cute quotes on life and love

cute quotes on life and love. cute life and love quotes. cute quotes on life and love.
  • cute life and love quotes. cute quotes on life and love.



  • micofrost
    04-16 05:01 PM
    This is my first post here but I am silent reader for past two years. I got my GC approved couple of weeks ago. A week before that, I applied for EAD and AP renewal. Is there any way to ask USCIS to refund the money back since they have debited the money from my account and also received the receipt notice for me and my wife as well? I need your valuable suggestion here,
    Thanks

    Call uscis and ask them send the refund to IV. Anyway, the money is gone from your a/c.





    cute quotes on life and love. cute quotes on life and love.
  • cute quotes on life and love.



  • bindas74
    05-15 05:04 PM
    To Bindas74,

    Did the e-file process ask you to pay the biometric fee? I ask because my attorney informed me this afternoon that I do not need to pay a biometric fee, or send in a G-325A form, when sending in my EAD/AP renewal. Do please let me know if this is not the case.

    On the Advance Parole justification, I would put in a note stating that I maintain close ties with my family in <country here> and travel frequently to see them. Additionally, state that you wish to travel abroad on vacation on multiple occasions through the year, and request them to grant you an Advance Parole for these reasons. This document request seems to be in lieu of the covering letter that's usually sent with an AP request. I'm sure they don't need you to send them ticket receipts.

    Thanks,

    Hi X-Wing,

    Thanks for the response.
    I dont think it asked me for the $80 biometric fee during the E-filing process. Someone else had answered to my quesiton on a different thread as well that I dont have to pay it.
    I will make sure I put in the reasons you suggested for the AP in my documentation. Thanks again.

    Another questions is that since I files EAD and AP concurrently, can I send both the documents in the same packet? ( I am guessing it's ok since the attorneys usually send everything in a single packet , right? )

    -Thanks





    cute quotes on life and love. life and love. cute quotes
  • life and love. cute quotes



  • BornConfused
    07-03 09:47 AM
    Ha, congratulations to you, I'm happy for you!!





    cute quotes on life and love. cute quotes on life and love.
  • cute quotes on life and love.



  • Dakshini R. Sen
    06-26 11:17 AM
    Thank You Ms. Sen.

    Could you please suggest some other ways to take care of the 3 years pending I-140. i know premium process is one way to go for it & make INS pick the case. But is there any other way?

    Thanx in advance

    There is a �Streamline� e-mailbox for EB-3 I-140s for AILA attorneys to send inquiries. If EB-3 I-140 case was filed prior to December 31, 2008, AILA attorneys can submit an inquiry to this specific e-mail address provided by the USCIS. This is available only if the case is filed at the Texas Service Center.

    So if your case falls under this category please request your attorney to send an e-mail inquiry to this streamline e-mail address and make an inquiry.


    Dakshini R. Sen
    Attorney at Law
    Law offices of Dakshini R. Sen, P.C.
    212-242-1677
    713-278-1677



    more...


    cute quotes on life and love. cute quotes for life. cute quotes on life and love. cute quotes on life and love. MacBytes. Sep 1, 10:15 AM. http://www.macbytes.com/imagesytessig.gif
  • cute quotes for life. cute quotes on life and love. cute quotes on life and love. MacBytes. Sep 1, 10:15 AM. http://www.macbytes.com/imagesytessig.gif



  • xbohdpukc
    01-09 02:11 PM
    why are we assuming that the parents are illegals?? as far as I know, it has not been reported anywhere in the media that the parents were here illegally. if it has, please post relevant links.

    as for being a legal resident, do the rules state that you need to be a legal resident for immigration benefits or tax benefits?

    For IRS purposes, 180 days or more on a valid non immig. worker status and you are a legal resident.....

    legal resident is incorrect term for tax purposes. IRS treats you as a resident for tax purposes. LEGAL/ILLEGAL terms are borrowed from the immigration law realm and I believe that it was the intent of the contest rules. I also agree with the point, that TRU were just following the rules and they should not have changed their stance on the matter.





    cute quotes on life and love. cute quotes on life and love. cute life and love quotes; cute life and love quotes. iMeowbot. Oct 27, 03:51 PM. Damn Early for x86 only mac software!
  • cute quotes on life and love. cute life and love quotes; cute life and love quotes. iMeowbot. Oct 27, 03:51 PM. Damn Early for x86 only mac software!



