emma watson short hair pics

images SHORT-HAIR.jpg emma watson short hair pics. emma watson short hair. Emma Watson shows off her; Emma Watson shows off her
  • emma watson short hair. Emma Watson shows off her; Emma Watson shows off her


  • shana04
    02-23 05:13 PM
    Not sure what Shana wants, looks like he is feeling insecure about the whole process of changing jobs or layoffs etc....

    He wants assurance that AC21 works fine and he will not have any issues.

    I can only say - AC21 protects you, but cannot guarantee the ride will be smooth.

    Chandu,

    It is not about me and I have used AC21 with H1 and now on I using EAD.

    I had bumps on my way with RFE and sorted out with my attorney.

    All I am asking is in general for every one who are on this I-485 (freeway).

    I would personally prefer paying tolls and had a smooth ride, but thats not an option for me.

    Good luck to you!




    wallpaper emma watson short hair. Emma Watson shows off her; Emma Watson shows off her emma watson short hair pics. Look What Did Emma Watson Did
  • Look What Did Emma Watson Did


  • nikh
    11-06 03:35 PM
    As I mentioned in my post, I had a resident Indian A/C - account that was opened when I was legally a resident Indian (salary a/c incidentally). No way it can be confused with one of N/RE/O accounts. I had INR in my account. It was wired over to my account here in the US, I got $s. Simple. If you look through the link that I posted, ICICI's instructions are quite clear - you can say family maintenance as a good reason.

    As a couple of people commented in subsequent posts, it is straightforward to send money, INR to $.

    I read somewhere that according to RBI rules an NRI is not supposed to maintain any regular account in INDIA. One can only ve NRO/NRE accounts.
    You said yu got the money from the old account. Do you think it was all according to RBI regulations

    here is the link
    http://sify.com/finance/fullstory.php?id=14549040




    emma watson short hair pics. makeup emma watson short hair.
  • makeup emma watson short hair.


  • amitjoey
    06-30 03:57 PM
    I dont disagree with you. But I was just telling an admin fix that could be pissble and bring releief to lots of people who really need it.

    Yes and IV is working on that, we need more interest, more active members, more funds, more commitment.




    2011 Look What Did Emma Watson Did emma watson short hair pics. Emma Watson, she looks amazing
  • Emma Watson, she looks amazing


  • nnan
    05-25 09:41 AM
    Bad for consulting companies (no H1B; may lose job)

    Bad for physicians (no H1B for medical residents; no provisions for NIW...terrible)

    Bad for H1b transfers and extensions (severe restrictive provisions on H1B)

    AC 21 repealed (disastrous)


    Bad for pending I 140 .... left in limbo

    Bad for pending LC .... left in complete limbo


    Bad for retrogressed.... backlog will increase phenomenally 'cos of decreased visa numbers

    This bill is a massive attack on us; we should put all our efforts to oppose and kill the bill. There is little chance that we can get amendments to reverse the potential damage that this bill can do... that is disaster for us.
    You mention "AC21 repealed"

    Is this applicable to people who have already invoked AC21 (PD Sep 2002, I485 Rcpt Date May 2003) and have no backup H1B?



    more...

    emma watson short hair pics. Emma Watson Needs More Fun!
  • Emma Watson Needs More Fun!


  • go_guy123
    01-15 11:02 AM
    5 for legals and 10 for illegals.
    That's the only fair thing to do, for us suckers as well as for the illegals. And the lawmakers anyway have to create the perception that illegals are being "punished" in some form (In this case, by having a greater number of years)

    The other option is to state, that they can apply but they wont get processed (approved) until all the other applicants in the legal categories are processed first. Given the size of the illegal community, they will start pushing the USCIS through their morchas, etc to process faster and the legals can benefit as a result.

    If the amnesty bill passes, you are better off pointing immigration violation and perhaps tearing you passport and claiming being illegal




    emma watson short hair pics. Emma Watson#39;s short hair!
  • Emma Watson#39;s short hair!


