funny star wars jokes

images This is a funny Star Wars funny star wars jokes. Funny Star Wars Jokes n Quotes
  • Funny Star Wars Jokes n Quotes


  • Jaime
    09-21 11:39 PM
    The broken system is causing a reverse brain rain, right? Well How about we:

    1- Each one of us buys 10 bath tub stoppers (you know, the stoppers you use when taking a bath, to stop the water from going down the drain) and mail them to Congress, Media, USCIS, etc- With a letter "Please stop the self-inflicted U.S. Reverse Brain Drain, already 100,000 highly-skilled have left, stop the 10-year green card delays for LEGAL highly-skilled immigrants that is pushing them out of the country in frustration and lured by the boming economies of their home countries. Retain these highly-skilld immigrats that the U.S. needs while American universities train more Americans in the sciences, math and technology that the country does NOT currently have and desperately needs to retain U.S. global leadership and competitiveness"...or something like that

    2-At the same time, we ALL send WHITE roses to Congress (Roses are now IV's trademark, we are known for them and the peace they mean, and roses should probably be on IV's logo too) Attach same note

    THAT will send a strong message!!! (trust me)




    wallpaper Funny Star Wars Jokes n Quotes funny star wars jokes. funny green organic star wars
  • funny green organic star wars


  • BharatPremi
    10-09 08:50 PM
    From your profile,it seems that you are not a citizen neither a permanent resident, but Mr. Obama is "your" president ?, you need to greened first my friend before you can call him your president, until then Pratibha Patil is your president, and i dont think she won a Nobel prize, although i dont think she is any less deserving, heading the most populous and ancient democracy the world has ever known.
    Lastly, Congrats Obama, you da man.

    :):) Well, if heart, mind, soul, ethics are already sold what can you expect?




    funny star wars jokes. Bill Monica Star Wars.
  • Bill Monica Star Wars.


  • ivslave
    09-14 03:27 PM
    we have close to 200 votes... I never imagined the % will so much higer..... around 80%...

    Thanks again.




    2011 funny green organic star wars funny star wars jokes. Funny Star Wars Demotivational
  • Funny Star Wars Demotivational


  • thomachan72
    04-06 04:23 PM
    If I could hire IV by paying some money and then forget about it, i would do that. However, as far as I know, IV core is composed of regular folks who are also on visas and therefore can only work during their spare time/vaccation time. I know every one of us is impatient with this EB process, but the reality is our movment is not big/strong enough. Most of us once we get hold of the Green card (is it really green color??) completely forget that we were once part of an everlasting que with so many desperate people.
    This is the main difference between EB community and the ilegals. Ilegals are united by a lot of factors and even their legal relatives dont think twice before struggling/fighting for them. How many of our dear Indian/chinese friends (who are citizens of this nation) will stand up for us??? Even though many came here and strugled to obtain the EB green card, now we are alien to them!!!
    Consider the ilegal people:-
    theoratically, they are not supposed to have any voice in this nation simply because they are ilegals and hiding from the law. How come then that they are able to have such a huge protest march?? because most of the people who protested for them and stand up for them are legals
    We will be 100 times more successful if the major indian associations/chinese associations or other country associations raise the voice for us. They should "BECOME HUMAN BEINGS ONCE AGAIN" and feel for us. We should remind them once again of the strange and long path many of them went through to get the GC.
    HOW COME THEY IGNORE US???? IF THEY IGNORE US, WHO WILL CONSIDER US???
    IV??? my friends IV core member is a person of leadership quality for sure, but he/she is just in the same unstable boat as me and you.
    WE DESPERATELY NEED FOLKS IN THE MAIN LAND TO REACH OUT TO US.



    more...

    funny star wars jokes. Funny Star Wars Jokes n Quotes
  • Funny Star Wars Jokes n Quotes


  • gc28262
    02-22 08:12 PM
    Hi All,

    I filed my I485 in 08/05 and my labor date is 07/05 in perm. My I140 got approved in 2007.
    I was in bench for around 6 months in 2008 starting from Jan 1st to 06/20th. I took full time position in last week of 06/08 and continuing in the same job. I got RFE on my I485 and asked for employment verification in 12/09. My attorney replied with presnt employment letter and applied for AC21 also at the same time. Now i got another RFE asking for last 5 years employment letter, w-2 forms and tax returns.

    Can some one please let me know how i can handle the period that i was in bench in 2008.

    Thanks,
    Chandra.

    If you entered US on a valid Visa through a POE after June 2008, you are covered. You need to prove your legal status only since your last entry to US (Entering using AP does not count). If your employer didn't pay on bench, that is your employer's problem.

