amor corazones

amor corazones. wallpapers de corazones.
  • wallpapers de corazones.



  • gc2
    12-03 03:15 PM
    why would you ask about unemployment for a GC application based on employment category or so i assume.





    amor corazones. corazones de amor imagenes.
  • corazones de amor imagenes.



  • GCNirvana007
    10-08 04:14 PM
    I got my green card from Company A. During my labor process i renewed my H1B from Company B which expired last month.

    Right now who is my employer Company A or B or none of the above?.





    amor corazones. corazones.jpg
  • corazones.jpg



  • sweet_jungle
    01-04 02:39 AM
    This was in past not now.

    In CA, my wife got a DL renewal notice which asked her to come to office and show legal presence documents. She is on EAD and H4 visa has expired long back.
    So, she went to DMV office and took all the documents like EAD,485 receipt, etc.
    However, at the counter, all she asked was the current DL. no immigration documents asked. things went smoothly. I guess she was just lucky.





    amor corazones. corazones de amor dibujos
  • corazones de amor dibujos



  • rkotamurthy
    09-30 08:10 PM
    bump ^^^^



    more...


    amor corazones. corazones de amor imagenes.
  • corazones de amor imagenes.



  • hsingh82
    02-24 04:14 PM
    With all due respect, why don�t you want to update your information? As others said that this info will help us to know where we stand as a group. All of us knows we need this forum to bring new people on board with us and only way is to get them here is help them when they have difficulty but other side of coin is we need ways fund our movement to move forward .If you have better idea or thoughts just toss it here our seniors will look in that.

    Please read my posts carefully, there are no dates as I am on H1B, NO PERM Filed, NO I-140 mail date, NO I-485.





    amor corazones. jugtilipdi: amor corazon
  • jugtilipdi: amor corazon



  • CADude
    07-23 11:22 PM
    Take alternative opnion from good Attorney and take a chance.

    Hi,
    My situation is as follows:
    1) approved RIR labor 2002
    2) approved perm labor 2005
    3) approved i-140 2006 (PD 2005)
    4) ALL of above for company-A. 2006 company-B took over.

    My lawyer said i cannot file and have to start again with new labor as merger/acquistion was 'asset only' type.

    I want to self-file i-485 giving the company "name change" letter as the only proof along with the rest of regular documents. Company-B employer is in 100% support of my application.

    SHOULD I just waste $$$$ money or take a chance ? PLEASE HELP...TIRED OF WAITING FOR LAST 5 years :(

    Regards,
    -Ravi



    more...


    amor corazones. Corazones Azules_800.jpg
  • Corazones Azules_800.jpg



  • LostInGCProcess
    01-21 06:11 PM
    Sorry.. might be a dumb question.. Do we get I-94 when we enter using AP - If so what would be the expiry date on it and do we need to renew I94 every time then...
    Yes, you get I-94 with 1 year and states AOS Pending...Basically, means, you are allowed to stay till the outcome of your I-485.

    Also I have H1B extended till 2011 but stamping on passport expired already.. If I come back using AP, can I still be on H1B status ?
    Yes, as long as you are working for the same employer. I did the same, I am on H1 right now, but used my AP last year to travel to India.





    amor corazones. corazones y amor.
  • corazones y amor.



  • chaukas
    10-15 01:39 PM
    I work for a large ( very large ) software company ( No its not MSFT or Oracle ).
    We have quite a few interns from India and they don't even talk about working here. Their goal is to do a masters and go back to India.



    more...


    amor corazones. more corazon roto poemas.
  • more corazon roto poemas.



  • nixstor
    08-03 11:56 PM
    This just confirms the pathetic state of concern and sincerity USCIS associates to people awaiting these updates. Guess nobody bothered to even review this report before making it public. Oh, it was reviewed but in the same manner our applications are adjudicated. Go figure!

    C mon, man give them a break. Lets try to solve the bigger problem by doing what we have to do. Lets activate participate in the DC rally on 13th Sept





    amor corazones. de amor. corazones de amor y
  • de amor. corazones de amor y



  • vandanaverdia
    09-11 12:58 PM
    There is very little time & lots to achieve.
    Calling all Washingtonians & Oregonians....



    more...


    amor corazones. Todo lo siento desde el amor
  • Todo lo siento desde el amor



  • kaisersose
    05-28 12:43 PM
    Greatly apprecite if anyone can give their inputs...

