best friend quotes funny

images friend quotes funny. were just best friend quotes funny. est friends poems^quotes
  • est friends poems^quotes


  • nrk
    08-11 10:52 AM
    If you are in March first week PD, you will be current from September 1st 2010.

    I would do the following.

    I will open a SR on the first working day of the September (As you have already done this and can not do one more SR in the next 45 days)
    Will taken an infopass around 10th of September (Just waiting to see whether the date retrogress or not. If the date stays as it is for October 2010 i don't go to infopass otherwise i will go to infopass around mid of September to find out more details)

    I am in Mar first week PD and hence dont know whether my PD is current yet (Aug VB). Planning to wait for the first week of September before taking an infopass appointment.




    wallpaper est friends poems^quotes best friend quotes funny. funny best friends quotes.
  • funny best friends quotes.


  • nlssubbu
    08-22 07:11 PM
    After receiving your I-485 USCIS conducts the following background Checks:

    IBIS - Interagency Border Inspection System name check
    FBI - FBI Fingerprint Check
    FBI - FBI Name Check
    IDENT - Automated Biometric Identification System
    Other biometric checks - For some cases, USCIS itself conduct comparisons of photograph, finger prints and signatures stored in paper application with ISRS.

    You have to clear all these checks (some of them has expiry as well) when your PD becomes current.

    Till then keep renewing your EAD / AP. [I think this is the milking cow for USCIS :) ]

    Thanks

    PS: A detailed document in PDF form was made available by DHS detailing every one of them. I do have a copy at my end and unable to upload that due to the size of the document.




    best friend quotes funny. we are est friends forever
  • we are est friends forever


  • TeddyKoochu
    09-11 04:42 PM
    I feel that unless your location & position is absolutely stable no point even thinking about it. Think only if you have a full time position and the company is in great health and you really like the city and area that you live in. If you are in consulting buying a house reduces your flexibility, I agree that renting is equivalent to wasting money, however it definitely gives you the flexibility to be mobile without any second thoughts.




    2011 funny best friends quotes. best friend quotes funny. funny quotes for est friends.
  • funny quotes for est friends.


  • freedom1
    05-12 05:24 PM
    The S.2611 Bill already calls for "no line jumping".

    Also, it's official:

    ---> From the Senate's website:
    Monday, May 15, 2006
    2:00 p.m.: Convene and begin consideration of S. 2611, the Comprehensive Immigration Reform bill.


    Freedom1



    more...

    best friend quotes funny. est friends quotes
  • est friends quotes


  • gg_ny
    10-11 01:37 PM
    Pappu,

    for some reason I could not upload any of the files. I just sent you an email with one of the files as attachment; could you try uploading it?
    Thanks.
    you can upload them with your post. there will be a paperclip icon in the interface that you can click and upload.




    best friend quotes funny. /98/1-Best-Friends.htmlquot;
  • /98/1-Best-Friends.htmlquot;


  • Marphad
    01-14 12:05 PM
    Shubh Shubh bol :)

    Someone gave me red with note: "English Please". Thanks to whoever did this. Sorry!

    Translation: "Please speak positive".



    more...

    best friend quotes funny. est friend quotes, funny; est
  • est friend quotes, funny; est


  • PD_Dec2002
    06-28 04:26 PM
    Obviously i was wanting to know what the law states...and not a democratic answer. I dont always expect forums to quote the law correctly - use your judgement!

    Thanks anyway for that answer. My situation is different beacuse with the I-140 PP going away for now...and my H1B expiring Feb 2008...I am left with approved I-140,Labor and retrogressed dates to be eligible for 3yr extension.

    Now that if 140 is pending ...then I am left with EAD as the only option to continue manitaing my status.

    Correct my intrepretation of law if wrong..

    You can extend your H-1B. Why is EAD your only option?

    Thanks,
    Jayant




    2010 we are est friends forever best friend quotes funny. friend quotes funny. were just
  • friend quotes funny. were just


  • raju123
    07-09 12:16 PM
    Good logiclife.