  • Maverick_2008
    05-02 08:13 PM
    For upper middle class, OBC shouldn't matter much since you can afford to enroll your children in private schools and have them work in private sector once they reach an appropriate age. If they are US citizens, they can come back to the US anytime for education and/or employment.

    Talking of reservation and discrimination, what legal immigrants are facing in this country is not much different in my opinion. You can't even get your driver's license easily, let alone permanent residence. Most of us are here by choice even though we face all these issues in our daily life.

    Maverick_2008




    Yes my note was for humor.
    But to answer questions :

    out of all useful land , I guess africa has lots of uninhabited land!, so someone would not mind selling! Its not to offend anyone. I have great respect for africans, being aware that we come from them!
    Me being an indian upper class guy, and this OBC thing going on back home, I dont think I belong to that country that much, where me/my children will be discreminated against!!!
    So dont you guys now think we need our OWN country???



    more...

    emma watson short hair pics. Emma Watson short hair and
  • Emma Watson short hair and


  • BharatPremi
    05-29 09:01 PM
    why ? ask your kids to do same and see what you feel on that night. can your kids do same ? forget about torturing or anything for a moment. Didn't you see Nupur Lala a past winner where she is now ? if she was torture for that competition she would n't be in MIT. its a competition of brain power to me.

    The notion that going to MIT would translate to the "brain power"... it is hard to agree upon. What is your definition of "Brain Power" ?...




    2010 makeup emma watson short hair. emma watson short hair pics. SHORT-HAIR.jpg
  • SHORT-HAIR.jpg


  • sathweb
    07-06 12:02 PM
    Counterproductive? what are you talking about. If they want they can approve 25000 cases in one day. It is nothing to do with productivity. Its all plain politics.

    I would let my application rot in USCIS hell than not applying. Regardless of what AILA says, I believe the verdict is going to be for all who is affected.
    If they let us apply I-485 , we get EAD, hence the ability to change the employer after 6 months. Lot of us who work for Desi companies needs this.

    I believe any efforts to make USICIS accept all applications can be couter productive. You can have some people getting stuck for sure for many years before they get their green cards. also since new fees kick in on July 30th, you will have to pay for the EAD,AP.
    The law-suit can benefit only a few of us, so why is IV behind this.
    Can the core members comment on this.
    I tihnk all these efforts do not define a common cause right now.



    more...

    emma watson short hair pics. emma watson hair short. house
  • emma watson hair short. house


  • arnab221
    06-12 01:25 PM
    Honestly , I was really inspired by the old IV core when we were the most active during 2007 ( we had a huge rally and all all that ) . U stll remember the follwing folks

    Pappu ( he is the only one who still writes )
    waldenpond ( Aman kapoor I believe )
    needhelp ( Niloufer )
    There was a guy from CA ( forgot his name and IV handle )
    many many more ( not sure about their names or IV handle )

    Where are these folks ? I do not remember to have seen a single post from these core members for the past 1 year at least . Could I requst the leadership to please come out and share your agenda and let us know whats the strategy and future agenda . We are now well used to to swallowing the worst news and if the news is bad and there is no hope for the next year or so lets be aware of that too .




    hair Emma Watson, she looks amazing emma watson short hair pics. Emma Watson#39;s new short hair
  • Emma Watson#39;s new short hair


  • kshitijnt
    11-16 02:55 AM
    Bill rate? 70/30 basis?? Contract??? I would like the OP to report his employer to DoL. DoL and USCIS will kick both the OP and the employer. It is easy to get carried away saying that the employer is blood sucker etc. But very clearly, you should know that there can't be these kinds of contracts on H1. The employer knows that people who go to them are on thin ice, and so does the employee (employer is there to do business -- he is not running charity).

    Maybe you guys want OP to go to DoL so that both the employer and OP get kicked out of this country (that is good for all of us) due to obvious immigration fraud.


    To top it, OP goes on an offensive when people point of the bitter truth to him. This site should not promote illegal behavior, anybody seeking advise on these topics should be severely castigated, because they broke the law too (and they know it, just dont want to admit it). Or maybe we should encourage these people to report to DoL so that all of them can be punished for misusing the laws.

