bachelorette party ideas

bachelorette party ideas. achelorette party ideas
  • achelorette party ideas



  • pappu
    05-05 12:02 PM
    Thank you





    bachelorette party ideas. Bachelorette Party Favors
  • Bachelorette Party Favors



  • sb724
    08-16 10:37 PM
    Hi,

    Anybody recently submitted evidences to RFE to NSC on 485?
    Its been a week I have submitted, still now no updates on my case. Is it normal?
    Please advise.
    Thanks
    sk





    bachelorette party ideas. Book your Bachelorette party,
  • Book your Bachelorette party,



  • bmeduru11
    02-18 12:54 PM
    Thank You for your comments.

    I didn't receive any confirmation from USCIS regarding interfiling.
    Interfiling was submitted on Jan15th - On Feb 15th my case status was updated as "Denial Notice Sent"





    bachelorette party ideas. Bachelorette Party Ideas
  • Bachelorette Party Ideas



  • gman
    07-29 05:47 PM
    what was job description before becoming Director? Did you apply AC21 by default? Seems like you do not have to notify INS unless you get an RFE



    more...


    bachelorette party ideas. Bachelorette Party Ideas and
  • Bachelorette Party Ideas and



  • actonwang
    06-16 09:25 PM
    thanks! GC4menow,

    Kind of surprise and wonder how you get this kind of info. Is it a given rule or you got it from some friends from USCIS? It looks make sense but:

    1. What is USDOS for? Department of state? Who decides Retrogression?

    2. In summary, if it is "Current", USCIS processes all files by RD (receive date), and if it has retrogresstion, then they change to process files by PD.
    Do they churn/reorder all cases each month according to if it is "current" or not? Any logic behind it?

    I hope that sb can write "inside gc process":)





    bachelorette party ideas. Bachelorette Party Shop .
  • Bachelorette Party Shop .



  • Chelo
    02-07 10:19 PM
    I did it all by myself, following directions found here and there around the forum. I got the working permit in about a month. Hope it Helps
    Chelo


    This is my cover letter and I did everythig as it says:

    To: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service
    Texas Service Center
    4141 North St. Augustine Road
    Dallas, TX 75227

    From: Mr. XXXXXXX
    ADRESS st,
    City, State, zip code
    Tel: (111) 123-4567
    Email: whatever@whatever.net
    mm/dd/yyyy



    RE: Original Submission of Application for Employment Authorization

    A# ?????????

    Dear Sir or Madam:

    Please find enclosed the application package for Employment Authorization (I-765) of me, Mr XXXXXXX.
    Aplication form and Supporting documents are enclosed arranged as follows:

    Form I-765 (EAD) dully filled
    Filing Fee: Personal check in the amount of $340, payable to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security;
    Receipt notice of form I-485, copy of the receipt,
    Identity Document: copy of Visa issued by Consulate, copy of Driver License,
    Photos: Two color passport photographs placed in an envelope;
    Other supporting documentation: Copy of I-140 approval notice

    Kindly, process the above referenced application at your earliest convenience.
    If you have any questions or need additional information, feel free to contact me at any time. Thank you in advance for your consideration to this matter.
    Best regards,



    Mr. XXXXXX



    more...


    bachelorette party ideas. achelorette party ideas?
  • achelorette party ideas?



  • gc_on_demand
    01-20 08:31 PM
    I had an appointment at Mumbai Consulate on Jan 5th , 7th year ext. Since my I 797 approval date and stamping date was too short ( 1-2 weeks ) USCIS or DOS failed to update info in PIMS on time. I got yellow slip after few basic questions and told to wait for 2-3 biz days. I informed my lawyer in USA and he made contact to DOS there and ask them to update record. Also I had renewed my Indian passport since I applied for I 797 so they had old pp no in record. Lady from DOS promised to work on my case but didn't give any definite time limit.

    but I got reply from Consulate on 4th biz day. Submitted passport via local VFS office and with in 3 days got it back. I think if you contact DOS it would take less time , otherwise 2-3 weeks is normal and 4 weeks or longer is for some rare cases. As long as your history is clean nothing to worry even it takes 3-4 weeks.