    We have 24H to work hard to create maximum awareness to media. Please don't forget to mansion Mahatma Gandhi's philosophy behind this flower campaign. Let's work hard today and see the impact tomorrow. I wish some news channel cover live delivery of flowers at USCIS HQ.

    I am not saying that it is working on the USCIS. We dont know yet coz the flowers start reaching there tommorow. If it is working on USCIS, we would know by the end of the week. Not now.

    But it is working on the media.

    What I am saying is we are getting a good amount of attention from a lot of newspapers - which is important to create more awareness on the plight of half a million law abiding immigrants and the backlogs they are facing.



    more...

    best friend quotes funny. Cute Best Friend Quotes
  • Cute Best Friend Quotes


  • nrk
    08-11 01:01 PM
    PD = Date on which your labor application received.

    My 140 says it is the date on which my labor application received. i believe it is the case with all.

    Please contact USCIS to get that corrected.

    Can some one clarify if the PD is based on the day labor application was received or the day it was approved?

    My I140 states it as the day it was approved.




    hair funny quotes for est friends. best friend quotes funny. est friends quotes funny.
  • est friends quotes funny.


  • go_guy123
    06-30 01:14 PM
    Agree 100%. Atleast when Bush was in office there were bills introduced that encouraged skilled immigration Eg: Those who have been around for a while would remember the Cornyn-Kyl bill from 2005.

    Everybody likes to talk about the Clinton era, but don't forget that Republicans had majority then. So we may see good things happen after the November 2010 elections if dems lose majority in both house and senate. And it will be good for Mr.Bamster to govern from the center going forward than to hang out with the far-left, may even fetch him another 4 years.

    Very true last relief AC21 was passed when republican party had control over Senate and Congress. That time the deomcratic party wanted amnesty but "their" version of the bill never got a chance to be heard by the repuiblican leadership who had control over teh agenda. Now with Pelosi et al in change they do not allow any piecemeal bill to be tabled unless its part of the CIR



    more...

    best friend quotes funny. funny quotes for est friends.
  • funny quotes for est friends.


  • kshitijnt
    05-01 09:48 PM
    For those of you who qualify, HSMP , I think is a much better option. There in UK the permanent residence is not dependent on employer and you can do your own consulting. Typical bill rates are 350 to 600 GBP per day based on skill level and years of experience.




    hot est friends quotes best friend quotes funny. quote quotes funny friend
  • quote quotes funny friend


  • gk_2000
    04-19 12:10 PM
    "The question is going to be, are we going to be able to find some Republicans who can partner with me and others to get this done once and for all, instead of using it as a political football?" Obama told Dallas-based WFAA-TV during one of four local television interviews on Monday.




    After all, it is very difficult to play football all alone



    more...

    house happy birthday est friend best friend quotes funny. house Funny Quotes About Best
  • house Funny Quotes About Best


  • India_USA
    05-07 10:32 AM
    Will be joining in this year! Will contact my state chapter leader for further coordination.

    Thanks Pappu




    tattoo /98/1-Best-Friends.htmlquot; best friend quotes funny. funny best friend quotes.
  • funny best friend quotes.


  • NKR
    01-14 01:29 PM
    I hope that this holds good for existing GC applicants too. When perm was introduced the existing applications was pushed to the BEC black hole. Many of us had to wait for a couple of years while watching the newer perm applications getting approved.



    more...

    pictures est friend quotes, funny; est best friend quotes funny. est friend friend poem
  • est friend friend poem


  • rameshvaid
    09-11 06:23 PM
    Yes.. I own the house since 2003.. Some time love it some time ... don't know..