  • sroyc
    11-09 01:53 AM
    I'm interested in being part of this group. I realized last weekend that I'm not so great at handing out flyers and reaching out to random people.

    I would rather spend my time on things that I'm good at. I can help with writing, analysis, drawing, etc.



    more...


    cute quotes on life and love. cute quotes about love and
  • cute quotes about love and



  • newuser
    05-05 12:23 PM
    Subscription Date: May 5, 2009
    Time: 09:02:11 PDT
    Status: Completed

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Subscription Terms:
    $25.00 USD





    cute quotes on life and love. cute quotes on life and love.
  • cute quotes on life and love.



  • rvr_jcop
    02-18 11:15 AM
    Incorrect.

    As per Yates memo (link (http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/I140_AC21_8403.pdf))
    It should be noted that there is no requirement in statute or regulations that a beneficiary of a Form I-140 actually be in the underlying employment until permanent residence is authorized. Therefore, it is possible for an alien to qualify for the provisions of �106(c) of AC21 even if he or she has never been employed by the prior petitioning employer or the subsequent employer under section 204(j) of the Act.

    ______________________
    Not a legal advice.
    US citizen of Indian origin

    Thanks desi3933 for correcting me and posting the link. But, I know a couple of instances where they got the RFE/NOID for the same reason. But, I am sure they will eventually get approved if they go for MTR as this was addressed in Yates Memo.

    I have a question, is 'memo' same as law? Can the IO come back and say its not in the law? Just out of my curiosity ...



    more...


    cute quotes on life and love. cute quotes on life and love.
  • cute quotes on life and love.



  • lostinbeta
    10-04 01:43 AM
    Oh, that is awesome=)

    Congratulations on a job well done:)





    cute quotes on life and love. cute life and love quotes. life and love, cute quotes. Cowinacape. Aug
  • cute life and love quotes. life and love, cute quotes. Cowinacape. Aug



  • ashkam
    09-11 08:32 AM
    In my case, my I-797 approval document itself specified which consulate I had to go to, which was Mumbai. In such a case, this consulate is notified of your H1B approval and you cannot go elsewhere for stamping. Of course, this was 8 years ago so things might have changed.



    more...


    cute quotes on life and love. cute quotes on life and love.
  • cute quotes on life and love.



  • UKannan
    09-19 09:15 PM
    i had interview at mumbai consulate on friday morning 9.30.

    EVERYONE please take time to read and reply...


    the officer was very rude... i said good morning upon entering and she did not reply.... then she said she is getting strange people since morning and no one is following her instructions....
    she asked me the name of company, my job title etc..i replied ...
    and then she asked me for my old passport and wrote CWOP on expired visa.....
    she asked my wife if she has old passport and i said no and there it started..."SHE got angry and said did i asked you? let her speak... " "women can speak for herself etc..." she did utter some few words slowly so i said "excuse me" and that's it..she told me people like me should not be in usa..etc...etc........."


    here is the deal...she did not gave me any slip or anything and said we can go now.....

    WHAT WILL HAPPEN?

    will i get my passport with stamp? or do they send Pink/Yellow/White slip through courier?

    expert any advise?
    i tracked the passport on VFS site on Saturday morning and VFS says they have not received passport from the embassy. is this normal? should i wait till monday evening before jump on any conclusion?

    Did u get the visa?





    cute quotes on life and love. cute quotes on life and love.
  • cute quotes on life and love.



  • ivjobs
    11-10 06:59 PM
    Folks, There are some hot discussions going on in the forum, if this area is something interesting to you why dont you join us in the group...

    http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/ivstartup/



    more...


    cute quotes on life and love. cute quotes about love and life. cute quotes on life and love. about love; cute quotes on life and love. about love and life. cute; about love and life.
  • cute quotes about love and life. cute quotes on life and love. about love; cute quotes on life and love. about love and life. cute; about love and life.