    bachelorette party ideas. Fun Bachelorette Party Ideas
  • Fun Bachelorette Party Ideas



  • manderson
    07-17 10:43 AM
    if u want to change emplpyer you can transfer H1 via premium process to another employer in 2 weeks. you only need paystubs to prove that you were employed for the last 4 yrs.

    as per GC even if you can get your new employer to file it but can't get paperwork from old employer, u'r desparate and wanna file now: u can try substituting ther labor, 140 and experience letter with following (but please know that it might be rejected by USCIS):
    - copies of previous labor and 140 can by usually obtained by filing a Freeedom Of Information Act (FOIA) request through your own (trusted) lawyer. but it will take a couple of months -- in the meantime u could try filing through own lawyer with printouts of approved cases statuses (from USCIS website) along with 797 notices (receipt notice with LIN/ WAC number). hope that USCIS will send an RFE for actual paperwork
    - substitute experince letter with 2 affidavits of experience from 2 co-workers and paystubs

    Disclaimer: Please know that I am not a lawyer so I might be wrong. Please ask an immigration lawyer for advice.



    more...


    bachelorette party ideas. Reviews on Bachelorette party
  • Reviews on Bachelorette party



  • Maon
    07-02 02:18 PM
    Today morning when I was just adding the notarised birth affidavit that I had recievd last night from India and was leaving to fedex the papers to Nebraska, my lawyer called up and informed of the update and asked me not to send the app. Now after reading all the posts here, could someone advice if I should send the app- I mean if there is some re-thinking by USCIS, would they might say show us the sent reciept etc ???

    Pls advice,

    Thanks,





    bachelorette party ideas. achelorette party series!
  • achelorette party series!



  • belmontboy
    10-27 05:01 PM
    Guys, things may not be great, but you know what - "what does not kill me only makes me stronger" - Friedrich Nietzsche

    Hope this diwali bring great things for us.



    more...


    bachelorette party ideas. Here are some ideas
  • Here are some ideas



  • Ramba
    09-23 02:42 PM
    AOS is neither vaild non-immigrant status nor immigrant status. It is a "period of authorized stay" based on contigency of approval of 485. Though, it has work authorization, there is no law clearly says they are eligible for school or any other benefits that immigrants enjoy. Therefore, it is difficult to explain to those have limited knowledge. It is better to get a letter from immigrant lawer to explain to school or just follow what school is suggesting.





    bachelorette party ideas. Bachelorette Party Ideas
  • Bachelorette Party Ideas



  • imranabdullah
    07-23 06:08 PM
    Gurus,

    My employer and lawyer won't give me the Receipt notice of my I-485 which we filed on July 2nd. My employer did not let me file my EAD/AP as well.

    Do I have any way of filing EAD/AP on my own without a copy of the receipt notice(after it is generated and sent to the lawyer)?

    Someone told me that Fingerprinting notice that we get looks just like I-485 receipt notice and has all the information in there. Can we use a copy of that notice in place of I-485 RN?

    The application instructions for I-765 mention that we need to submit "I-485 receipt notice OR any other proof that I-485 is pending"

    Any one?
    I dont think any July 2nd filer got receipt notices as of yet. Atleast I havent seen anyone in any of the forums.



    more...


    bachelorette party ideas. Bachelorette Party Ideas
  • Bachelorette Party Ideas



  • mohitb272
    11-06 11:54 AM
    Hi,

    did u gout ur receipt notice. I am still wating on my receipt. I called USCIS yesterday still not there in the system.

    Please let me know if u got ur receipt number.
    any one else who are wating on receipt number who filed I-485 on july 2nd.