    RV




    dresses quote quotes funny friend best friend quotes funny. est friends quotes funny. est
  • est friends quotes funny. est


  • msp1976
    10-16 10:50 AM
    I thought i wouldn't marry till i get ma GC coz i didn't wanna gal to come n rot here without a job being on H4.
    but now i've gotten so freakin old waitin for the GC n still waitin that i might not get a gal to marry.:eek: :eek:
    well there are always other things to do for a H4 ..
    At present My wife on her H4 is pursuing her Master's degree ... I donot need to tell you that I got a deep hole in my pocket..
    Also I have heard some H4 spouses doing volunteering work..
    Also you can have kids and get another piece of 'work' out of the way...If anyone has more ways of making the better of the situation let me know...
    :p :D :cool: :cool: ;) :D



    more...

    makeup Cute Best Friend Quotes best friend quotes funny. happy birthday est friend
  • happy birthday est friend


  • sammyb
    08-27 04:11 PM
    Last year when I converted my out of state DL to a NYS DL, the DMV gave me a 5 year valid license (expiring on my DOB on 5th year i.e. in 2011) but on the fornt of the DL mentioned in BOLD RED the epriery of my I-797 date as 'TEMP VISITOR EXP.'.

    So guess I am good till 2011 ...




    girlfriend funny best friend quotes. best friend quotes funny. est friend quotes funny
  • est friend quotes funny


  • javadeveloper
    10-13 06:30 PM
    Beacause..monday is federal holiday(columbus day)!!!

    But I saw soft LUDs on my approved EAD on Sunday(10/12) and Monday(10/13)




    hairstyles funny quotes for est friends. best friend quotes funny. est friends quotes funny.
  • est friends quotes funny.


  • praveenuppaluri
    04-06 02:01 PM
    SVN,

    this poll is a good idea to understand what most of the members expect from CORE. I for one am looking for any updates about (1) new bills being proposed that we can support - calls, faxes etc and (2) any infomation that can help to "predict" whats happening with USCIS efforts to use all visa # (yeah, sorry.. had to use predict and USCIS in same sentence) (3) updates on efforts towards FOIA, country caps remoal, capture of unused #s, .... and anything and everything you can throw at me about immigration...

    but I also understand that most of these lobbying efforts are done in the back ground and its not good idea to share anything in these times. who knows, may be there is an anti-immigrant lurking around (ofcourse paying $$ to become Donor, become senior member whatever) to get inside information. I would rather trust the CORE to do their work and give me directions when they see fit.. like meeting local senators etc..

    transparancy is good as long as it doesn't hurt the cause. I agree with the fact that we pooled $10K in March for FOIA and core gave the game plan and now everyone who contributed wants to know. fine. but you can't expect core to have a goal a month just to get contributions, this is a grass-roots organization and any highly skilled legal immigrant should be able to donate $25 without waiting for updates every week.. I don't think asking updates every week because you contributed $25 or $50 is fair.. just my thoughts..




    sweet_jungle
    12-19 01:58 PM
    When does the "Approval notice sent" status appear, it is about 7 days since I got the production ordered.

    ok, so you got card prodcution ordered. then after 7 days, it changed to "notice sent". then, card came in mail. Is that what happened to you, gcseeker?




    swadeshi
    08-27 04:09 PM
    And they say why Albert Pinto "Plassey" is an angry man?

    My current H1 is expiring soon. My 3 year H1 extension is pending. I had receipt notice but NJ DMV at Wayne refused to accept that. My current License is valid only till the middle of the next month.
    Any body in the same boat? What shall I do?

    I was in the same situation, waiting for my L1 extension to come through and license was to expire on Aug 30th, went to 2 DMV's in different counties both had a different reason to say NO!!! One thing they had in common was that they need a letter from employer and also that they need the original receipt notice applied for the extension, I took them to a different DMV in Bergen county (one of the adjacent counties to mine) and had to speak to the supervisor who was a little confused and i told her that my cousin got his DL extended for 8 months while his visa extn was pending then looked up something okayed the extn...man it was terrible time running around...some of the DMV's were so bad the supervisors were out right rude did not even want to refer to their logs or whatever, well there is a provision for DL's to be extended for 8 months or 240 days while visa extn is pending, so try talking to superviosrs at DMV. Good luck...



    + Add Your Comment