    Some links:

    http://www.lawbench.com/immigration-forum/453/245-k-and-unauthorized-employment

    http://www.cyrusmehta.com/Print_Prev.aspx?SubIdx=1290




    funny star wars jokes. Star Wars behind the scenes
  • Star Wars behind the scenes


  • Humhongekamyab
    06-10 02:16 PM
    Bumb ^^^^

    mnq1979 you have posted your question is the wrong thread and you might not get any response here since this thread is about gun ownership; ppl who are not interested in the gun ownership topic will not visit this thread.



    more...

    funny star wars jokes. Jokes Funny Quotes: Star Wars
  • Jokes Funny Quotes: Star Wars


  • bigtime007
    06-28 12:24 PM
    Does this indicate that all dates will be 'C' in July?

    Maybe this means August VB will retrogress?




    2010 Bill Monica Star Wars. funny star wars jokes. This is a funny Star Wars
  • This is a funny Star Wars


  • snathan
    04-21 02:50 PM
    Yes. a law will be good.

    On a serious note...before talking about a law, research a little about the immigraiton system and the difficulties.



    more...

    funny star wars jokes. star wars project 4 - funny
  • star wars project 4 - funny


  • chanduv23
    08-04 09:35 AM
    o.k...I hope you are correct. but how do you explain this ..my friend with a PD in 2004 EB3 had submitted incomplete medicals for his wife as they were expecting a addition in the family ..they submitted during the fiasco with RD in july / aug 2007 ..however no RFE's so far ?? (TSC shows processing dates in end aug 2007 ..which could mean that they are processing sept cases )

    Same with one of my friend - his PD is EB3 2005 India - he never received his FP as yet and is just planning to wait it out. Gets his EAd and Ap renewed regularly.




    hair Funny Star Wars Demotivational funny star wars jokes. Jokes Funny Quotes: Star Wars
  • Jokes Funny Quotes: Star Wars


  • nc14
    09-22 06:25 PM
    I still see

    By Direction of the Chairman

    09/23/2008


    Full Committee
    1:00 P.M. in 2141 Rayburn House Office Building

    Continued Committee Markup of: H.R. 6598, H.R. 5882, H.R. 5924, H.R. 5950, and
    To consider: a resolution and report recommending to the Hous of Representatives that Attorney General Michael B. Mukasey be cited for contempt of Congress

    I am not sure why someone said that it is scheduled for 24th.


    I've started calling and made first call to the chairman's office. I told the man that I'd called to express my grattitude and thank the chairman. Then I requested the chairman to take a yes/no vote on this bill and to take the bill to its logical conclusion, at least in the Jud Committee.
    Please remember, "thank you" packs awesome power and all members should convery their thanks to the chairman and request a vote on the bill for logical conclusion.
    I have not finished calling yet and I iwll update the poll only after I have made all the calls. From this thread it looks like the hearing is on 24th. If that is the case I will make the calls tomorrow so that I could actually talk to someone.



    more...

    funny star wars jokes. Star Wars Talk to Your Ki.
  • Star Wars Talk to Your Ki.


  • webm
    05-21 01:19 PM
    What are the conditions required for processing the 485 application.

    1. Are all applications which have a 485 RD within the processing date, are processed? or
    2. Only applications which have a RD within the processing date and whose PD is current, are processed.


    As per the uscis approvals it was all happening randomly,,sometimes they stick with rules and sometimes not..ofcourse PD should be current but ProcessingDates vs 485 RD its still stands a mystery.




    hot Funny Star Wars Jokes n Quotes funny star wars jokes. movie “Star Wars
  • movie “Star Wars


  • ascetic
    04-21 03:29 PM
    Mother fucker I am not married and I dont have kids.

    And I thought I should give the forum website a visit in the afternoon during my tea break to see in what sort of disarray it is in. Not surprised, I am not surprised. :(



    more...

    house Stormtrooper Skull by starwars funny star wars jokes. Funny Star Wars,
  • Funny Star Wars,


  • NNReddy
    09-15 11:44 AM
    Like the other guy you said, I have an equity of 200,000 in one house and 50,000 in other house. I still don't have green card. I have around 300,000 in
    401k and 150,000 in brokerage accounts. My net worth is around 800k, most of my money is in this country. If I want to continue my lifestyle, I need my GC, that will secure my right to live in this country. AFter 9 years of tax paying and law abiding life, I think i have a right to live in this country, but with this stupid laws don't know when i will get my GC.




    tattoo Star Wars behind the scenes funny star wars jokes. It was funny, and none of the
  • It was funny, and none of the


  • alterego
    08-18 06:46 PM
    This is pure propaganda and the height of protectionist folly. It is the type of retrograde ideology and manipulative language that feeds the worst fears of struggling blue collar workers.
    There was a piece on CBS this weekend, espousing the benefits of skilled immigration and Fareed Zakharia taking about the imperative of America having a wiser immigration and education policy if it wishes to maintain its leadership position in the world.