  • amitjoey
    03-14 04:44 PM
    How about a monthy subscription? Donate some money every month. Could be $100, $50 or even just $20





    cute quotes on life and love. cute quotes about life and
  • cute quotes about life and



  • add78
    08-01 11:54 AM
    Shows the power of "phone calls" vs faxes/emails/petitions
    Awesome.



    more...


    cute quotes on life and love. cute quotes on life and love
  • cute quotes on life and love



  • actonwang
    06-16 09:25 PM
    thanks! GC4menow,

    Kind of surprise and wonder how you get this kind of info. Is it a given rule or you got it from some friends from USCIS? It looks make sense but:

    1. What is USDOS for? Department of state? Who decides Retrogression?

    2. In summary, if it is "Current", USCIS processes all files by RD (receive date), and if it has retrogresstion, then they change to process files by PD.
    Do they churn/reorder all cases each month according to if it is "current" or not? Any logic behind it?

    I hope that sb can write "inside gc process":)





    cute quotes on life and love. cute life and love quotes. life and love, cute quotes; life and love, cute quotes. noahtk. Apr 5, 04:50 PM. Apple should#39;ve held out on the refresh to
  • cute life and love quotes. life and love, cute quotes; life and love, cute quotes. noahtk. Apr 5, 04:50 PM. Apple should#39;ve held out on the refresh to



  • voicerj
    04-04 10:55 AM
    When you are in USA and want to adjustment of status with USCIS then only you need to fill out I 485. If you are in USA or not and want to apply for gc at abroad consulate then you select option in I 140 form which will route your I 140 once approved to NVC. NVC keep I 140 with them until they think date will be current soon. and they send out fee invoice.

    If you pay fees and still your date doesn't become current for year , you loose fees since consulate return file back to NVC after a while. Generally NVC be little cautious and guess date so applicant don't loose fees, from this I think if any one get fees notice beyond July 2007 then we can safely say that date will be atleast there at the end of year.I read online that one lawyer mentioned his / her client got fee notice for Nov 2007 case. To me date will go upto Nov 2007 by Sep 2011. I would like to find if more people are getting such fee invoice mail / email.

    gc_on_demand - Thanks Man, i just forgot about CP. Got it ! Lost in my own world and hoping something works out this fiscal.



    more...


    cute quotes on life and love. cute quotes on life and love.
  • cute quotes on life and love.



  • GCanyMinute
    08-22 09:04 PM
    ... 160 views until now and no one offered any help yet :o
    please help :D





    cute quotes on life and love. cute quotes on life and love.
  • cute quotes on life and love.



  • yabadaba
    06-29 10:07 AM
    ^^^^





    cute quotes on life and love. cute quotes on life and love.
  • cute quotes on life and love.



  • grupak
    03-14 04:41 PM
    Infact I know one Texas member who has contributed a percentage of his tax return last year, and will be doing it again.

    BTW.. please explain what is this $600 rebate? I already filed my taxes myself, and maybe I missed this.

    Its part of Bush's stimulus package... I don't don't think anything is required on your part besides filing taxes. The rebates should be coming in around May according to NPR, if I am not mistaken. $600 per individual filing. In a joint filing $600 each for husband and wife, $300 for each kid (ceiling?)





    rampaadh@hotmail.com
    05-18 08:08 PM
    can you please give me the link? I searched Murthy's site, but could not find the link.
    Today I called the uscis help line, they said the AP will be invalid if resident status is approved and I need to take "return resident visa" for my kid by contacting at the chennai consulate. I am going to call the chennai consulate tonight and let me see what they say.

    Any suggestions?





    immigrationvoice1
    03-20 11:54 AM
    I entered US through Logan on Dec 12th, 2007 and got i94 till Nov 2010.
    When I applied for SSN at Norwood SSN office, they told me that the immigration dept have to cross verify my visa details and confirm them back which is still not done. Without SSN, Payroll is not generated. I have to return back to India in next 1 week. Can someone let me know the contact info of immigration people. Is this common thing to happen or i need to fight it out Any input will be appreciated. Thanks

    I was in the same situation and was told by the SSN office person ( a very helpful guy) to re-apply and enter my address as of the SSN office address and he kept my cell number. He said he will call me as soon as the number arrives and then again when the actual card arrives. He called me on both occasions and I got my number in 2 days and the card in less than a month !

    I was very grateful for the help and advice the SSN office person provided me at that time.



    + Add Your Comment