funny quotes about snow days

funny quotes about snow days. funny snow quotes. funny quotes about snow days
  • funny snow quotes. funny quotes about snow days



  • sku
    09-11 04:25 PM
    Just to clarify

    Last Option Sept 2004 - Jan 2005 Priority Date ...Should be read as Oct 2004 - Jan 2005 Priority Date.





    funny quotes about snow days. funny snow day quotes
  • funny snow day quotes



  • anzerraja
    02-11 01:42 PM
    PM Me.

    Hi Folks,

    What is the fastest and perhaps a little economic way to get documents over to chennai (Tamil Nadu) or Calicut (Kerala) from here in San Jose, ca.

    USPS has this service called Express Mail ($27.95) or Priority Mail ($12.95)
    I guess USPS is claiming 6-10 days (guess no gurantee) to india.

    Other couriers seems to be $70+ (FedEx, UPS, DHL)..

    Anyone has had good luck with USPS ? or do you suggest the couriers mentioned above ?

    Need to get docs for an interview for parents on Feb 26th in Chennai...

    Thanks in Advance for your reply !!





    funny quotes about snow days. funny quotes about snow days.
  • funny quotes about snow days.



  • rajs
    12-11 06:05 PM
    no





    funny quotes about snow days. funny quotes about snow. funny. Kieranic. Sep 1, 02:57 AM. Great job mods. you deleted my September 2010 Desktops thread and allow other people create it
  • funny quotes about snow. funny. Kieranic. Sep 1, 02:57 AM. Great job mods. you deleted my September 2010 Desktops thread and allow other people create it



  • ram_ram
    09-11 02:59 PM
    The PDF says

    FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT USCIS OCOMM 202.272.1200

    So may be we can call and ask them if the 140 times are less than 3 months, Did we miss our approvals in mail? :)


    http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/publicaffairs/USCISToday_Sep_06.pdf

    According to the illustrious director of uscis, Mr Emilio Gonzalez, the backlog reduction centers have made rapid progress. In feb 2004, form i140 took 11 months to clear, but as of july 2006, there are zero, i repeat 0 backlogs. It is awesome that he is focusing on the positive, but I would also like to know is how many hundreds of thousands are waiting for their first stage labor to clear.



    more...


    funny quotes about snow days. “Valentine#39;s Day is when a lot
  • “Valentine#39;s Day is when a lot



  • sukhyani
    12-18 03:54 PM
    Hi guys,
    I wonder if anyone noticed that. I am a July 2nd filer and my priority date is not current and long will not be. But I noticed many many LUDS on my I485 and no change in messages. Has anyone noticed that too?

    My LUDS: 9/7, 9/11, 10/3(after FP), 12/10, 12/11, 12/15, 12/18.....

    I wonder what is happening....


    Same here! my PD is 09/04 ROW, June 5th filer, got an LUD on 12/10 when my case was transferred to National Benefits Center and then two more soft LUDs on 12/15 and 12/18.





    funny quotes about snow days. funny quotes of the day. snow
  • funny quotes of the day. snow



  • willy007
    10-20 08:35 PM
    The old lawyer has to notify USCIS that he is pulling out of your case or the new lawyer has to send the new G-28.

    bump
    ^^^^^^^
    What if he/she chose not to let USCIS know about it? Basically, you have no options than to hire a new lawyer to file G-28; otherwise USCIS will continue to send correspondence to the lawyer on file. If you don't file new G-28, the old lawyer can get every information on file from USCIS. Read G-28 for more information.

    You are required to send the letter to where your case is filed.

    I hope this helps and good luck on your green card chase.


    Thanks canmt.

    By the way, for the G-28, it doesn't have to be an attorney right? So, I can get somebody else that I trust to sign them to be my representative. Will this work? If I were to put my own name to be my own representative, is that going to flag them?

    Do you know how much is it to get an attorney to sign the G-28 form? My PD is 3 years away, so I am pretty sure that the attorney won't have to do anything for quite a while (except for signing the form of course). If there are no RFE, the attorney possibly would not need to do anything at all.



    more...


    funny quotes about snow days. funny snow day quotes. funny
  • funny snow day quotes. funny



  • bidhanc
    05-11 12:35 PM
    Hi,

    I believe the number is
    1-800-989-TALK

    Call in once it's on the air.

    Bidhan





    funny quotes about snow days. funny snow quotes. krk195111
  • funny snow quotes. krk195111



  • indian1103
    05-01 10:03 AM
    akhil, It was regular. Hope am this lucky with my 485 too.



    more...


    funny quotes about snow days. Snow Day Funny. Funny Quotes
  • Snow Day Funny. Funny Quotes



  • gotgc?
    08-06 11:27 AM
    Mine is not labor substitution though. My lawyer never received the original hardcopy of the labor certification.

    What can we do about this? It is way outside the processing time. My lawyer submitted an inquiry to USCIS in Jan 07. In Feb 07, they came back and said it requires an additional review. No updates since then except an LUD update last week with 07/28/07. When I spoke to my lawyer, she said she can file another inquiry in august..because she says we have to wait for 6 months before we file another inquiry..

    Just curious, whether you are doing anything different to follow up on this case...?





    funny quotes about snow days. FUNNY QUOTES ABOUT HATING SNOW
  • FUNNY QUOTES ABOUT HATING SNOW



  • Almond
    01-27 12:54 AM
    Ah, thank you for posting this, I have been checking that link desperately forever and it hadn't changed. Question to those who know better, if my Notice Date is May 15, and the "processing time frame" for I-485's is July 19, what does that mean for me? Am I stuck in some kind of check or something? Thanks in advance.



    more...


    funny quotes about snow days. funny quotes on boys. funny
  • funny quotes on boys. funny



  • tampacoolie
    07-14 03:23 PM
    Guys,
    My lawyer is also suggesting to file next week. He had everything to go by July2 and now he wants to file ASAP. Any thoughts on this?. I am thinking this pure pot shots game with USCIS.





    funny quotes about snow days. funny quotes about snow. funny
  • funny quotes about snow. funny



  • newlife2
    09-19 10:12 PM
    Guys, I was just laid off and have efiled i539 3 days after the termination date for a status change to F2. Now working on the application letter. Do you think I should mention the layoff in the letter?

