream might cause confusion.

    I am not starting this thread to start get any offensive resposnes. I feel that we need to distinguish ourselves from the illegal people and make the American public aware of our issue. How many will understand our current situation by hearing our name? I understand that name change is not a simple process for an org and might involve some paperwork. The website redirection shouldnt be a big deal though. This is not the need of the hour as the core group might be busy working with QGA.

    No offence intended, no flames expected :)



    more...


    history wallpaper. Heat Photos amp; Wallpapers
  • Heat Photos amp; Wallpapers



  • amitjoey
    06-18 01:53 PM
    Please post your contributions on the funding drive.





    history wallpaper. such as history Wallpaper,
  • such as history Wallpaper,



  • cjain
    11-01 06:28 PM
    next time make sure only news pertaining to smartboy is posted...all else can wait...hail smartboy

    And how does this news add any values to our issues here ????





    history wallpaper. History of India Wallpaper
  • History of India Wallpaper



  • GCard_Dream
    04-23 02:50 PM
    Have you or someone you khow actually been able to get a copy of I-140 using G-639? If so when was that and what was the processing time?

    The reason I ask is because I have heard all kinds of stories about using FOIA to get a copy of I-140.
    - Some say that you can not only get I-140 but also copies of your labor cert and they have actually received it.

    - Some say that USCIS responded back saying that it was employer's property and hence can't be given to the employee.

    - Some say that it just takes too damn long (over a year) to be any meaningful.

    By the way, I just sent the G-639 myself couple of weeks ago. Will let you know if I was successful in getting a copy.

    To get a copy of your I-140, you need to apply to USCIS using G-639 form. Please read the instruction of the form and you will know more. You need to mention your employer's info and I-140 receipt # etc.
    Now a days it takes time. Almost 3 months.

    URL: http://www.ed.gov/policy/gen/leg/foia/foiatoc.html
    The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), 5 U.S.C. � 552, was enacted in 1966 and generally provides that :

    -Any person has the right to request access to federal agency records or information.
    -All agencies of the U.S. Government are required to disclose records upon receiving a written request for them.
    -There are nine exemptions to the FOIA that protect certain records from disclosure.





    webm
    10-12 01:06 PM
    If you have received a FP notice it has the 485 receipt# on it and this is enough to check the case status online.Dont worry if you still dont receive the physical 485 RN atleast you are able to check its status.

    HTH,
    webm





    pappu
    07-30 09:41 AM
    obviously,
    Thanks for your comment. The aim was not to create any rift. But to express disappointment when such arguments have taken place between members. I have deleted the post to avoid any futher discussion. We need to focus. Thanks for pointing it out.



    + Add Your Comment