celtic arm tattoo

images This Irish Celtic tattoo is celtic arm tattoo. celtic arm tattoo. celtic arm
  • celtic arm tattoo. celtic arm


  • wa_Saiprasad
    07-23 10:49 AM
    Jul 02, Nsc: Usps 11:30 Am.




    wallpaper celtic arm tattoo. celtic arm celtic arm tattoo. celtic arm band tat tattoo 06
  • celtic arm band tat tattoo 06


  • ramaonline
    10-25 11:12 PM
    According to the regulations, USCIS errors cannot be considered as valid immigration benefits. Ask your attny to confirm if the approval is not in error and decide what to do next




    celtic arm tattoo. upper arm tattoos. upper arm
  • upper arm tattoos. upper arm


  • sroyc
    07-30 02:35 PM
    Anybody wont be eligible. Canada has been fine tuning the immigration since 2002.
    Now only people who have studied or worked in Canada on work permit are eligible.
    family based is greatly restricted unlike US where around 80 is non-skill based.


    That may be the unofficial version. Officially you can apply even you haven't worked or studied in Canada if you qualify as a skilled worker with a year of experience. You get extra points for having a job offer from a Canadian employer but not having one does not disqualify you automatically. I'm not talking about getting the GC. I'm just talking about the application process. Some kind of processing is needed even to reject an application and I do not think USCIS is capable of handling the increased traffic that switching to a point based system would result in.




    2011 celtic arm band tat tattoo 06 celtic arm tattoo. celtic angel tattoo
  • celtic angel tattoo


  • chanduv23
    10-03 03:08 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^



    more...

    celtic arm tattoo. Mindshift - Celtic Wrap Arm
  • Mindshift - Celtic Wrap Arm


  • ItIsNotFunny
    01-21 02:38 PM
    i am getting frustrated to see the bulletin everymonth and it never moves.
    people applied in 2006 got their GCs. one of collegue ROW got when applied in 2007.

    dont know whom to blame. why cant they understand our problems.
    r they least bothered.

    my PD is oct 2003-EB3

    Srisra,

    Having PD earlier than you, I completely understand your frustration. But just talking about it is not going to help. We need to work as a team to fight this injustice. Follow all the action items.




    celtic arm tattoo. (Celtic Knot Under Arm tattoo
  • (Celtic Knot Under Arm tattoo


  • ivoiceuser
    11-06 03:23 PM
    Hello All,

    All the above posts talk about issues / various means of transfering money from India. I want to know what are the restrictions from USA side ( the US bank side ) in transfering money and depositing same in terms of tax , fees , legality etc

    thanks



    more...

    celtic arm tattoo. celtic arm band tattoos
  • celtic arm band tattoos


  • eb3India
    04-08 02:58 PM
    Intresting someone brought up Gandhi's name here, we just'nt could manage more than few hundred to get togather to raise one voice, I just wonder if I think how this person was able to inspire millions to march on street and follow him without any questions asked.

    back to topic, dude if you want you can go back there are many here who are counting on guys like you who will return so that their line gets shorter, we just go the way wind blows seems like itz going strong towards east these days




    2010 upper arm tattoos. upper arm celtic arm tattoo. This Irish Celtic tattoo is
  • This Irish Celtic tattoo is


  • h1b_slave
    08-16 04:51 PM
    I never understood this "exploitation thing". This is America...

    Exploitation is employer(i.e consulting company) takes 30 - 40% cut from billing from people on H1 but is ready to work on 5-10% commision with people with EAD or GC . (this is no exaggeration talk to EAD/GC guys & you will find many)

    If someone is exploiting we all have a choice. We can change employers; go back home, etc.


    It may not be a totally open market but it is not like you have handcuffs around you. This type of talk of exploiting, slavery only hurts everyones cause.

    Changing employer means start over GC process again unless you have 140. with 140 too many people are not very comfortable switching.


    see reply inline in red



    more...

    celtic arm tattoo. Celtic tattoos have
  • Celtic tattoos have


  • scorpion00
    04-21 12:01 AM
    I donated $25 on Friday. How do I become a donor? I sent email to info@immigrationvoice.org but no response yet




    hair celtic angel tattoo celtic arm tattoo. Tribal Arm Tattoo
  • Tribal Arm Tattoo


  • sdrblr
    09-11 07:19 PM
    I got my GC last week but had a house here since Feb 2005. It helps when you file the tax :)



    more...

    celtic arm tattoo. celtic arm band tat tattoo 04
  • celtic arm band tat tattoo 04


  • nkavjs
    08-27 10:58 PM
    :p:pI am on the same boat, my application was also received 9:01 AM Fedex signed by R.Mickels. I am not sure what the hell is goin on..it's all messed up..:mad:

    Well.. my sig says it all.
    Pls. count me in




    hot Mindshift - Celtic Wrap Arm celtic arm tattoo. Labels: celtic cross tattoo,
  • Labels: celtic cross tattoo,


  • alisa
    04-08 02:40 PM
    You can't get more than 10K people to sign up to IV.
    And you can't get more than 300 people to sign up for $20 per month.

    What makes you think you can convince 20-30K people to move with you?

    :)
    If there is unity, and all of us walk out with all our money, this would definitely get the attention of the lawmakers.

