hayley williams cosmo cover 2011

hayley williams cosmo cover 2011. hayley williams cosmo cover
  • hayley williams cosmo cover



  • BornConfused
    07-03 09:47 AM
    Ha, congratulations to you, I'm happy for you!!





    hayley williams cosmo cover 2011. hayley williams cosmo cover
  • hayley williams cosmo cover



  • delax
    08-05 11:36 AM
    I've applied for EAD/AP renewal for both myself and my wife. I spent $1,290 for this.

    Say I got my GC approved and then I call USCIS and withdraw my pending EAD/AP application. Will I get a refund for pending EAD/AP application, if I get my GC approved before EAD/AP approval?

    Thanks,

    India EB2; PD - Nov 05
    I-140 - Filed Mar '06; Approved Jun '06
    I-485 - Reached NSC July 26'07;

    While you raise a valid point, I would rather consider that as a donation to USCIS for them to fix their screwed up systems so that they truly follow FIFO and benefit people ready to enter the GC maze down the line.......





    hayley williams cosmo cover 2011. Haley-williams-cosmo-cover-may
  • Haley-williams-cosmo-cover-may



  • stevensjd
    04-28 11:59 AM
    My wife came at JFK airport on AP in AI flight BOM to NYC. she did not have any issue at all.
    She was on H1b until Aug 2008. After laid off she is on EAD and AP. She is not working since then.

    I was worried that they may ask couple of questions but it was very smooth.





    hayley williams cosmo cover 2011. hayley williams cosmo cover.
  • hayley williams cosmo cover.



  • gjoe
    04-30 09:52 PM
    What is the agenda now?



    more...


    hayley williams cosmo cover 2011. about the cosmo cover.
  • about the cosmo cover.



  • Berkeleybee
    04-08 01:29 PM
    I guess everything needs to go through the house conference. However there is a much better chance to attach it to the PACE act since Sensenbrenner may not be sitting in that conference at all. PACE act goes to this committe:

    Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Subcommittee on Education and Early Childhood Development

    It's none of the Judical committe's business. It will be much better if the Senate just drops the contraversial immigration bill and start to work on this bill. Attaching EB to immigration bill is really dangerous and may just futher delay everything. So pushing the immigration bill may not be a wise thing for us to do.

    Don't forget that the House (Anti) Immigration Caucus has 92 members -- be assured that if not Sensenbrenner it will be another equally virulent member. Also, conference committees are nominated by the leader of the house -- nothing to stop them from nominating anyone they want.





    hayley williams cosmo cover 2011. hayley williams cosmo cover.
  • hayley williams cosmo cover.



  • rogerdepena
    07-17 11:45 PM
    haven't you heard 'keep your friends close..keep your enemies closer'...blocking the channel might not help...

    there is an online petition happening here..

    after we have seen what can be achieved, I don't think so it will be really tough to make it clear..

    I already signed the petition but it is also important that we stop watching them. Don't visit CNN.com since it's advertising is based --in a way-- on the number of hits. Don't buy time magazine since it is affiliated with CNN. During casual conversation, if the topic is about news, make it a point to tell your friend that you are doubting the integrity of CNN since some of it's shows are anti-immigrant --both legal and illegal. If you are lucky(or unlucky) to be included in a survey about "NEWS NETWORKS", leave a comment and be specific that you don't like CNN because it supports "Lou Dobbs." This small things might not mean a lot but it's a step to the right direction.



    more...


    hayley williams cosmo cover 2011. Hayley Williams Cosmopolitan
  • Hayley Williams Cosmopolitan



  • ndbhatt
    05-11 09:31 AM
    Please check with your local Indian consulate if they can issue a BC. If you have a current original passport which includes the names of both your parents, it should work fine. Your original BC is not required.

    Link to this service provided by the Consulate General in San Francisco
    http://www.cgisf.org/visa/indian_services.html#mis-bc.

    Thank you Samir, but this format won't help to me. Can some one clarify to me while submitting our I-485 , do we need our birth certificate which contains both parents information or only father's name is okay?

    I need to know clearly on this subject, In my present BC contains only Fathers information only.

    Pls help me if some one have that specific format which contains both parents information.
    I am just curious to know why this format won't help. Won't the BC issued by Consulate General of India be honored during GC process.
    Currently, I am in Texas and debating whether to send misc. form requesting BC from Consulate General of India, Houston.

    Let me know if anyone has got BC from Consulate General of India and used it in GC process.