    I have PD with dec 2006 and 140 approved. Filed 485 in July 2007. For october 2008 I will be done with 4 years of H1b. I am single and I may not get married untill later 2009 due to some family responsibalities. I am kind of concered about 485 getting approval by then which might jeoperdise my spouse visa later. Based on the present processing speed, mine might take minmum 2 years. But bit concerend what if USCICS make a mistake in processing 485 in terms of picking 485 from a later date and approving it?

    Highly unlikely that they would approve a 485 when the PD is not current. The problem here is, even it has happened to someone, we will not see them come out and make an announcement as they fear their approval will be revoked. So we never hear of such cases.


    So my query is...

    1. If I now withdraw my 485 and later change company. SHould I again get a new labor and i140 approved with new company to file for 485.( Here I understand I can port my PD.).

    Any inputs will be greatly apprecited....

    Yes. You have to go through the process all over again, except you will be eligible for an earlier PD. The alternative is to seek employment with you original sponsor in which case, you can directly apply for 485 when your PD becomes current.

    My advise is to stick to your 485 as 2006 is unlikely to become current by the time you get married. In the unlikely event of that happening, deal with the problem by trying to get your spouse in through other means.





    amor corazones. corazones rotos por el amor.
  • corazones rotos por el amor.



  • rock
    03-14 06:01 PM
    Is there any way we can track that I-140 is either revoked or not by the old employer?



    more...


    amor corazones. Corazones de amor
  • Corazones de amor



  • pappu
    05-11 01:09 PM
    http://www.npr.org/templates/rundowns/rundown.php?prgId=3

    has some other story



    NPR Program Stream


    link on http://www.npr.org/

    plays something else rt now





    amor corazones. Decálogo del Amor
  • Decálogo del Amor



  • syzygy
    07-11 06:07 PM
    I can make some calls too, I have been away so slightly lost on thread.

    Franklin,
    Please post once we have enough volunteers for the calls



    more...


    amor corazones. Corazones De Amor.
  • Corazones De Amor.



  • Templarian
    08-27 09:25 AM
    Calvin, feel free to make calvin better or make hobbes as he requires more detail.
    http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/8050/calvinxq2.gif





    amor corazones. sabes a amor
  • sabes a amor



  • irrational
    04-04 02:34 PM
    Our company went with a cheapo attorney.

    But, from the lessons I learnt over time, WE have to be monitoring all these even if there is an attorney, since ultimately its our life which will be miserable. :o



    more...


    amor corazones. imagenes de corazones de amor.
  • imagenes de corazones de amor.



  • ggc
    10-16 04:41 PM
    No, I received interview cancellation letter for the interview that scheduled in 2009. Reason not mentioned in that letter. We moved to CA, this year and San Jose field office scheduled interview





    amor corazones. corazones de amor imagenes
  • corazones de amor imagenes



  • kubmilegaGC
    09-14 11:02 PM
    did anyone got approved after they voted "pending"? any way of knowing how many current pending cases in each month bucket?





    amor corazones. fotos de corazones de amor
  • fotos de corazones de amor



  • immi_enthu
    09-28 06:03 PM
    Some have the July 2nd receipt date but other have a later date especially if your case has been transferred from NSC to CSC and then back to NSC.:rolleyes:

    yes I am :D and there are many July 2nd filers who have July 2nd as the receipt date and may not receive the EAD by Oct 1st. I may not either. I guess I am not that lucky here.





    doubleyou
    05-20 08:11 AM
    How do we get other's in similar situation and see if IV can get some clarificationas to the status and present backlog of background check applicants.

    FBI had eliminated all backlog to less than six months and what happened to USCIS continuing to process the application for cases that FBI has not responded within six months.

    IV can they collect a few applicants and then look into a class action WOM. (writ of Mandamus).





    minimalist
    10-18 11:55 AM
    Based on information I gathered,we need to have original 485 filing receipt to be able to use EAD for extending drivers licence. One question I would like to explore is has any one had success requesting a 485 receipt from USCIS?.I researched on the topic and called USCIS also and the answer I found is that USCIS will not reissue 485 receipt notice.I would like to see if any IVians have a different experience.



    + Add Your Comment