    Did your checks get encashed?





    bachelorette party ideas. FREE Bachelorette Parties at
  • FREE Bachelorette Parties at



  • cfan666666
    06-27 03:23 PM
    I will send my I-485, I-131 and I-765 to this address:

    IMMIGRATION & NATURALIZATION SERVICE
    TEXAS SERVICE CENTER
    PO BOX 851488 - DEPT A
    MESQUITE TX 75185-1488

    It's the address on my I-140 approval notice. Have called USCIS, the answer said you can send you I-485 to the address on you I-140 approval notice.

    Good luck



    more...


    bachelorette party ideas. Bachelorette Party Ideas
  • Bachelorette Party Ideas



  • chanduv23
    12-08 05:29 PM
    Come on folks - please contribute towards the efforts





    bachelorette party ideas. Bachelorette Party Ideas and
  • Bachelorette Party Ideas and



  • desi3933
    02-11 11:59 AM
    Doesn't the H1 takes effect only if you join them. I dont think just getting approval alone change your status.

    Otherwise is there any source for this claim

    If the approval notice has new I-94 then new status has taken effect. Infact new I-94 will also have H-1B written as well, if the new status is H-1B.

    Person has to file for another change of status if he/she wants to go back to old status.

    __________________
    Not a legal advice.



    more...


    bachelorette party ideas. Ogden, UT Bachelorette Party-
  • Ogden, UT Bachelorette Party-



  • vamsi_poondla
    09-05 09:36 PM
    we should all attend. Failure is not an option...there is no better time than Sept 18th





    bachelorette party ideas. achelorette party ideas.
  • achelorette party ideas.



  • Trinity79
    04-08 05:00 PM
    May 2011 Bulletin is out

    Employment- Based Category
    INDIA EB2 July 2006 (from May 2006)
    http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5424.html[/IMG]


    I received an email from NVC on Mar 31st with invoice of 794$. My lawyer says that means nothing to me if I don't go for Consulate Processing. But dont they know when they send the email that we didn't opt for CP in I-140. I am confused.


    For those of you who received the letter from NVC are you EB2?





    bachelorette party ideas. Bachelorette Party Idea #2
  • Bachelorette Party Idea #2



  • Chiwere
    01-14 11:15 AM
    Initially I had sent:
    a. 1 letter from Company A
    States my title, skills dates
    b. 2 letters from Company B.
    1 generic letter from HR stating dates, no skills
    1 letter from colleague stating title, skills, dates

    I think the problem is with the Letter provided by the colleague. USCIS might be looking for a letter from Company B on the lines of that from A.

    Just Resending the letters as-is might not work- my 2paise.





    sbmallik
    06-09 03:33 PM
    You can try in Canada / Mexico / Bahamas.





    goel_ar
    01-17 09:12 AM
    Hi All,

    My situation finally got resolved. Just wanted to share with everyone --

    1. If you don't travel after Oct 1, 2008 & have I-94 with effective date of October Ist 2008 - your status is as per I-94 effective October Ist , 2008. Last Action rule does NOT apply here. We confirmed it with different attorneys, USCIS, Immigration officer, CBP officer. So "texcan" & "astral1977" are wrong in their interpretation.

    System should have updated on OCtober Ist, 2008 with H1 status; DHS, USCIS, CBP departments told us that Vermont center didn't do something right in updating the system when issued you H1 notice.

    Btw, CBP officer at airport (Department of corrections ) verified that my wife's H4, I-94 (received Sep 10, 2008) is active in system & it should have been de-activated on oct, ist 2008 with h1, I-94.

    2. Regarding SSN - We reapplied for SSN & asked SSN office to send the G-845 form manually to DHS. Then after spending 40-50 hours with NSC on phone with multiple calls, we found that there is a phone number , which SSN office can call to check the status of G-845 request with DHS department.
    Number is :- 1-888-464-4218.
    Normally SSN office should call - but in my wife's case, my wife called herself & after being transferred to 2nd tier, officer was helpful & told that verification has been sent to SSN on Jan 2. Visited SSN office a week after that and got my wife's SSN #.

    If you need any more assistance, please feel free to PM me or send me an email to goel_ar@no-spam.yahoo.com.

    Thanks,
    AG



    + Add Your Comment