    If I do mention it:

    Con: The layoff might quickly catch the eyes of the immigration officer and if he want to check my status, he could find out the 3 days OOS.

    Pro: My previous job was well paid. By mentioning it, I give the reason that why I want to stay at home as F2 instead of keeping the well paid job.


    I guess I will mention it in the letter to explain the whole situation and hope everything will be all right. Let me know if anybody disagrees asap, I will mail out the stuff with in next two days.



    more...


    funny quotes about snow days. funny snow day quotes.
  • funny snow day quotes.



  • immi2006
    10-21 11:40 PM
    I do not think so, even though you have two application , there will be only 1 A# for each applicant.

    We got only 1 FP notice for each of us. Our case is slightly different. I filed for myself and my wife. My wife filed for herself.

    We did not apply for EAD and AP, through my wife. I applied from my side for both of us.



    OK, everyone knows that double I485 was not a good idea. However, many people had done it and I was one who was thinking of it, but did not do it. As per my attorney's advise, stopping a check issued to a governmental entity is not legal. On these grounds, I decided not to file 2nd time.

    I guess the best way would be to withdraw the second petition. One can do that by writing a letter stating the reason for withdrawal and sending it to the appropriate service center (with tracking number.) Of course, the reason should be true, "Due to the July Visa Bulletin fiasco and indications that my first I485 could have been lost, I sent out a second application which is should not be considered anymore," or something like that. Withdrawal of the second I485 would, most likely, be the safest way to go about it.

    Regards,





    funny quotes about snow days. funny quotes about snow
  • funny quotes about snow



  • GEEVER
    January 31st, 2008, 02:36 PM
    well thanks i'm thinking now that it's a good idea that buying an old one thing...i think i'll do it



    more...


    funny quotes about snow days. Funny Snow Day Pictures. funny; funny. gerrycurl. Jul 11, 11:31 PM. i don#39;t see a single pci express 16 x slot on any of the dell poweredge servers,
  • Funny Snow Day Pictures. funny; funny. gerrycurl. Jul 11, 11:31 PM. i don#39;t see a single pci express 16 x slot on any of the dell poweredge servers,



  • kumarc123
    05-19 11:10 AM
    Why should Indian leader plead for your green card? This is a US immigration issue. US has to base its immigration based on its own interests. Don't get me wrong, even i am waiting for my Green Card. But i don't expect Indian Prime minister to work for my Green Card.

    As a Indian Citizen NRI you are talking about having the right to ask the Prime Minister. Tomorrow you are probably willing to take the US citizenship too. You cannot just look at your personal needs and expect Indian PM to help you become an American Citizen. All i am trying to say is don't bring down the Indian PM just for your need to get a GC.

    My friend,
    to a certain extent I agree with your point. However I believe MR Singh could have initiated a dialog on Indian immigrants. Reason being most us, send our money back home, keep money in our accounts over there? Lets not forget the air tickets we bought to come over here, the loans we picked from there, all the taxes are paid to the government.

    How many of us, buy properties over there, so my point is yes it not a direct concern of an Indian PM, but indirectly we are paying their fat bills or a polite version -- taxes. They should have brought that point.





    funny quotes about snow days. funny snow day quotes. several
  • funny snow day quotes. several



  • kgwithnogc
    05-08 09:59 AM
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/05/06/wchina06.xml



    more...


    funny quotes about snow days. These are some quotes from one
  • These are some quotes from one



  • snathan
    05-19 06:57 PM
    I am also travelling with the family in June for a couple of months !

    the murthy link and this thread over all is helpful !

    Our company's lawyer mentioned that if the 485 gets approved while abroad then when I come back I just tell the officer at the entry point that I was out and do not have the card in hand. So I enter using AP.


    I also asked him (and in another thread here ) if I can have the card mailed to India by a friend and he said yes, I can do that if I am comfortable with it.

    On a different note , one other person mentioned to me that one has to be in the US when the 485 application is approved or else they can reject the application, but that does not sound true and nor I have heard anything like that from the lawyer or in any of the forums !!

    Then whats the purpose of AP....?





    funny quotes about snow days. funny snow quotes. funny snow day quotes; funny snow day quotes. Luph67. Mar 23, 10:50 AM
  • funny snow quotes. funny snow day quotes; funny snow day quotes. Luph67. Mar 23, 10:50 AM



  • sanju
    01-26 02:12 PM
    Lonjourney,

    Any update, what did your lawyer say? What did you end up doing?





    funny quotes about snow days. funny snow quotes.
  • funny snow quotes.



  • pappu
    11-06 06:48 PM
    congrats and good luck





    Maverick1
    11-21 09:16 PM
    Similar Question:
    I have not left the USA for the last 5 years. I have since extended my H1- thrice. So I have 3 new I-94's and the old one that is stapled in the passport. I-94 is taken at the airport when you depart, to record your departure and also to see if you were residing legally on a valid stay. Question: They always take the one stapled in your pasport. (That in my case shows an expired stay.) so should I give them the latest I-94 when I depart?.

    You give all of them (stapled together preferably). Make copies of all of them and keep for future.





    whoever
    07-19 10:38 AM
    please, someone reply.



    + Add Your Comment