2011 calendar february and march

2011 calendar february and march. 2011 calendar february and
  • 2011 calendar february and



  • akhilmahajan
    05-14 10:10 AM
    Any more updates from the texas service center for the approval of I140.............. i am still waiting for mine....... been more then 2 months now..........





    2011 calendar february and march. February 2011 March 2011
  • February 2011 March 2011



  • amsgc
    07-23 12:08 AM
    Did you send them a copy of the approved I-140 and request them to port the PD?
    Also, do you know if your previous I-140 has been withdrawn?

    All,

    I feel that those who concurrently filed I-140/485 in July 2007 are very lDcky!

    Here is my situation -

    Previous Employer -
    EB3,PD-Jan'04,I-140 cleared. Switched in June 2007 and wasn't able to file I-485 in July 2007

    New Employer -
    EB2, PD-Dec'-07, I-140 (Feb'08 - pending)

    Question -

    Based on Jun'08 Visa bulletin the dates for EB2-India were at Apr'04. Filed for I-140/485 based on my old priority date for EB3 labor (Jan'04). Explaining USCIS for PD transfer.

    Well, folks at NSC did not understand the PD transfer concept and send my application back. Unclear as to what do now. I guess need to wait until the dates for EB2-India reach Dec'07 such that I can file.

    Any "Creative" thoughts on how to approach USCIS moving forward.

    Thanks in advance for your replies.

    Aamchimumbai





    2011 calendar february and march. 2011 Calendar February And
  • 2011 Calendar February And



  • rcr_bulk
    08-28 03:28 PM
    Admin Dudes,

    I contributed $600 dollars so far and i have no access to Donor Forums. Please fix this.

    Thanks

    You contributed 600:confused: for what?





    2011 calendar february and march. 2011 Calendar February And
  • 2011 Calendar February And



  • nk2
    05-05 11:03 PM
    You have successfully signed up for a subscription to Secure $50 Per Month Recurring Contribution using PayPal.

    Your first subscription payment, for $50.00 USD, has already been sent to Immigration Voice.
    ---Subscription Details---------------------
    Date of sign up: Apr. 27, 2009
    Subscription Name:
    Secure $50 Per Month Recurring Contribution
    Subscription Number: S-4CD34410RR712362G



    Secure $50 Per Month Recurring Contribution Subscription Terms:$50.00 USD for each month
    Your subscription will automatically renew at the rates stated above unless you cancel prior to the end of the billing period.
    If you have any questions or concerns about this subscription, please contact Immigration Voice.
    -----Contact Information-----------
    Business Name: Immigration VoiceContact Email: donations@immigrationvoice.orgContact Phone: 850-391-4966



    more...


    2011 calendar february and march. 2011 Calendar February And
  • 2011 Calendar February And



  • purplehazea
    05-11 12:50 PM
    800 989 TALK - I confirmed it





    2011 calendar february and march. 2011 calendar february and
  • 2011 calendar february and



  • indianabacklog
    06-15 04:00 PM
    You should read the filing instruction. If anything is not applicable then it should be either "None" or "N/A".

    If you just leave it blank, how do they know if you forgot to fill that value or your don't have A#.

    If you have an I140 approval notice this has the A# on it. Only the principal applicant has this number, all dependents will have an A# on the receipt notice for the I 485 since it is used for the fingerprint appointment. However, you are correct this is just left blank if you do not have one!



    more...


    2011 calendar february and march. 2011 calendar february and
  • 2011 calendar february and



  • kaisersose
    10-28 11:40 PM
    We recieved EADs 3 weeks back and I am planning to apply SSN for my wife and kid.

    Can anyone let me know what documents are required to show up at SSN office while applying SSN.


    Thanks,
    Sury

    You got an EAD for your kid? What is the minimum age for a kid to be eligible for an EAD?

    The SSN card will contain a restriction saying "authorized for work only" which would mean the kid should have reached the min age for eligibility to work.