    The fact is we are not anchor immigrants. We are JOB ANCHORS. We anchor jobs for others in America or wherever we end up. Our skills are in demand globally and those skills draw capital and investment, additionally the service sector jobs then get built around them. When Microsoft sets up a development center in Vancouver instead of Seattle, the other jobs to serve those employees are anchored in Canada not the USA. Skilled immigrants are net job creators. For most Americans our presence adds vibrancy to the economy, more jobs, more investments, more skills and more taxes and is an overall plus to competitiveness. This country has never been short of opportunity, it has been short of people to take advantage of these opportunities. None of this is refutable, and so they take the weakest, vaguest link they have to our homelands, to make a dismal case against our presence here. They are such losers, words do not begin to describe them. They are mostly offshoots of old race based organisations, now reduced to shadow tactics such as this, spreading misinformation, propaganda and vitriol. The irony is they may be Americans but they do not represent the American spirit, we on the other hand may not be American but represent the American spirit.



    more...

    pictures Jokes Funny Quotes: Star Wars funny star wars jokes. Star Wars Quotes Already know
  • Star Wars Quotes Already know


  • gc_dream07
    08-11 06:14 AM
    I think it is fake VB. The company is just trying to get the web-traffic to their web-site and they are exploiting our impatience for September VB.




    dresses movie “Star Wars funny star wars jokes. Star Wars | Funny Blog - Funny
  • Star Wars | Funny Blog - Funny


  • hindichinibhaibhai
    03-29 12:37 AM
    Guys MY PD is feb 2008. I am recently watching vias bulletins. I am in EB2.
    Based on my watching previous visa bulletions ( after sep 2008) I dont see that it makes major difference if you file in EB3 or EB2.
    Both are backloged very much and sincearly I dont hope inspite on being in EB2, I will get EAD or GC till 2015.

    What are your thoughts, is it worth filing in EB2?
    Of course, it is worth it. Go with EB-2 and don't lose hope.

    I ended-up in EB3 due to a mistake made by the lawyer back in 2001-2. Of course, we fired the lawyer, when we realized this. I wish I'd switched myself to EB-2 back then. I just didn't know of the possibility until recently, thanks to IV.



    more...

    makeup star wars project 4 - funny funny star wars jokes. Stormtrooper Skull by starwars
  • Stormtrooper Skull by starwars


  • chiraj
    07-17 05:10 PM
    Why you did not quote? please quote here . common man knows you can not get whole life for $100/m for 1million even in 30s...

    Can you tell me few web sites to get a quote for Whole Life insurance?
    Which Insurance companies are best for Whole Life Insurance?


    Thanks




    girlfriend It was funny, and none of the funny star wars jokes. Star Wars jokes are never not
  • Star Wars jokes are never not


  • frankiesaysrelax
    12-31 10:42 AM
    When my H1 was pending, I got a 3 month extension based on the receipt notice and a letter from my company. The DMV needs to see your original I-94 which is expiring or expired to ensure that the entry to the country was legal. This was at the Trenton DMV.

    BTW, NJ DMV also tries to interpret immigration laws, incorrectly in my opinion. When I and my wife went back to renew again beyond the 3 month period, I was not carrying my H1 approval notice while my wife was carrying her H4 approval notice (longer story, not relevant). The DMV refused to renew her's based on *her* approval notice saying "She is H4 and she is a dependent". We probably need a immigration lawyer with us to get our driver's license now. In the end, I used my EAD along with SSN proof and we both got our licenses renewed. But otherwise the Trenton DMV is very helpful and seem to understand the immigration documents very well. Also if anybody is visiting the Trenton DMV specifically, if you dont have the SSN card with you, the SSN office is a only a short distance away and you can get a printout from the SSN office verifying your SS#. Printed directions courtesy the DMV staff.

    I distinctly felt unwelcome in this country having seen other times when renewing a license was not such a hassle. This is the twilight zone for people who are genuine and caught in the immigration whirlpool.




    hairstyles Star Wars Talk to Your Ki. funny star wars jokes. Star Wars Screenprints
  • Star Wars Screenprints


  • imh1b
    06-01 12:58 PM
    It seems that the word got out on these IV events. TechCruch has this article with IV events mentioned on its home page-

    Why Policy Makers Should Review the Facts Before Marching to the Drumbeat of the Xenophobes (http://techcrunch.com/2010/05/29/why-policy-makers-should-review-the-facts/)

    GREAT going!

    Good article




    singhsa3
    08-14 07:07 AM
    With the help of Macca , Franklin, Andy Gracia and others, I intend to finalize it today. Will try to hold a conference call later in a evening for the final tits bits.
    In next couple of days, we shoud release this for printing....




    BharatPremi
    12-12 12:03 AM
    Did you mean "strategic"?

    Thanks for failing me in spell test. :) Yes, please.



    + Add Your Comment