    While I did not suggest him to go to DOL. Let me tell you that working on hourly wages is legal on H1. The best solution is to find the job quietly. How do you know how much is his employer making and what he has got? There could be very significant difference.



    more...

    emma watson short hair pics. emma watson short hair 2010.
  • emma watson short hair 2010.


  • abhisam
    09-12 01:15 AM
    exactly my thought... you almost stole words from my mind :-)

    if i have to return to my country because of the immigration bs, it's this country's loss and the lender's loss - not mine. I did everything that I could... like an ideal citizen would do... and after all that if they want to kick me out, well then goodbye.

    Also one thought (on an unrelated note, sorry!) - I see a lot of people on the forum posting about how they finally got their GC's after 10, 12, 15 years. I am really happy for them. Having said that, its not a matter a pride that people have to wait for so long to get GC. In fact it's a matter of shame! And by the way before anyone pounces on me, I take care of all action items that IV recommends :-) I am just saying that I feel bad when people have to wait for 10-15 years for their GC. My opinion is (coming back to our discussion) - I base none of my decisions on my GC process. I bought a house, decided to take a student loan to go back to school, changed my job and hopefully if all goes well, may even take a promotion pretty soon. GC my kiss my you know what. The process will go on on the side, but it won't affect my life in anyway.

    Bottom line - whateva whateva, I do what I want! (for any South Park fans here)... haha..

    Sorry about blabbering! Chao!


    I have just kept GC out of the equation for anything I do in my life. Buying a house was a personal choice and I could afford one - so just went ahead and did it. If I have to leave the country for good due to some immigration related bs, my lender can suck it up :D




    hot Emma Watson Needs More Fun! emma watson short hair pics. emma watson short hair
  • emma watson short hair


  • willwin
    09-23 12:08 PM
    Keep calling



    more...

    house Emma Watson#39;s Short Haircut emma watson short hair pics. My short-lived experience with
  • My short-lived experience with


  • oliTwist
    11-17 04:46 PM
    My god! Check this out!
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/11/16/MNSL145QF5.DTL

    What do you think about this? Is this something related to this discussion?




    tattoo Emma Watson#39;s short hair! emma watson short hair pics. Emma Watson short hair
  • Emma Watson short hair


  • kalyan
    04-25 09:02 AM
    I am open to all these except Sweeping Roads . If we do that then lou and other anti people will project us as Mexicans

    The following are various ways to express some one�s dissatisfaction/agony and draw some one else (Government/Media/Public) attention.

    1. Daily Fasting : One or more people would sit for fasting from 6 AM to 6 PM. One group would pass on the fire to next group.
    2. Continuous Fasting : One or more people would sit for fasting 24 hours a day. Such people should not have health issues like Blood Pressure, Gastric Trouble, Sugar, insulin deficiency, Heart relates issues. This may cuase arrest.
    3. Protesting : Conduct a rally with group/mass of people with immigration ply cards and banners.
    4. Wearing Black Ribbons : People would wear/put a small black ribbon on their shirt pockets (Upper left side of the chest) and attend duties. We can draw people attentions. Such ribbon should have white color immigration slogan printed on it.
    5. Distributing Flyers : Distributing Flyers/Handouts to people in respective areas.
    6. Banners : Display banner/show outs in the Traffic Island Medians
    7. Flower Campaign : Sending Flowers to respective people, also called Gandhi giri.
    8. Silent Sitting : Sitting in front of USCIS silently (no talk).
    9. Silent sitting in front of Senators house: Group of people should sit (kind of protest) in front of respective state senators. We can draw maximum MEDIA attention.
    10. Sweeping Roads : A group of people would sweep roads by wearing immigration slogans jackets.
    11. Organize Blood Donate Drives : Interested member would donate blood (We should explain to media, why we are doing so).
    12. Rally in All Major Cities : Conduct a rally in all Major cities (where we have at least 100 members) at the same time.


    We still have various other ways to express our dissatisfaction, however, they are little rude and could cause more issues.