    2011 calendar february and march. Dave#39;s 2011 Calendar
  • Dave#39;s 2011 Calendar



  • Pineapple
    04-27 07:56 AM
    read this:

    Congressional Dems Say No Immigration Bill Anytime Soon - The Gaggle Blog - Newsweek.com (http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/thegaggle/archive/2010/04/26/congressional-dems-say-no-immigration-bill-anytime-soon.aspx?hpid=topnews)



    more...


    2011 calendar february and march. Blank Calendar - June 2011
  • Blank Calendar - June 2011



  • veni001
    05-12 04:27 PM
    His position requires Masters Degree

    As long as the employer can start new labor and provide sufficient evidence that his current position is different from original Eb3 labor and require masters, cannot find a qualified&willing US Citizen or Green card holder to work in the position, and pay all expenses related to the new process, he can give a shot!





    2011 calendar february and march. 2011 calendar march printable.
  • 2011 calendar march printable.



  • kanakabyraju
    08-18 01:46 PM
    Recently received interview letter, scheduled for Sep,3rd.

    1. My interview time is 8:15AM and my wife has at 8:45AM. Does it mean we should appear separately or can we go together?

    2. Is I-140 approval copy required? Interview letter does not say anything about it.

    3. My attorney is not coming since he is too far from my place. Can I take any local attorney? Does it require applying G-28 again?

    For 1. It happened to me before and I have requested the officer to consider my wife's interview too with me. In my case, wife's interview date was next day and the IO agreed.

    Good luck with the rest.



    more...


    2011 calendar february and march. Whipup 2011 calendar features
  • Whipup 2011 calendar features



  • windycloud
    07-24 04:30 PM
    Difficult times also present opportunities. Anyone who can start it, especially in EB2, can really benefit from the timing simply because there are MUCH fewer people going for it these days for different reasons. Wait till everything turns rosy again and you'll find yourself among hundreds of thousands of fellow GC pursuers. Sitting in the huge PD2011 queue while watching PD2008 - 2010 people getting fast approvals won't be fun.

    The best time to start GC process is always yesterday. And if scrutiny is the concern, let's face it, there is not a good time for it. It's always worrisome until you get that card.





    2011 calendar february and march. march 2011 calendar printable
  • march 2011 calendar printable



  • Jaime
    03-29 11:07 AM
    Read the Murthy article, looks like DOL is stepping up PERM approvals for non-audited cases (now let's just pray we who are waiting for PERM don't get audited!)

    Best of luck to all!

    MurthyDotCom : Stepped-Up PERM / LC Processing (http://murthy.com/news/n_stepup.html)



    more...


    2011 calendar february and march. Nature February 2011 Calendar
  • Nature February 2011 Calendar



  • diptam
    08-30 04:58 PM
    Babu,
    Very few folks are like you ! Guys like you fight for a cause - i understand your point.

    Please help us by requesting your GC Aspirant friends in this country to participate in DC Rally on Sep 18th Tuesday.

    Hearty Congratulation once again on your GC.

    Thanks,
    Diptam

    Dear friends

    I'm very excited to say that I got my green card approved. Thank you for all of your support.

    My status change will not change a bit of my support to IV. I will continue to contribute what I contribute now, until we are sucessful. I'm not successful, until everyone of you is not successful in pursuing your green card. I hope and pray that my stand will motivate non contributing friends to contribute.

    Friends and folks, we did not have any organization to support ourselves. So far we had to take anything shoved upon us. But the emergence of IV changed all that. Contribute and support IV. Because IV is our voice!!!


    thanks
    babu





    2011 calendar february and march. MARCH 2011 CALENDAR PRINTABLE
  • MARCH 2011 CALENDAR PRINTABLE



  • Anders �stberg
    May 1st, 2005, 01:04 PM
    Thanks Nick!

    I basically used my bird settings, I think I should probably lower the shutter speed a little, don't know how much though as I don't like blurry shots. I would like to be able to do panning with long shutter times but I'm really bad at it, the few times I've tried everything is blurry.