    Thanks,

    Nikhil





    hayley williams cosmo cover 2011. Hayley Williams covers Cosmo#39;s
  • Hayley Williams covers Cosmo#39;s



  • looivy
    11-21 12:28 AM
    Experts, which is a better location for TCN H1 stamping? Nogales or Ciudad Juarez.

    I plan to visit one of these for H1 stamping. Any guidelines you can provide would be very helpful.

    Also, I am getting Nogales at 8 AM but I also need to get a check made from Banamex. Is there a BANAMEX in US that makes the visa check?

    Thanks.



    more...


    hayley williams cosmo cover 2011. hayley williams cosmo cover
  • hayley williams cosmo cover



  • karanp25
    08-11 12:00 PM
    why would address change delay processing ur 485? This is the most ridiculous question ever asked. Inviting panic, for the heck of it....

    just make sure u have some overlap where u can receive mail on both addresses just to account for uscis delays in address update....they r not going to penalize u for moving.

    Thanks for the idea, that would be helpful! For my question 1, beside the mailing delay, I am also concerned on the delay of USCIS processing of my I-485 case. I don't know their internal procedure. Should I be worried about this or no delay on the procedure?

    Thanks.





    hayley williams cosmo cover 2011. Hayley Williams Cosmopolitan
  • Hayley Williams Cosmopolitan



  • sodh
    07-27 04:39 PM
    Did you put in your A# OR THE Petition Number 3 in that form. Please respond.
    Sorry for answering out of turn,
    Allien# none, that is if you dont have it, this dose'nt matter.
    Petetion # will be your I-140 number, that is if you have applied for one,



    more...


    hayley williams cosmo cover 2011. Hayley Williams Cosmopolitan
  • Hayley Williams Cosmopolitan



  • lalithkx
    07-29 04:57 PM
    I was wondering if there is any update available from this meeting?

    Lot of people from participated in the conference call and asked specifically about concurrent July/August filer I-140 backlogs and TSc discrimination. Ombudsman and USCIS people replied that they are aware of the problem, tried to get response from TSC but TSC is apparently not replying to their request for Information. They said that they shall post the info as soon as it is available (god knows when). They asked everybody to submit form 7001 to Ombudsman so that he can escalate the issue. Let us see if anything comes out of this.





    hayley williams cosmo cover 2011. Hayley Williams on Cosmo cover
  • Hayley Williams on Cosmo cover



  • p_aluri
    04-01 05:38 PM
    I am sorry to hear about your situation.

    Your attorney may be completly wrong about the labor substitution. The USCIS has passed new rule, The labor will be voided once its passed 180days after approval. So the approved labors from your company has no value.

    Did you try utilizing AC21 as your 140 approved and the 180days crossed?

    Again I am not a lawyer, please talk to experienced attorneys.

    Thank you,
    Aluri

    Hello folks,

    i need some expert opinion here. These are my primary details.

    COMPANY A:
    1. Perm Labor - Nov 2006. (EB2)
    2. I-140 approved - Nov 2007
    3. I-485 filed - July 2007.
    4 EAD - oct 2007
    5 FP - Nov 2007
    6 AP - Oct 2007
    H1-B extension denied in dec 2007 due to variety of company A issues.
    Invoked AC21 yesterday with company B.

    COMPANY B: Bought substitution labor of Feb 2004 EB3.

    I-140 filed : NSC : paper based filing no documents has been sent waiting for RFE on July 13 2007.

    But my labor substitute on 140 has been used for somebody else by mistake and now company B says they have few other labors to substitute and they say we'll respond to the query saying that the original one has been used and please consider the second one. Attorney has made this mistake since many labors were filed at that time and the labor that they have used for me has been approved . Do you guys whatever the attorney is suggesting is going to work? Please let me know i haven't got an RFE yet..



    more...


    hayley williams cosmo cover 2011. hayley williams cosmo cover
  • hayley williams cosmo cover



  • madsat1234
    06-01 01:04 PM
    Received Appointment Letter today..

    Asked for Medicals, Tax returns(Last 3 years), birth Certificate, and Affidavit of Support I834(mine is not Family based GC) why did they ask me. Is there anyone else in the same situation

    I am the primary Applicant, PD Jul 2003, EB3

    There are no visa numbers available for this category. Why Interview call..

    Even if they selected my application randomly there are no visa numbers available..

    Please help..





    hayley williams cosmo cover 2011. hayley williams cosmopolitan
  • hayley williams cosmopolitan



  • JunRN
    12-22 07:00 PM
    They could be a couple (husband and wife) sharing same computer with same IP Address and with same PD (cross-chargeability).