    We should choose couple of ways from above to express our dissatisfaction. Members, feel free to add and delete from above list.

    P.S: We need prior permission from local authorities

    Looks like we have to some thing big at this Christmas season.



    more...

    pictures Emma Watson short hair and emma watson short hair pics. Emma Watson#39;s glamorous pixie
  • Emma Watson#39;s glamorous pixie


  • illusions
    04-07 06:37 PM
    Out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on ROW EB3?

    I wouldn't expect any movement for EB3 ROW. I'd be happy if it doesn't retrogress further or turn out to be "U". I Base my assumption on the horizontal spillover from EB2 ROW to the rest of EB2 categories. If there is any movement for EB3 ROW i would guess it would come sometime in the 4th quarter.




    dresses emma watson short hair emma watson short hair pics. Emma Watson Short Hair 0
  • Emma Watson Short Hair 0


  • thankgod
    06-03 12:20 PM
    Ronhia, I appreciate your comments. It needs conviction, dedication and consistent efforts to make such accomplishments. Moreover it also demonstrates the character of a person, who can motivate and inspire other kids in a positive way.. especially in an environment full of negative distractions.

    If spelling bee competition is considered merely as just cramming the dictionary, as you rightly said we need to really spend some time looking beyond your own shell.

    When you open a magazine, for sure, you tend to come across pages that may not be of interest to you. We skip the page and move on rather whining with words (yucky, stupid, senseless) that are inappropriate.

    "Winning a national competition is not so great"... again it depends on what is so great to you !!!..


    Cool baby cool.....

    You dont know english. Follow the complete thread and what we are talking here about.

    You guys go to a media portal and do all your appreciation there.

    Why do you bark here. This is meant for immigration purpose.

    Between loooks like you took the the help of word for spellings in your post.

    Thanks to Microsoft for making such a great tool.

    Happy Barking.



    more...

    makeup emma watson hair short. house emma watson short hair pics. Emma Watson#39;s Short Haircut
  • Emma Watson#39;s Short Haircut


  • aadimanav
    07-14 04:20 PM
    I have just sent an email to Senator Dianne Feinstein.




    girlfriend Emma Watson short hair emma watson short hair pics. Recently, Emma Watson took
  • Recently, Emma Watson took


  • Sree Swathi
    04-21 02:06 PM
    A Quick Question.

    Can parents stay here for 5 1/2 months go back for say a month or two and come back again for 5 1\2 months? Would this pattern be suspected during visa renewal?


    sachuin23...don't do this...they can revoke your parents 10 year visa and they need to go and get visa again..this is too much stress on parents.

    i know, my friend's parents did this...while entering they were held for many many hours. Finally they got entry permit and told them for 1 year, they are not suppose to enter back again. If they do, visa will be revoked.




    hairstyles emma watson short hair 2010. emma watson short hair pics. hair emma watson with short
  • hair emma watson with short


  • gclabor07
    03-09 11:58 AM
    Yes, I agree. Everyone needs to register for the lobby day and show our strength in numbers and solidarity. I've registered for the event and this will be my first time attending it. Looking forward to it. Mahatma Gandhi once said -- be the change you want to see in this world. You too can change your situation, but only if you wanted to.




    gconmymind
    09-05 01:48 PM
    AFAIK, AP is considered only for emergency travel. That said, I think the officer was being over reactive.

    As we all know, immigration laws are arcane. AP for emergency travel was ok when people used to get GC within 6 months of 485 filing. Now, when it can take anywhere from 1 to 3 years to get GC after 485 filing, does it make sense to have AP for only emergency?! Crap...




    vinodmp
    02-06 02:05 PM
    Sameer, I am true Indian and has been waiting on this loop for more than 10 years.
    It was such a shock for me on friday when I received the email so anything I typed was in a panic. so don't worry about the spell check.

    Myself or attorney has not received the original letter so until then I do not have more info and I came to this forum to see if anyone had similar experience and any feedback.

    I normally use murthy forum and friday when I was talking to a friend he suggested some folks here had already gone through similar situation.

    -vinod



    + Add Your Comment