    I suggested the same action last year. Right now, waiting for 485 (EB 2 LC took close to 6 years) - but I feel if 20-30K of us left (and take our money with us too, don't leave it here to work for this country) because we are being screwed by the stupid immigration laws, that will have a bigger impact in changing the laws than any lobbying effort possibly would.



    more...

    house arm celtic tattoo love life celtic arm tattoo. Tattoos Traditional Japanese
  • Tattoos Traditional Japanese


  • sunny1000
    05-21 01:02 PM
    Thanks, sunny1000!

    Like I said, I did all that, including deleting cookies, and still nothing.

    I used IE and it worked. Mozilla browser still shows Apr 2007.

    BTW, I corrected my post to show the NSC dates as I posted the TSC dates earlier. My mistake.




    tattoo (Celtic Knot Under Arm tattoo celtic arm tattoo. Tattoos are most in love sexy
  • Tattoos are most in love sexy


  • aadimanav
    08-22 02:27 PM
    Yes I have receipt the Receipt. Reached the 485 on July 2, 07. Finger Printing notice already receipt.. due in first week Sep. You can check online status here:
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis

    What is ur priority date

    ....The online status says 485 received and pending." means?
    Did you apply 485 in August 07 and already your status is showing pending? Did you receive a receipt notice?

    Please enlighten ?



    more...

    pictures celtic arm band tattoos celtic arm tattoo. Tattoo Lettering Styles
  • Tattoo Lettering Styles


  • GCplease
    10-24 02:05 PM
    hi guys,
    The PD current for EB1 in the month of Oct.
    I have filed my I-140,I-485 on Oct10 2007 in the category of EB1.
    But until now i did not receive any confirmation notice..
    Can anyone say what should i do now or have to wait for some more weeks?

    Thanks in advance...

    Give them some time.

    It has only been 15 days since you applied. They can take upto 2 months to send you the 485 receipt notice due to the huge influx of 485 applications they received over the past 2 months.




    dresses Labels: celtic cross tattoo, celtic arm tattoo. -Tattoo/Mark- Image
  • -Tattoo/Mark- Image


  • chanduv23
    02-11 12:06 PM
    OK. I received the Denial letter today and below is the extract from it.
    What does not make sense to me is that it said I140 revoked but in the next line it said I 140 revoked because it you did not meet minimum requirments for labor cert .

    This I140 was approve ( it was file for me ) and if they did have this question at that time , how come they revoke it now.
    Or is this is the way they normally denay the 485 ?

    I am in big trouble . ???

    **********************
    You are applying on the basis of an immigrant petition for alien worker, for I140 filed on your behalf. However the same petition has been revoked.

    Since the approval of the visa petition files on your behalf is no longer considered valued, your application is here by denied.

    Please note that the Form I140 is no longer valid for porting purpose under section 106� of AC21 if the I140 was revoked due to the fact that you did not meet the minimum requirements for the labor certificate at the time of filing. Due to the fact that beneficiary of the For I140 was found to be �unqualified� at the time of filing you are not eligible for relied under section 106� of AC21.

    The regulation do not provide for an appeal from this decision.

    *********************************

    A certified labor is needed to approve your 140. So your 140 was approved without labor?



    more...

    makeup Celtic tattoos have celtic arm tattoo. arm celtic tattoo love life
  • arm celtic tattoo love life


  • minimalist
    04-05 09:38 AM
    That is not an issue You can freely go. Almost no questions about job when using AP. I used it 3 times so far. f some one randomly asks, may be you can mention that you used AC21.

    I had a question on the experience at POE if one has used AC-21 and working for an employer who is doing the W-2 but the person actually works at the client site.

    All the posts I see here have been that people were randomly questioned on POE about whether they are still working for their sponsoring employer or not?

    What about my case? I had filed I-485 during July fiasco, had an approved I-140 then. Changed jobs on EAD using AC-21 in Oct 2008, and again changing now second time.
    The first change I did was when I was working with the same employer who had given me
    the EVL.
    I never travelled out of US during this time.

    Now I will be working at a client site, which is different from the employer's address. Just want to know if there could be any issues?
    Or is it advisable to not go to India until GC comes... which could be infinite number of years...




    girlfriend Tattoos are most in love sexy celtic arm tattoo. celtic arm tattoos
  • celtic arm tattoos


  • bitzbytz
    06-24 06:29 PM
    "problems if generating paystubs"..is this a pure speculation or do you have to anything to back this statement....




    hairstyles celtic arm band tat tattoo 04 celtic arm tattoo. celtic arm band tat tattoo 05
  • celtic arm band tat tattoo 05


  • creativeleader
    08-10 09:47 PM
    Let me take a stab at it:

    EB2 I - June 2006, EB2 C - Dec 2006
    EB3 I/C - Dec 2003

    I'm guessing with fewer jobs available for next year, there will be a huge leap - EB2 may move to 2006 and EB3 to 2003...this is just a guess, an attempt to speak things into existence :)




    chanduv23
    10-10 05:52 AM
    Hope there are at least 50 people for the meet:D

    More I guess :)




    ganguteli
    02-27 10:49 PM
    Pappu no need to ask People to do something. We all, includiing me want others to do the work and we just want to make annonymous remarks blaming IV. We must admit that we really like doing this. :) The original poster Endlesswait came to the site and blamed IV for not doing anything and went away without doing anything. This dude AlbertPinto is just saying many times that IV is not doing anything but is not doing anything himself. You have asked him to do somehing, let us see if he really does something.

    Like others, I will also not do anything and will be here to give my 2 cents. This is the easiest task we can all do. Isn't it?



    + Add Your Comment