    EDIT: Lens was 300/2.8L IS, my favourite, I went to this practice track mainly to get to use it again as it has been sitting on a shelf for a while, waiting for some summer sports. :)



    more...


    2011 calendar february and march. february 2011 calendar blank.
  • february 2011 calendar blank.



  • mita
    08-12 08:14 PM
    Friends,
    We had updated our new address using AR-11 on all our pending applications and received finger printing notices, EAD and AP at our new address. For some reason they had not updated I-485 and when it was approved, it went to old address and was returned back. One of our friend just told us that it had happened to them also and that USCIS does not update I-485 address changes, not sure why but better to call and make sure of the update.





    2011 calendar february and march. February 2011 March 2011
  • February 2011 March 2011



  • VenuK
    06-15 07:19 PM
    There is no law against multiple companies processing H1B for the same candidate at the same time. In past I had 2 Job offeres and both companies were processing my H1-B at the same time. Eventually I joined one of them. I do not see any issue for you to go back to your Home country and get the visa stamped as long as you are working and getting paid as per your approved H1-B petition.
    Also if you never landed up working for the company for which your H1B transfered got denied then there is no issue at all, but if you did then I am not sure about the ramifications.

    Hi Shelar,
    Thanks for your response.
    I dont want to go to my home country for stamping. I'm residing in california so i want to go nearby country which is Tijauna, Mexico.
    currently, my pay stubbs are still generated with old company (X). Now i've got I-797 approved from New company on June 6th,2006. Is it a must that i have to have at least couple of pay stubbs generated with new company before going for visa stamping

    pls advise.



    more...


    2011 calendar february and march. march calendar 2011 with
  • march calendar 2011 with



  • macml
    01-29 05:44 PM
    Sorry, I can't help you out on how to fill out the application. My lawyer did it for me.





    2011 calendar february and march. February 2011 Desktop Calendar
  • February 2011 Desktop Calendar



  • amslonewolf
    05-11 02:06 PM
    http://www.visalaw.com/teleconform.html

    Please post and email this question at the above teleconf..

    I already did.





    2011 calendar february and march. jan 17, 2011 february 2011.
  • jan 17, 2011 february 2011.



  • wandmaker
    03-26 01:19 AM
    My employer had mentioned a salary of 87,000$ in my labor.

    Other folks have given the answers to your question. Just to summarize, as long as your current salary is >= H1B LCA you are fine and GC LCA rate applies only after you get GC. Till then chill out and BTW - Lighter note, If you are moving to similar or same job with another employer and invoking AC21, make sure you are getting paid greater than or equal to 87K/Year. Thats my two cents.





    franklin
    06-27 04:41 PM
    This question has been answered multiple times on this forum. Instead of starting a new thread I suggest

    1. Doing a forum search
    2. Donating money to IV since you will have saved so much of your time getting an immediate answer





    user1205
    09-05 12:05 PM
    From http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html

    List of Witnesses To Testify at House Judiciary Immigration Subcommittee Hearing Tomorrow

    The list:
    Congressman Jeff Flake, R-AZ, co-sponsor of STRIVE Act of 2007
    Congressman Joe Beca, D-CA
    Congressman Ray Lahood, R-CA
    Congessman Brian Bilbray, R-CA
    Tony Wasilewsi, Small Business Owner, Schiller Park, IL
    Eduardo Gonzalez, U.S. Navy Petty Officer Second Class, Jacsonville, FL
    Rev. Luis Cortes, Jr., President Esperanza USA
    Joshua Hoyt, Executive Director Illinois Coalition for Immigrant & Refugee Rights
    Cassandra Q. Butts, Sr. Vice President for Domestic Policy Center for American Progress
    David Lizarraga, Chirman of U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
    Julie Kirchner, Director of Government Relations Federation of American Immigration Reform
    Corey Stewart, Chairman At-Large, William County Board of Supervisors, FL

    The list indicates that the skilled worker immigrant worker community is not well represented in this hearing. We will post the text of the testimony as soon as it becomes available.



    + Add Your Comment