    We are in democratic country. Why not ask them first? Give them due process.

    Somebody gave me "disapproval" because of the post above....I think that somebody do not believe in "due process" and "democracy".



    more...


    hayley williams cosmo cover 2011. hayley williams cosmo cover.
  • hayley williams cosmo cover.



  • godspeed
    08-20 09:50 PM
    Totally agree on the information front.
    Our stress levels will be in control if everyone of us knows their case status.

    I dont understand the secrecy in providing the information which pertains to us, maybe they themselves dont have clear picture.





    hayley williams cosmo cover 2011. hayley williams cosmo cover
  • hayley williams cosmo cover



  • glus
    02-24 12:20 PM
    I filed my labor three years ago with a requirement of BS + a minimum of a one year experience (I had 4 years of US experience and 6 ys experience abroad at that time -feb 2005-).
    Now that I filed I-485 more than 180 days ago and I have a job offer that pays double of what is mentioned in the Labor (which the lawyer said is not a problem) , I still have an issue and is the following: in the description mentions as requirement "BS + minimum of 5 ys experience".
    My lawyer said that although I have been in U.S. working with same position and same job title for 7 ys, that to be same or similar they should require similar experience than what was required at the moment my labor was filed: ie, BS + not more than 2 years experience,... Is this true? Did anyone experience this? The employer is a big corporation and cannot change that the job description to match the minimum years of experience. The duties are 90% similar and the job title is exactly the same.

    The lawyer said that after labor was filed three years ago, that we could not count from that moment on an increased experience, with that I mean the minimum years of experience of the job in 2005 was 1 (although my resume on my labor showed 10 ys of experience) and he said that we cannot say that in 2005 was a minimun one year so you could gain experience on the job and convert it into a job with a minimumn of 4 years being same or similar). HE said that the experience clock was stopped on the labor filing date ie I cannot increase the minimun experience to make a job same or similar.

    Did anyone hear anything similar?

    Thanks and have a great weekend!


    OK, this could be a problem at the time of I485 approval. You can change a job to same or similar. If you salary is double, an IO can think that this can't possibly be "same or similar" job. Also, if the experience required for the new position is so much different, that could also raise doubts. I would suggest getting a 2nd lawyer's opinion. I remember reading memo stating that if there is a "marginal change" in salary or requirements, a job cannot be classified as similar or same, which is required to invoke Ac21.



    more...


    hayley williams cosmo cover 2011. hayley williams cosmo article.
  • hayley williams cosmo article.



  • ronhira
    09-18 09:42 PM
    USCIS admits to a backlog of 190K but most are in EB2-I/C and EB3 with a PD earlier than Aug 2007. No one knows how many people are waiting in these categories with approved I-140s from Aug2007-Sep2010. It could be another 150-200K. S0 even if the backlog is not 800K, but its around 400K.

    uscis definition of backlog is pending AOS applications that have been processed and have visa dates current...... they do not account for application with non-current dates as backlog..... so that's y they say the backlog is 190K..... but in reality the backlog size is many folder higher than 190K.....

    u may want to look for uscis definition of backlog....





    hayley williams cosmo cover 2011. hayley williams cosmo cover.
  • hayley williams cosmo cover.



  • mdcowboy
    09-15 02:38 PM
    Any ideas? (My wife and son are in india now).
    Anyway, I will support IV wholeheartedly going forward. Of course, I got benefitted from it. I am a long timer, 2001, EB3.

    :)





    hayley williams cosmo cover 2011. hayley williams cosmo cover
  • hayley williams cosmo cover



  • webm
    06-12 01:36 PM
    Can someone confirm that if you file I-485 with old fee system and pay for the new fee when you renew EAD and AP, do you still need to pay again on your 2nd time renewal ?

    I paid 765 (EAD) - $ 340 and I 131 Advance Parole - $ 305

    ---------------------
    485 filer- June '2007





    authrd
    08-23 10:59 AM
    bumping/hoping for replies





    n_2006
    07-16 10:52 AM
    If look at you at Pappu's announcement, it is certian that core team knows what fix is going to be. And he let members to guess and speculate.

    This GC became more like lottery. I sent my documents to lawyer on Jun 25th and he did not file on 2nd and now he is asking me whether to file or not. If my lawyer and employer are that cooperative, I do not need to waste my time on this forum.




    well said..



    + Add Your Comment